Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 12-27-2016, 10:55 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 17,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46um View Post
Just know BB4L is going to a much better place now. A place where game winning INTs don't turn into playoff missing fumbles. Where #1 picks don't hold out, bust, or simply just say Oh' hell No Chargers. A place where each finger has a Lombardi ring. A place where you bathe in waterfalls of Super Bowl Champagne.





That's beautiful, man.
__________________
the Meyer Solution

Okung--Lamp--Slauson--Feeney--Barksdale
  #22  
Old 12-27-2016, 11:17 AM
BoltBacker4Life's Avatar
BoltBacker4Life BoltBacker4Life is offline
When all else fails
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Back at Dekk's moms house
Posts: 22,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacstud22 View Post
perry with the permaban...heavy stuff.

I'd say don't do it, but sounds like the sponge already is wet.


Best of luck.
I've learned a lot about the game over the year pac and I truly appreciate your knowledge. Best of luck in the world of baseball and thanks again for all you brought to this board!
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  #23  
Old 12-27-2016, 11:18 AM
BoltBacker4Life's Avatar
BoltBacker4Life BoltBacker4Life is offline
When all else fails
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Back at Dekk's moms house
Posts: 22,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46um View Post
Just know BB4L is going to a much better place now. A place where game winning INTs don't turn into playoff missing fumbles. Where #1 picks don't hold out, bust, or simply just say Oh' hell No Chargers. A place where each finger has a Lombardi ring. A place where you bathe in waterfalls of Super Bowl Champagne.
Perfectly said!!!

A little place where beer flows like wine
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  #24  
Old 12-27-2016, 11:40 AM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,618
Default

Well, I know its not exactly your style, but I have proven this year that you can remain a CMB member after separating from the NFL. Something to keep in mind anyway.

I definitely agree about the state of the NFL though, and I don't see how it's ever gonna get back to the good ol' days. So you aren't gonna watch the dream playoff showdown of Matt McGloin vs Tom Savage in 2 weeks ? Me neither...
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
  #25  
Old 12-27-2016, 11:51 AM
BoltBacker4Life's Avatar
BoltBacker4Life BoltBacker4Life is offline
When all else fails
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Back at Dekk's moms house
Posts: 22,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Well, I know its not exactly your style, but I have proven this year that you can remain a CMB member after separating from the NFL. Something to keep in mind anyway.

I definitely agree about the state of the NFL though, and I don't see how it's ever gonna get back to the good ol' days. So you aren't gonna watch the dream playoff showdown of Matt McGloin vs Tom Savage in 2 weeks ? Me neither...
You're right, not my style.

I'm actually looking forward to it Chop. No more getting furious with FF, no more being let down by the underperforming Bolts, no more commercials on top of commercials. The league is terrible and it's time for the divorce
__________________
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  #26  
Old 12-27-2016, 11:56 AM
Skunk's Avatar
Skunk Skunk is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tempe
Posts: 886
Default

So you're just going to up and leave then?

What about us?

Why not become a fulltime troll?

Why not become a Mod and collapse the place from within?

Do you think the grass is greener on the other
side?


Unfortunately BBFL , You don't get to be banished..The only way out is to get jumped out..


  #27  
Old 12-27-2016, 12:10 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
Learn to THINK
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 18,853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltBacker4Life View Post
You're right, not my style.

I'm actually looking forward to it Chop. No more getting furious with FF, no more being let down by the underperforming Bolts, no more commercials on top of commercials. The league is terrible and it's time for the divorce
I totally get where you're coming from. Especially the commercials. (In fact, I have a couple of friends who are going to step away from watching all sports next year, to see what effect it has on their lives and families).

But just know the burden that you're placing on Perry.

No, not the permaban. That'll just be part of breaking him in. I refer to the fact that if we don't have an annual battle, that slack's got to be taken up by someone. And I think Perry v. SJ is the only longstanding debate team that we've got left.

Bon voyage.
__________________
"Science!!" lol


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #28  
Old 12-27-2016, 12:19 PM
marion butts's Avatar
marion butts marion butts is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Queens
Posts: 16,182
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I totally get where you're coming from. Especially the commercials. (In fact, I have a couple of friends who are going to step away from watching all sports next year, to see what effect it has on their lives and families).

But just know the burden that you're placing on Perry.

No, not the permaban. That'll just be part of breaking him in. I refer to the fact that if we don't have an annual battle, that slack's got to be taken up by someone. And I think Perry v. SJ is the only longstanding debate team that we've got left.

Bon voyage.
anyone can start a battle with you...too easy

__________________
"Being a Charger fan is tough.. It's sad actually"

-Mario Lopez
  #29  
Old 12-27-2016, 12:21 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 17,581
Default

perryao -> BB4L.

a peaceful transfer of power.
__________________
the Meyer Solution

Okung--Lamp--Slauson--Feeney--Barksdale

Last edited by chargertom; 12-27-2016 at 08:21 PM..
  #30  
Old 12-27-2016, 01:31 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is online now
Learn to THINK
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 18,853
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46um View Post
Just know BB4L is going to a much better place now. A place where game winning INTs don't turn into playoff missing fumbles. Where #1 picks don't hold out, bust, or simply just say Oh' hell No Chargers. A place where each finger has a Lombardi ring. A place where you bathe in waterfalls of Super Bowl Champagne.
Nominated.
__________________
"Science!!" lol


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:21 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.