Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NCAA Football Forum
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2014, 09:07 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmboltsfan View Post
Agreed. Denver has had a much softer schedule than the media would like you to believe. And they lost to the Rams to top it all off.

Very good chance they go one and done in the playoffs like only Peyton knows how.
Yeah thats why he beat both your Chargers and Tom Brady's Patriots in January last year. In the cold. Without Von Miller, Ryan Clady, and Chris Harris.

Don't forget to leave out the run game as well as having Decker. Now we've upgraded that position with Sanders. We have Von, Clady, and Harris. With the addition of Ware. Better team than last year that already beat the Chargers and Patriots in the post season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Denver Mike; 12-18-2014 at 09:09 AM..
Old 12-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Mike View Post
Yeah thats why he beat both your Chargers and Tom Brady's Patriots in January last year. In the cold. Without Von Miller, Ryan Clady, and Chris Harris.

Don't forget to leave out the run game as well as having Decker. Now we've upgraded that position with Sanders. We have Von, Clady, and Harris. With the addition of Ware. Better team than last year that already beat the Chargers and Patriots in the post season.
If you are stilling living in the past of last year, you may want to remember that 43-8 just to keep your memory fresh. Its okay, Peyton is running on fumes, he is just trying to get there again, if he does not, he won't make it back. And once he is gone, you guys will sink back to the bottom. Oh, and please do not say Brock will save the day.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:36 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhchargerfan View Post
If you are stilling living in the past of last year, you may want to remember that 43-8 just to keep your memory fresh. Its okay, Peyton is running on fumes, he is just trying to get there again, if he does not, he won't make it back. And once he is gone, you guys will sink back to the bottom. Oh, and please do not say Brock will save the day.

I don't need to live in the past. My team is good now. Cheers

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
I don't need to live in the past. My team is good now. Cheers
Peyton is on fumes, its okay, those seniors sometimes need rest. If that can goes empty, your done again.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Peyton is on fumes, its okay, those seniors sometimes need rest. If that can goes empty, your done again.
Being this isn't the place for smack, I guess there's really not much more I can do to respond to that.

To be honest I really don't care. If fumes are enough to win us the SB by all means. Fume away Peyton. Our running game is solid, and our D is a top 5 unit. We'll just see where it goes.

As per life after Peyton. You can't just assume that Elway and our front office will just shrug the QB position away to Brock Osweiler.. considering the face that every year we have a hole at a position our front office finds an answer. Nope, don't think it's Brock. Would be hilarious if we snagged Rivers and beat you twice a year again with him though

Old 12-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Repeating yourself doesn't make it fact.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Being this isn't the place for smack, I guess there's really not much more I can do to respond to that.

To be honest I really don't care. If fumes are enough to win us the SB by all means. Fume away Peyton. Our running game is solid, and our D is a top 5 unit. We'll just see where it goes.

As per life after Peyton. You can't just assume that Elway and our front office will just shrug the QB position away to Brock Osweiler.. considering the face that every year we have a hole at a position our front office finds an answer. Nope, don't think it's Brock. Would be hilarious if we snagged Rivers and beat you twice a year again with him though
I really did laugh at that!!!! The whole CMB and every bolt fan in the nation would just have a stroke!
Old 12-18-2014, 10:28 AM
Veteran

Quote:
I really did laugh at that!!!! The whole CMB and every bolt fan in the nation would just have a stroke!
All I am saying is guy. Yes without Peyton we are screwed. Royally. However the good thing about Peyton is he will let our FO know when he's about ready to call it in. And that will give our FO the time to find an answer. Whether it's a good one or a bad one has yet to be determined. Nothing is set in stone in the NFL.

However, it's a safe bet that Elway and company aren't just going to blindly let the franchise go to Osweiler and assume we are going to win games.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:40 AM
Hall of Famer

Hey, Cutler may need a new home.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:45 AM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:

It's a good thing (for you guys) that no other teams have changed from last year.

The AFC playoff bracket will almost certainly be identical as last years.

Damn, we just can't win...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...