Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En EspaŮol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will the Raiduhs finish this year?
Division Champs! 0 0%
2nd 4 50.00%
3rd 3 37.50%
The Basement 1 12.50%
Conference Champs! 0 0%
Super Bowl Champions! 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2017, 05:45 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
With their move to Los Angeles, the Chargers will bring 0 championships to 2 different cities.
Vennie, I expected better than this from you.

The San Diego Chargers won the AFL Championship in 1963. So that kinds wrecks your "championship" smack.

That same team also offered to play the NFL champs, to see who was better, but alas, the NFL declined.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 02-23-2017, 09:11 PM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Vennie, I expected better than this from you.

The San Diego Chargers won the AFL Championship in 1963. So that kinds wrecks your "championship" smack.

That same team also offered to play the NFL champs, to see who was better, but alas, the NFL declined.
I remember that. I should say Super Bowl.

But everyone lists San Diego as a city without a world championship, probably because of what the AFL was then.
Old 02-27-2017, 02:07 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

"If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son
"I got ninety nine problems but.... ain't one, hit me"

I take it you either don't know the lyrics of the song you quoted or your forgot. Anyway, I really DON'T feel bad for you. Son, Dun, Homie, Whipper snapper, kind sir, whatever floats your boat.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows that I've been here constantly during the loooooooong period when they were bad. In fact it feels like I'm posting less this past year despite them being good. Not less than you of course, since you've posted in a Raider smack thread 5 times in the two years. But yeah, you're the expert on closets.
Constantly?? laughable.. a post every other week doesn't count pops......

Stop it Tom why SO SOFT, if your going to rewrite MY post be FAIR it goes both ways............ This is why I don't post in the love shack... WOW... And people wonder why America is more fragile than ever...

Last edited by bgmacn2002; 02-28-2017 at 07:59 AM..
Old 02-28-2017, 09:16 PM
versus you

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmacn2002 View Post
Constantly?? laughable.. a post every other week doesn't count pops......
This from a guy who doesn't visit the Shack even less that I do and blames it on those darned rules.

Look, you were 4-12 and 5-11 the last two years. You haven't beaten us during this time. You have less posts in the Raiders smack thread as you do wins in the last two years. But I'm not here enough. Sorry, I don't kick a dog when he's down unless he's growling. Take the muzzle off and I'll get my kicks in.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
This from a guy who doesn't visit the Shack even less that I do and blames it on those darned rules.

Look, you were 4-12 and 5-11 the last two years. You haven't beaten us during this time. You have less posts in the Raiders smack thread as you do wins in the last two years. But I'm not here enough. Sorry, I don't kick a dog when he's down unless he's growling. Take the muzzle off and I'll get my kicks in.
Lol nobody in hear pops, where are all the roachs????? Kicks in LOL!!!
Another faider fan running his mouth that has no friends in his own forums, we have some of those too, sad when all you have is a keyboard and other people's woman to gawk at..

Old 03-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Learn to THINK

Vennie winning.

Me sad.

Will still watch, though.

p.s. Hugo version rocks.
And FrightNight was pretty entertaining.

Old 03-01-2017, 03:28 PM
versus you

Quote:
Lol nobody in hear pops, where are all the roachs????? Kicks in LOL!!!
Another faider fan running his mouth that has no friends in his own forums, we have some of those too, sad when all you have is a keyboard and other people's woman to gawk at..
Aaaaah now youíre babbling. This is getting easier by the post.

So Iím here because the Raiders are finally good.

Or Iím here because itís lonely on the Raider forums. Since youíre the expert on all things VI, which is it? Iím dying to know lol.

Youíre contributing to the softness in this thread since you have yet to talk about anything football related, just all things Vennie related. I be flattered if I wasnít so amused.

I talked about your team's record the last two years, yet I don't see a retort. Now I see why you think I'm running my mouth... it's because nothing is coming out of yours. After all, your 9 or 10 posts in the last two years is not enough reading material to put together what we call a point.

Humor me. Talk some football for once. And then stay, for once.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Aaaaah now youíre babbling. This is getting easier by the post.

So Iím here because the Raiders are finally good.

Or Iím here because itís lonely on the Raider forums. Since youíre the expert on all things VI, which is it? Iím dying to know lol.

Youíre contributing to the softness in this thread since you have yet to talk about anything football related, just all things Vennie related. I be flattered if I wasnít so amused.

I talked about your team's record the last two years, yet I don't see a retort. Now I see why you think I'm running my mouth... it's because nothing is coming out of yours. After all, your 9 or 10 posts in the last two years is not enough reading material to put together what we call a point.

Humor me. Talk some football for once. And then stay, for once.
Hmmmmm coming from someone with overinflated post talking about your health............................. MKAY.... Why would I jump into that conversation????? But your all about football smack up in here pops?

Old 03-02-2017, 12:55 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Hmmmmm coming from someone with overinflated post talking about your health............................. MKAY.... Why would I jump into that conversation????? But your all about football smack up in here pops?
I'm not going to be a cheerlleader for vinnie cause he is a raider fan. But I will come to your side to let you know, Ven has vertually all of his posts in the smack section since 2007, and he is one of the best at bringing it. So just a warning, bring your A game, but be respectful in process. He always has shown it.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 03-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
I'm not going to be a cheerlleader for vinnie cause he is a raider fan. But I will come to your side to let you know, Ven has vertually all of his posts in the smack section since 2007, and he is one of the best at bringing it. So just a warning, bring your A game, but be respectful in process. He always has shown it.
Ive been here since 04, this "smack" section is completely dead due to the insane mod filtering.. Just keep continuing to rain flowers in here ensuring everyone tip toes on egg shells. No disrespect just a broken leg(99 problems)

Last edited by bgmacn2002; 03-02-2017 at 01:58 PM..