Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

I remember this one time, at sniper school ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 12-09-2016, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
You clearly answered all those questions wrong......
Didn't matter. He was wearing a stethoscope.

Old 12-09-2016, 06:52 PM
The Prodigal Son Returns

We pulled away from the building around 4:30 in the afternoon....It was the winter time, so I knew it would be dark soon....I was not sure if darkness was going to be our ally, or like in Vietnam, darkness was something to be feared.

My friend (just call him Bing) told me this would be an easy first contact for me....He wanted me to "get a feel" for what I was getting myself into.

He knew I was a straight shooter from our days playing high school football together, and knew I mostly played within the rules....Rarely was I ever flagged for a late hit, or unsportsmanlike conduct...But he knew I deserved something better than flipping hamburgers in a greasy spoon...

When we got to the house of the delinquent customer, I truly did not know what to expect...It was now fairly dark as we made our approach to the guy's tree lined driveway....Bing turned off the car's headlights just as we entered, so to make our arrival as stealth as possible.....

He told me "suddenness" was always the best way to arrive, especially if your anticipated arrival was dreaded...And the arrival of a "debt collector" was always a dreaded event.

We stopped at least 20 feet short of the house, and from first blush there appeared to be no one home, even though there was a car parked in the car port...I was so naive..

Bing told me to quietly get out of the car, and not to close the door...The interior lights had been set to not come on when the doors were opened...I thought that was a great idea.

Bing had me hang back while he went and felt the hood of the car in the car port...He motioned toward me that the guy was there....

I almost felt like we were on some kind of raid back overseas...I had not been back stateside that long, and the lines of right and wrong were getting blurred...

I was not armed, and I had no idea if Bing was armed, or did anyone need to be armed...In fact, I had no intelligence as to if the guy we were about to collect money from was armed...The whole thing was starting to feel wrong.

To be continued.....
Old 12-09-2016, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
To be continued.....

Old 12-09-2016, 06:58 PM

Old 12-09-2016, 06:59 PM

Old 12-09-2016, 07:00 PM

Old 12-09-2016, 07:02 PM

Old 12-09-2016, 07:03 PM

Old 12-09-2016, 07:05 PM