Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-2016, 02:29 AM
Power of 51

woodeye apologized to two posters. The Mods just fell all over themselves with happy, giddy, good vibrations. Then you freaking banned him ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh, the Iron Fist is warming up nicely in Summer Indoctrination errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I mean Camp, of course.

This is exactly the Season of Red opening that we need. Lull them to sleepy bye land with lovey dovey compliments then BAM !! Rip them out of their beds in the middle of the night for a train trip to Siberia. Well done Comrades. Well done indeed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:55 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
woodeye apologized to two posters. The Mods just fell all over themselves with happy, giddy, good vibrations. Then you freaking banned him ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh, the Iron Fist is warming up nicely in Summer Indoctrination errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I mean Camp, of course.

This is exactly the Season of Red opening that we need. Lull them to sleepy bye land with lovey dovey compliments then BAM !! Rip them out of their beds in the middle of the night for a train trip to Siberia. Well done Comrades. Well done indeed.

Don't fall asleep Freak......you might wake up in Red Deer.

GO BOLTS !
Old 08-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
All aboard!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 08-08-2016, 07:59 AM
When all else fails

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
BB4L....I live/post mostly in the Denver Smack Section of the CMB, and I have to say that is the greatest analogy I have ever seen....I have to acknowledge that at the risk of being sent to Cabo by the Mods..Although I am not trolling here, but acknowledging a beautiful post, I will probably be punished....You see I'm a hunted man out here if I say anything, but in praise of my detractors, they, the Mods, do let me have fun in the Smack Section and for that I am thankful to them....These boards are for entertainment and should never be taken too seriously...Good luck son.
I appreciate it but I too am a hunted man so we'll both be warned most likely. I got a warning for "attacking" the other day and after reading the post 100 times, I am still wondering where the attack was. I literally said "I'm done with you" and that was a personal attack so we are in the same boat

Last edited by BoltBacker4Life; 08-08-2016 at 08:24 AM..
Old 08-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

Was waiting for this.

#freewoodeye2000
Old 08-08-2016, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Was waiting for this.

#freewoodeye2000
The woodenone has been free since yesterday.

#tryandkeepup

Old 08-08-2016, 09:00 AM
When all else fails

Isn't posting a Lego video in an "overrated, underrated" thread derailing the thread? Where's the warning for doing so?

I received "this is your last chance" warning for personally attacking a poster for saying "I'm done with you" yet the mods can derail anything they want and high five one another when doing so.

It's a no wonder the off topic thread which used to have 100 pages of posts in one day is down to 100 posts in a year. Things never change with the rules, the mods and more importantly, this team. What's that definition of insanity again?
Old 08-08-2016, 09:41 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
BB4L....I live/post mostly in the Denver Smack Section of the CMB, and I have to say that is the greatest analogy I have ever seen....I have to acknowledge that at the risk of being sent to Cabo by the Mods..Although I am not trolling here, but acknowledging a beautiful post, I will probably be punished....You see I'm a hunted man out here if I say anything, but in praise of my detractors, they, the Mods, do let me have fun in the Smack Section and for that I am thankful to them....These boards are for entertainment and should never be taken too seriously...Good luck son.
Who the hell is going to "hunt" the only free hot dog giver outer that we know ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Mods are ruthless, not stupid.

Old 08-08-2016, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Who the hell is going to "hunt" the only free hot dog giver outer that we know ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The Mods are ruthless, not stupid.
Yeah! What he said!!

If there is mustard, of course. If not ...

Old 08-08-2016, 10:48 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Yeah! What he said!!

If there is mustard, of course. If not ...
No mustard and I would hunt him down like a pack of wolves.