Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2004, 09:24 AM
TrumpetDude

Default Temecula BOLT Fans

Quote:
Originally posted by: cratsenberg
Hey, will the Bolts home games be on in Murrieta area if you have Direct TV NFL Package?
The Directv Zip Code finder says our area is Blacked Out (I live in Lake Elsinore). This area was NOT subject to the Blackout rules before the ticket guarantee so I am a bit surprised I am reading posts that the Temecula Valley will be Blacked out. So to answer your question - I am not sure. I have the NFL Ticket but I am also a season ticket holder so i attend all the home games. All you dudes are welcome to hang at the tailgaters in Section F-2. [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
cratsenberg

Default RE: Temecula BOLT Fans

Hey, will the Bolts home games be on in Murrieta area if you have Direct TV NFL Package?
TrumpetDude

Dude, I am either drinking the Miller Lites mixed with Spicy V-8 (Bloody beers) or Crown Royal and cokes. We are definitely having Mimosas (champagne & orange juice) at 6:00 A.M. in the parking lot.[img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
TBF

Deer Sausage at 0900...Lite Beer from Miller until 1130 then Deer Steaks and Lite Beer from Miller...

Sunday Tradition...

J-3 Tailgate Party...

TBF

TrumpetDude

Time to take inventory of the game day meals and adult consummables. Show me your Lightning Bolts ! [img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
TBF

Oh...10-4...

I'll be there again for our next away game...

TBF
TrumpetDude

C'mon dudes - show up at Section F-2 of the parking lot. It is right by the Chargers players parking lot and hang with Trumpet_Man ...ahhh TrumpetDude on this board. This is going to be a blow out Game One starter party .. come one come all and lets rock and roll man !!!!
edfrsd

oh dang.. forgot to pick. was in Vegas playin poker. oh yeah Ill try to make it to Stadium Pizza on Sunday.
TBF

I'm gonna call later this afternoon and post the info...

They were always open last year...I'll also make sure that it didn't turn into some huge raider nation hang out...

Hey ED...Noticed you got booted from the survivor week one...Did you take INDY or did you not pick?

TBF
edfrsd

is Stadium pizza gonna be open for the game on Sunday?