Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: what is on my mind
Are my arms long enough??? 2 6.06%
Telesco. Put me in at Safety 2 6.06%
I'm still waiting for my Chill Pills from Ticketmaster 1 3.03%
When are we getting new smiley emoticons??? 7 21.21%
The good 'ol days is on my mind 8 24.24%
Bacon is better than Ham 6 18.18%
Free trips to Cabo 4 12.12%
Im doing the ice bucket challenge 0 0%
What is PFF's grade for this thread??? 3 9.09%
I'm still thinking about TPVG. 5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2015, 07:48 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
Happy Holidays to all.
Feliz Navidad, Senor Goo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-10-2015, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
Hi Ya NM
Life is crazy at times. Super busy right now myself. Barely any time for this.
But I know things change in ways you never know. I met my future wife walking into a union meeting.
Thanks.

Most of my friends are graduating this weekend and my freshman year roommate got engaged today. Those are all really great things and I'm incredibly happy for all of them, but it also serves to remind me that I still have like 2 more semesters at least of school to go and my last date was spent explaining what a chipmunk was (she's a study abroad student), and it all just feels like "what the hell am I even doing with my life."

Don't get me wrong, my life is great and only getting better, and really I've had some incredible experiences this year and met some incredible people, and I wouldn't trade any of that for anything. Just one of those moments where what I don't have is really feeling more impactful. I know it will pass, but for right now, just not great.

And the day started out so well, too! Just have to focus on the positives.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:36 AM

No CMB gift exchange this year? Sons, I am disappoint.
Old 12-16-2015, 08:01 PM
Too Many Ghosts

I haven't been around these parts much the last few years. Life has certainly gotten in the way and I've been forced to become an adult after joining the Navy back in 2011. But these boards and these series JNCP threads were a very real highlight in my Charger fandom. From jackfrost to LongRobbDiego (two of the few I actually had the pleasure to meet in person from the board here), gooey, Chargertom, and all of you guys here in the digital world, I miss those days. The late 2000's were a good time to be a Charger fan at the games and here on the forum.
Of course, some of you know I met my wife through this board as well, SDBoltsGirl or Spitty to some of you. We've been married two and a half years now and we're still going strong out here in Virginia.
I guess this is starting to read like a "goodbye" post and in a way it is... and I'm sure I'll have several more over the coming months. I'll continue to lurk and post here and there and I've been most active in the general boards. I'm just reminiscing about the good times now. The Chargers have meant a lot to me over the years. Not just living and dying with the playoff games and the general success of the team, but the bonds I've formed with the important people in my life BECAUSE of this team.
My mom and I formed our first real bond in my grade school years over the Chargers. Obviously my wife. My brother and I converse a lot about this team. It's just a sad time.

IF the Chargers do move, and IF this board survives the move, I think I'd stick around. I might be flying a different team's flag but the relationships formed around this team are important to me. I love you guys and appreciate the conversations we've had. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year.

- Couz
Current University of Utah student.
Currently: Salt Lake City.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:09 AM
Hall of Famer

OMM.
OMG.
Congratulations DEEP PURPLE.
2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees.
Favorite songs. Too many to list.
Burn. Lazy. Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming.

PS. Ritchie. Please, please show up.
Adoree' Jackson CB/KR usc
Taywan Taylor WR western kentucky
Jeremy McNichols RB boise state
Josh Harvey-Clemons S/LB louisville
Grover Stewart DT albany state

Last edited by woodeye2000; 12-17-2015 at 08:12 AM..
Old 12-18-2015, 06:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
OMM.
OMG.

I always liked Highway Star
Old 12-18-2015, 08:09 PM
<<< EPIC Mug Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
OMM.
OMG.

^ hah ! Not gonna happen unfortunately.

How can one (who never worked with him) not love Ritchie though ? Who else could pull off a complete hijack of a band, immediately fire all of the existing members except one and rename the band with his name in front of it.

Sadly, his modern day project wants to make me jab my ear drums with an ice pick

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...

Last edited by chopper31; 12-18-2015 at 08:26 PM..
Old 12-18-2015, 08:09 PM
<<< EPIC Mug Shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I always liked Highway Star
My favorite guitar solo ever in that song...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...

Last edited by chopper31; 12-18-2015 at 08:26 PM..
Old 12-19-2015, 10:52 AM
Hall of Famer

frank zappa and the mothers were at the best place around
Old 12-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Moderator of Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Days Last2 View Post
I haven't been around these parts much the last few years. Life has certainly gotten in the way and I've been forced to become an adult after joining the Navy back in 2011. But these boards and these series JNCP threads were a very real highlight in my Charger fandom. From jackfrost to LongRobbDiego (two of the few I actually had the pleasure to meet in person from the board here), gooey, Chargertom, and all of you guys here in the digital world, I miss those days. The late 2000's were a good time to be a Charger fan at the games and here on the forum.
Of course, some of you know I met my wife through this board as well, SDBoltsGirl or Spitty to some of you. We've been married two and a half years now and we're still going strong out here in Virginia.
I guess this is starting to read like a "goodbye" post and in a way it is... and I'm sure I'll have several more over the coming months. I'll continue to lurk and post here and there and I've been most active in the general boards. I'm just reminiscing about the good times now. The Chargers have meant a lot to me over the years. Not just living and dying with the playoff games and the general success of the team, but the bonds I've formed with the important people in my life BECAUSE of this team.
My mom and I formed our first real bond in my grade school years over the Chargers. Obviously my wife. My brother and I converse a lot about this team. It's just a sad time.

IF the Chargers do move, and IF this board survives the move, I think I'd stick around. I might be flying a different team's flag but the relationships formed around this team are important to me. I love you guys and appreciate the conversations we've had. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and have a Happy New Year.

- Couz
Merry Christmas and God Bless to both you and Spitty in whatever your futures hold

ps. Hope you liked the continuation of the total domination this year (Army-Navy game)