Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2017, 01:37 PM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodeye2000 View Post
Dane Brugler.
CBSSports.
Big Board.
#9 overall
Ryan Ramczyk.
Who was it that GUARANTEED tackles would move up the board a long time ago ?

Who ? Who ? Who ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-16-2017, 04:19 PM
Forever San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonorajim View Post
If we take a receiver, Howard's my guy. Exceptional size, speed, hands. Gates is near retirement and getting Howard in with a chance to learn some HOF tricks about route running, positioning, boxing out and working with the QB could pay huge dividends in the future. Hunter & Howard could be dominant on the field together.

Otherwise I see us taking DB or DL at 7.
I didn't consider Howard in my cluster, but the thought of Henry and Howard reminds me of Gronk and Hernandez. I'd be cool with that... As long as one of them doesn't murder anybody...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-16-2017, 06:29 PM
more mojo please

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFboltfan View Post
I didn't consider Howard in my cluster, but the thought of Henry and Howard reminds me of Gronk and Hernandez. I'd be cool with that... As long as one of them doesn't murder anybody...
If you're going to be picky about it, just find another position to root for.

Old 03-16-2017, 06:32 PM
Embrace the change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
I copy and paste in depth analysis.

Bring your A game.

King of the plagiarizers.
TopKitty'd it for ya.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:35 PM
Embrace the change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Bolt View Post
McCoy and Charles both have had injury issues...great when healthy, but inconvenient when they went down. Murray has benefited from good line play, see how he dropped off in Philly, and MG is no Adrian Peterson.

Missing the point anyway....take a crappie lineman or a TE we don't need, when we could take a RB, who by most accounts, could be exceptional, and pair him with MG? I think it's something you have to consider. Gordon has already had microfracture surgery for chrissakes, you think he is a lock for the next ten years?

You can't improve the oline talent much this year, imo, FA or draft, and if all the best defenders are gone, why not double down on a dynamic 2 back attack, rather than have Gordon beat himself to death all year long....?
Actually, being that it was body types that were being called into question and not careers, they are almost exact.

Still waiting on that Fournette body comp that's torn it up for years.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:50 PM
Ocean Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYourBolts View Post
Actually, being that it was body types that were being called into question and not careers, they are almost exact.

Blount is the only one I can think of, but he hasn't exactly torn it up.
Old 03-17-2017, 06:02 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYourBolts View Post

Geez....you made me look stuff up. Fine. E. GEORGE, SHAUN ALEXANDER, JEROME BETTIS, STEVEN JACKSON, JAMAL LEWIS....

I also think that sub 220 weight for Peterson is bogus...like LT, I think he played closer to 225, and I'm seeing Fournette mostly at 230, not the 240 you keep throwing out there.

But now we are just debating out of stubbornness ....I don't even want Fournette, but the possibility of MG having a possibly short career being lengthened by a pairing with a bruiser like talent is not a silly idea. No sillier than passing up a consensus blue chip talent to reach for oline because MG is gonna be a beast for the next 8 to ten years. But this is all just fantastical conjecture....we will be taking defense with the first pick.

Thought about him in the third....
Screamed for him in the fourth...
Whooped when we stole him in the fifth...
My 2017 adopted bolt.....
Desmond King DB
Old 03-17-2017, 08:23 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Bolt View Post
Geez....you made me look stuff up. Fine. E. GEORGE, SHAUN ALEXANDER, JEROME BETTIS, STEVEN JACKSON, JAMAL LEWIS....

I also think that sub 220 weight for Peterson is bogus...like LT, I think he played closer to 225, and I'm seeing Fournette mostly at 230, not the 240 you keep throwing out there.

But now we are just debating out of stubbornness ....I don't even want Fournette, but the possibility of MG having a possibly short career being lengthened by a pairing with a bruiser like talent is not a silly idea. No sillier than passing up a consensus blue chip talent to reach for oline because MG is gonna be a beast for the next 8 to ten years. But this is all just fantastical conjecture....we will be taking defense with the first pick.

Not so sure about the bold above. This team will certainly be adding a very good player with the 7th pick, no question about that. With both offence and defence having needs, and quality players available on both sides of the ball, TT could go either way.

GO BOLTS !
Old 03-17-2017, 11:15 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Not so sure about the bold above. This team will certainly be adding a very good player with the 7th pick, no question about that. With both offence and defence having needs, and quality players available on both sides of the ball, TT could go either way.
Take peppers or Jackson. They play o and d
Old 03-17-2017, 01:05 PM
Hall of Famer

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Again, #7 = WR-Mike Williams, LF, or Hooker everyone else gets a stay out of LA pass with pick #7! A star will be born!