Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2004, 09:24 AM
goSDgo

Default Temecula BOLT Fans

no that was the visiters dugout. I was with my lady. The bald guy with the beaded charger medalion necklace.
goSDgo

I was there, I sat in the home side dug out. I thought it was a nice showing of BOLT fans. I will be back at stadium for the broncos game in 2 weeks. GO BOLTS!!
edfrsd

ended up going to Oggies next to the mall on Margarita.. cant belive all the snow on the screens there for the chargers game, but seemed like the Turd game was in HD.. haha what a loss!
TBF

Who went to Stadium Pizza...Real good showing...I didn't introduce myself to anyone...I showed up right after Gates first catch for 20 yards...

TBF
goSDgo

good showing of CHARGER fans today. I was wondering why we cant get a showing like this at the stadium. GO BOLTS!!!!
TemeculaMike

The Bolts are also on the tube at Chuy's across the parking lot.
TrumpetDude

I am flying into San Antonio tommorrow to catch the game this weekend in Houston. My game day tickets arrived two days ago and I am way stoked. I will make sure to represent the Bolts well and I will get a "Raiders Suck" shout out in Reliant for the masses.

Go Chargers !!!!![img]i/expressions/SDG_Bolt.gif[/img]
edfrsd

Murrieta here.
FriarTom

Hmmm...

Shall I watch the game at my brother's house on the big-screen with a nearby refrigerator and pizza delivery?

Or shall I drive 3 miles down the road to Stadium pizza and watch the game with a crowd of fellow Bolt-fans and enjoy the excitement that comes from being amongst the truly good people of the world (and pretty damned good pizza and appetizers)?

OMG the choices! The CHOICES!!!

Maybe I can convince my brother and his wife to come with me! =) Best of all worlds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

kayworks

Default RE: Temecula BOLT Fans

Ridgecrest Bolt Fan Here. I was going to ge the mini packet. but, with car problems I changed my mind.. How is the home games at this bar ? Looking for something to do. I cant watch the games on Dish Tv or Dierct TV.

Thanks

Kay!