Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2004, 07:35 PM
barbara

Default Charger Fans In Seattle Area

My family are new Chargers fans since my nephew was drafted last year as a punter--Mike Scifres. Mike is a great kid with an intense love of the game and an unbeatable work ethic. We listen to every game on Charger radio and watch the helmets move up and down the field. They have our support 100%.

Fans in Bothell
Old 10-03-2004, 07:33 PM
KutzVancouver

Close enuff?
Old 11-30-2004, 12:16 AM
Veteran

bremerton here. i'm always the only bolt fan everytime i go to the sports bar in port orchard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-03-2004, 11:46 AM
RainDodger

Port Orchard Bolt Fan: There are about 4 of us at work...of coarse we are transplanted from SD
Go Chargers!!! Crush the Orange or is it blue or ?? Whatever KTA's[img]i/expressions/SDG_Dan_Fouts.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 05:08 PM
ChrgrMarv

WOW..Port Orchard.......And I though I was the only Charger fan in Port Orchard. Though I do not live there anymore, I still miss it.
Old 11-25-2005, 04:41 PM
powderblue1958

Charger fan in Spokane been a Charger fan since I can remember Go Chargers Keep Brees
Old 12-03-2005, 06:58 AM
Blitz_56

Prepare the enemy's turf as the Bolt Invasion will commence next year when the Bolts play in Seattle...I'll be bringing about 5 to meet up with another 5 in Bellingham and Bremerton. It will be fun, in light of all the "S.Alexander > LT crap" from shehawk fans, we should ALL wear #21 jerseys...
Old 12-05-2005, 12:48 PM
derek

i will be wearing mine. im going to the game with some frieds. we are going to take the amtrac up their cant wait
Old 12-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Angry Zeus

How'd you guys become Charger fans?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dr. Emmett Brown: Marty, I'm sorry. But the only power source capable of generating 1.21 gigawatts of electricity is a bolt of lightning.

Old 12-08-2005, 06:40 AM
derek

i lived their about 10 years ago now live in portland