Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2017, 10:12 AM
波動拳 Hadōken

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWest View Post
No and no. No thanks, that is not a Charger look.
The bolt isn't like Sriracha where you can add it to just anything.

Old 01-24-2017, 10:21 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC-SBV-1D View Post
Well you can always add a fake tan and botox to give it that LA Chargers look
I get your humor there, good one.

If the uniforms change, I'd like to see them go back more they way they were. This latest redesign was/is weak to me. Bolts on the side of the shoulder instead of around it, don't like this numerical font, and the bolts themselves have less jagged edges, looking more puny.

The older lightning bolts looked more powerful and vibrant. This iteration of the Chargers uniforms is the one I've liked the least in their history.
Old 01-24-2017, 11:35 AM
more mojo please

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWest View Post
I get your humor there, good one.

If the uniforms change, I'd like to see them go back more they way they were. This latest redesign was/is weak to me. Bolts on the side of the shoulder instead of around it, don't like this numerical font, and the bolts themselves have less jagged edges, looking more puny.

The older lightning bolts looked more powerful and vibrant. This iteration of the Chargers uniforms is the one I've liked the least in their history.
agreed.
110%
10chars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 of 500
SD Native, LA Charger Loyalist

007. Malik Hooker FS Ohio St.
038, Malik McDowell DL Michigan St.
071. Antonio Garcia OT Troy
113. Buckey Hodges TE Virginia Tech
151. Julie'n Davenport OT Bucknell
190. Corey Levin OG Chattanooga
225. Samson Ebukam DE Eastern Washington
Old 01-28-2017, 11:57 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC-SBV-1D View Post
3 division opponents = alternate 3 eras annually

2017 season:
Oakland: 1961 home/away
Denver: 1974 home/away
Chiefs: 1992 home/away

2018 season:
Oakland: 74
Denver: 92
Chiefs: 61

2019 season:
Oakland: 92
Denver: 61
Chiefs: 74

Color rush at home once a year (preferably national game)

1973 as our permanent jersey for all other games
speaking of rotating annually BYES should be divisions only, no one team gets 2 weeks to prepare and the other 1 week to prepare, the whole AFC West for example week 5 off then in week 6 they have to play one another that way Andy Reid doesn't get 2 weeks to prepare and Lynn 1 week to prepare .. fair for all ... week 6 NFC West bye, week 7 AFC South bye, week 8 NFC South, week 9 AFC North, 10 NFC North, 11 AFC East, 12 NFC East ... therefore first 4 weeks of NFL no byes, last 4 weeks of NFL no byes .. 4 teams per week for the middle 8 weeks ... following year week 5 NFC East, 6 AFC East, 7 NFC West, so on and so forth as the years go on. This is the only fair thing to do, it makes all the sense in the world, I can't believe the NFL hasn't figured this out yet, this needs to happen already. I want a royalty for my idea!
Old 01-28-2017, 11:58 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamfed View Post
I hope the Chargers stick with the Color Rush jersey 100% of the time, but change the helmet color. White helmets in this day and age are quite boring. If the Chargers can keep their bolts on the helmet, and add a mat-finish style (like the vikings mat purple) with some texture pattern (like the middle of the Seahawks helmet) that would be ideal. It's time to get more modern or contemporary, and less throwback.
And yes, more yellow please.

Let's see a Power (Powder) Blue helmet!
Old 01-31-2017, 09:47 AM
Rookie

Last year's NIKE color rush jerseys were amazing!

If they wen't full time with those, tweaked the white uniforms as such and go white/white blue/blue, and bring back the old-school powder blues... it would be epic!

Too pricey for ownership to make the switch (haha)? Fine. Be that way. But shake it up and go white/white and blue/blue.
Old 01-31-2017, 01:10 PM
glutton for punishment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChargingBolts View Post
speaking of rotating annually BYES should be divisions only, no one team gets 2 weeks to prepare and the other 1 week to prepare, the whole AFC West for example week 5 off then in week 6 they have to play one another that way Andy Reid doesn't get 2 weeks to prepare and Lynn 1 week to prepare .. fair for all ... week 6 NFC West bye, week 7 AFC South bye, week 8 NFC South, week 9 AFC North, 10 NFC North, 11 AFC East, 12 NFC East ... therefore first 4 weeks of NFL no byes, last 4 weeks of NFL no byes .. 4 teams per week for the middle 8 weeks ... following year week 5 NFC East, 6 AFC East, 7 NFC West, so on and so forth as the years go on. This is the only fair thing to do, it makes all the sense in the world, I can't believe the NFL hasn't figured this out yet, this needs to happen already. I want a royalty for my idea!
I like this idea a lot. There is no reason whatsoever that this shouldn't be done immediately. Each year there are a few teams that get screwed with respect to playing Teams coming off a Bye. It is a totally unfair advantage.
Old 02-03-2017, 11:17 AM
波動拳 Hadōken

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouCantRun View Post
Last year's NIKE color rush jerseys were amazing!

If they wen't full time with those, tweaked the white uniforms as such and go white/white blue/blue, and bring back the old-school powder blues... it would be epic!

Too pricey for ownership to make the switch (haha)? Fine. Be that way. But shake it up and go white/white and blue/blue.
Color Rush jerseys did look good.
Old 02-25-2017, 12:12 AM
Rookie

I would like to see the Chargers wear powder blue jerseys with white pants for home games, and white jerseys with powder blue pants for road games.
Old 02-25-2017, 01:48 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LApunkrocker72 View Post
I would like to see the Chargers wear powder blue jerseys with white pants for home games, and white jerseys with powder blue pants for road games.
And a tutu with the powder blue pants.