Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #211  
Old 03-11-2017, 08:02 AM
RRizGod's Avatar
RRizGod RRizGod is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Encinitas
Posts: 922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIANB82 View Post
Any wait list fans on here end up getting tickets? Did they hold back any of $700 seats?
Yesterday there were no $700 tickets left. There were $135 and $165 end zone seats. available.

Overall, I would say there was less than 1,000 a tickets to choose from.

Unless they were hiding large quantities, its going to be slim pickings fast.
__________________
Take that?
Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 03-11-2017, 08:40 AM
BRIANB82 BRIANB82 is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: SAN DIEGO
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizGod View Post
Yesterday there were no $700 tickets left. There were $135 and $165 end zone seats. available.

Overall, I would say there was less than 1,000 a tickets to choose from.

Unless they were hiding large quantities, its going to be slim pickings fast.
Surprised the $135 and $165 were still there.
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 03-12-2017, 01:10 PM
Big Boss Big Boss is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Santa Paula
Posts: 1
Default

I bought 2 Season Tickets on Friday at 10:30am, in section 235 Mezzanine. There wasn't many left period!
Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 03-12-2017, 01:35 PM
uggles uggles is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: La Verne
Posts: 4
Default

Can I ask when you called in on the first day, I put my deposit down at 11 am but still haven't gotten an email, doubt there will be any seats left.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 03-12-2017, 08:51 PM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is offline
Learn to THINK
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 18,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggles View Post
Can I ask when you called in on the first day, I put my deposit down at 11 am but still haven't gotten an email, doubt there will be any seats left.
I was around the same time.

Haven't heard anything.

Pretty rude way to conduct business (if you knew my posting history and predilections, this type of assessment has by no means been my SOP, either).
__________________
Costa Mesa Liaison
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 03-13-2017, 07:09 AM
JoeMcRugby's Avatar
JoeMcRugby JoeMcRugby is offline
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rossmoor
Posts: 48,993
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggles View Post
Can I ask when you called in on the first day, I put my deposit down at 11 am but still haven't gotten an email, doubt there will be any seats left.
I haven't heard anything. Doesn't sound likely that I will get a shot at tix.

If you listened to some of the "experts" around, they were saying that the Chargers would have trouble even filling Stub Hub.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 03-13-2017, 08:11 AM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is online now
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,167
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I was around the same time.

Haven't heard anything.

Pretty rude way to conduct business (if you knew my posting history and predilections, this type of assessment has by no means been my SOP, either).
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
I haven't heard anything. Doesn't sound likely that I will get a shot at tix.

If you listened to some of the "experts" around, they were saying that the Chargers would have trouble even filling Stub Hub.
I really hope you two can get tickets so I can have a couple drinks with you guys at a game or two.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 03-13-2017, 11:28 AM
LongTimeOCBolts's Avatar
LongTimeOCBolts LongTimeOCBolts is offline
Learn to THINK
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lots of different places
Posts: 18,820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I really hope you two can get tickets so I can have a couple drinks with you guys at a game or two.


...
__________________
Costa Mesa Liaison
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 03-14-2017, 08:14 AM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 32,220
Default

Even if you get freezed out of season tickets, single game seats should be available as they are holding the first 4 rows along the sidelines.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 03-14-2017, 11:50 AM
JoeMcRugby's Avatar
JoeMcRugby JoeMcRugby is offline
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rossmoor
Posts: 48,993
Default

I received an email notice of my purchasing window (Thursday March 16th 3:30 PM - Friday March 17th 5:00 PM).

No tour prior to seat selection, so I'm guessing that the pickings are probably slim ... and expensive!!

We shall see.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.