Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will the Raiders finish in the Division?
Division Champs! 3 6.67%
Second 0 0%
Third 2 4.44%
Cellar Dwellars (again) 40 88.89%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 11:51 AM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
What makes you think anybody cares about what Raiders fans respect?

If the goal was to get Raiders fans' respect, we are well aware that we'd need to work on our Rap Sheets.
When one talks to me about a playoff appearance, they're not just stroking their own ego. I'd recognize the playoff results once you win it all. That simple. Same for the Donks.

Now back to Schaub and the Raiders and your 1-2 combined record against. What gives?
Old 03-27-2014, 12:30 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
When one talks to me about a playoff appearance, they're not just stroking their own ego. I'd recognize the playoff results once you win it all. That simple. Same for the Donks.

Now back to Schaub and the Raiders and your 1-2 combined record against. What gives?
I'm sorry. raiders would have no idea what the playoffs are. Here ya go, so you can try to comprehend:

a series of contests played after the end of the regular season to determine a championship

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:38 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
I'm sorry. raiders would have no idea what the playoffs are. Here ya go, so you can try to comprehend:

a series of contests played after the end of the regular season to determine a championship
That's not entirely fair. Some Raiders fans have been around long enough to remember what the playoffs are. At least when they have lucid days.

Heck, you can see how it cheers 'em right up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:44 PM
versus you

Quote:

Well to help them understand this foreign concept you speak of, they brought in a couple of guys who can teach them about this mysterious invention called the p-lay-offs or however it's pronounced.

Like Lamarr Woodley, who won a championship with 2004 draftee Philip Riv I mean Ben Roethlisberger.

Like Justin Tuck, who won two championships with 2004 draftee Philip Riv I mean Eli Manning.

I hope they, and you, learn their lesson.
Old 03-27-2014, 12:45 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
That's not entirely fair. Some Raiders fans have been around long enough to remember what the playoffs are. At least when they have lucid days.

Second longest playoff drought in the entire NFL. 12+ years and counting.
Wow, just wow. They suck so bad I don't even know why vengy would even attempt to smack. They are below any attempts at smack.

Old 03-27-2014, 12:50 PM
versus you

Quote:

Oh come on now, it's like me asking you if you even remember what a championship game looks like, you know that game Freak just spoke of that was a main goal of this... playoffs is it called?

This is where youtell me how old the Superbowl rings are or how Dexter Jackson is STILL running to the endzone and then I'll tell you that old is better than non existent. Or would you prefer my synopsis wrap this part of the conversation up.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Oh come on now, it's like me asking you if you even remember what a championship game looks like, you know that game Freak just spoke of that was a main goal of this... playoffs is it called?

This is where youtell me how old the Superbowl rings are or how Dexter Jackson is STILL running to the endzone and then I'll tell you that old is better than non existent. Or would you prefer my synopsis wrap this part of the conversation up.
The Raiders are just the ninth team since the 1970 merger to go at least 10 seasons without a winning record and without making the playoffs.
Just fail to compete, baby?
For a team synonymous with black holes, the Raiders have been sucked into a black hole of losing which has produced the darkest era in franchise history.

Unlike teams who are so close to a Super Bowl or just the playoffs, the Raiders are filled with holes. Literally everything needs to improve for this team.
So rather than pretend the Raiders have a chance to compete for anything in 2014except the first pick on the draft,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 03-27-2014, 01:18 PM
versus you

Quote:
The Raiders are just the ninth team since the 1970 merger to go at least 10 seasons without a winning record and without making the playoffs.
Just fail to compete, baby?
For a team synonymous with black holes, the Raiders have been sucked into a black hole of losing which has produced the darkest era in franchise history.

Unlike teams who are so close to a Super Bowl or just the playoffs, the Raiders are filled with holes. Literally everything needs to improve for this team.
So rather than pretend the Raiders have a chance to compete for anything in 2014except the first pick on the draft,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I don't get it though, why is it that the Chargers have been so close to a Super Bowl but haven't been able to get there? How in the world can the Raiders get to a SB more recent than the Chargers even with those years you mentioned above. The Broncos made it. But for some reason not the Bolts. What gives? Can't be because epic QBs like Mark Sanchez stood in your way. Oh wait. Ha.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:21 PM
Moderator of Delusions

The Suckage continues....
RAIDERS SUCK!!!

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:22 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
I don't get it though, why is it that the Chargers have been so close to a Super Bowl but haven't been able to get there? How in the world can the Raiders get to a SB more recent than the Chargers even with those years you mentioned above. The Broncos made it. But for some reason not the Bolts. What gives? Can't be because epic QBs like Mark Sanchez stood in your way. Oh wait. Ha.

Closed Thread