Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2010, 11:24 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_BlitzSchlag View Post
Dan40 had not posted since 9/17/2009 and suddenly reappeared on 9/16/2010! What is the significance of this one year of hiatus? #imjustsaying...
It's been even longer since I've posted anything worthwhile or opinionated Chargers-related.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:25 PM
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
My daughter is 7, and she is Team Pickachu.

I think I'm Team Trent Dilfer, because I'm watching the game again in the background, and he's a very nice man who is complimentary to all aspects of the Chargers gameplans despite the loss to the Chiefs.

"You see, the Chargers are actually smart for slipping and sliding all over the field, because their jerseys are color-fast, and the mud stains could set without persistent rinsing!
Ah, but you are bringing off-topic to on-topic. We are mostly being stupid ourselves here in OT.

Gotta love it, tho.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:35 PM

I'm nmboltsfan, and I do not despise Twilight.

No, it has nothing to do with German emo kitty.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Default "See it's smart Jacob turns into a wolf right here..."

Ya right, FA, I'm making this poor Twilight thread about the Chargers. I am the insane one who is playing that game over again. We'll off-topic this back into off-topic,

though I'm only seeing Breaking Dawn in the theater if Trent Dilfer is in it doing the color analysis.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:41 PM
Servant of the Corpse

This thread=FAIL!

Old 09-16-2010, 11:55 PM
~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan40 View Post
Ya right, FA, I'm making this poor Twilight thread about the Chargers. I am the insane one who is playing that game over again. We'll off-topic this back into off-topic,

though I'm only seeing Breaking Dawn in the theater if Trent Dilfer is in it doing the color analysis.
Off-off topic: I don't think Trent Dilfer ever got due respect for a SB winning QB. He was way off on his commentary. The wet ball affected our throwing very much. KC had a running plan.

BTW, I'm watching the loss on NFL Replay. It has taken me days to finish this thing.

Good points (sry to bring this on-topic): Naanee is money. Buster Davis stayed healthy for one NFL regular season game.

[I really don't understand the Twilight series. The main people are a bunch of 'good looking vampires' who have different skills and do different stuff... and yeah, that's it... well, ok, there's more...]

Old 09-16-2010, 11:58 PM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Boltman View Post
This thread=FAIL!
I agree.

I thought we were going to discuss Twilight.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:06 AM
Ahoy Ser Davos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutbolAmericano View Post
I really don't understand the Twilight series. The main people are a bunch of 'good looking vampires' who have different skills and do different stuff... and yeah, that's it... well, ok, there's more...
Well, that's just it... is New Moon a book about vampires if they all leave at the beginning? I think it's a book about a mopey teenager who moves on to the next paranormal being... a werewolf.

God forbid that relationship should end... what is she going to start dating a mummy in the next book?!?
Old 09-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Potatohead's nightmare

Since the Beards for Bolts thread isn't back up yet, this is my new favorite thread. I'm learning so much about Twilight.

So Trent Dilfer is a Vampire. This explains how he got that Super Bowl win, and also makes me wonder if all vampires are Chargers fans.

Old 09-17-2010, 07:45 AM

It's way too early for me for me to have seen this thread...