Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-08-2004, 04:20 PM
goSDgo

Default Inland empire and No. SD county Bolt fans

I wrote to the Charger backers earlier this week about starting up an Inland Empire chapter, if there isn't already one, well they haven't replied yet so...

I was curious if any other Bolt fans in the Inland Empire, or No. SD county, or anywhere else for that matter, would be interested in meeting up and cheering on our Chargers as a group. It maybe a little late for this week, maybe, but for future games. It would be a great way to meet other local Charger fans, and show southern california that we do have a NFL team here. I'm tired of seeing nothing but silver and black every where I go. If interested, or if you have some ideas post them up and lets get this thing rolling.
Thanks and GO BOLTS!!!
Old 09-08-2004, 06:25 PM
RAYRAY37

Default RE: Inland empire and No. SD county Bolt fans

I am very interested I live here in corona. I don't know about starting a chapter but I sure would love to join. GO CHARGERS.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:59 PM
goSDgo

Ray Ray
Cool, I live in Temecula. What I was hoping for was, since the I.E. and No.Co. is so spread, what we could do is meet up at a different place every week. Visiting the same place in the different cities. That way maybe the business owners would hook us up with better prices, and asure us the game will be played for us to see. Or just pick a spot in the middle. *shrug sholders*
Like I said any ideas would be great. A good friend of mine owns a pizza place here in Temecula, but *shrug*
I would like to try to get a good number of people together, you know strength in numbers. LOL
I will keep posting stuff up
my e-mail address is jmlaureles@earthlink.net
Old 09-08-2004, 08:49 PM
goSDgo

Ray Ray,
didn't know if you saw the thread about the away games in Temecula. You may want to check it out ths weekend, I'll be there.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:41 AM
shocku

I live in chino hills and my best freind who's another diehard chargers fan lives in corona.sounds cool, let me know.
Old 09-10-2004, 08:56 AM
TBF

Stadium Pizza on 79 south is not just away games...It is for me, since I have season tickets, but the crowd is there whether we play at home or away...

Old 09-10-2004, 09:30 AM
TrumpetDude

Hey Bolt bros - Trumpet Man on the bandwagon here in Lake Elsinore. Temecula Stadium pizza works good for me on away games. I may be able to pull away from the HD TV to hang with the Chargers brothers. Temecula is sort of centrally located for North County San Diego and the Corona - Hemet. Keep the fire burning and lets rock and roll ... Go Chargers [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
Old 09-11-2004, 03:32 AM
lolegi

Default Inland empire and No. SD county Bolt fans

I'm a die hard charger fan. I live in Santa Ana and surrounded with nothing but RAMS and RAIDER fans. Please keep me posted when you are in the neighborhood or surrounding area. I would like to visit and join the club. GO CHARGERS!!

Island Dog.
Old 09-23-2004, 09:24 AM
TBF

Default Temecula BOLT Fans

Dude...I sat right next to you...I came a little late...I sat with my son (LT Powder Blue) and our friends...

Was that you with your daughter?

TBF
Old 09-23-2004, 09:24 AM
TBF

Default Temecula BOLT Fans

TV's too damn small at Chuys...Foods good though...I'm not old, but I don't have the vision of a 25 YO anymore...

Temecula Bolt F an