Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Where will the Broncos finish this year?
AFC West champions! 43 40.57%
Second place 41 38.68%
Third place 3 2.83%
Cellar dwellers 19 17.92%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 10:01 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance, Inc. View Post
You guys are being incredibly unfair to Manning. The Superbowl loss wasn't all him. Getting their butts kicked was a team effort.
So what your saying is that the entire team will be in potato heads next Papa Johns-Oreos-Buick-Depends commercial?
Old 03-26-2014, 10:53 AM
Rookie

Quote:
You guys are being incredibly unfair to Manning. The Superbowl loss wasn't all him. Getting their butts kicked was a team effort.
I Wouldn't say, I would say dumb. I don't like manning any more then others on here but I'm not stupid, he's a future HOF and is one of the top 3 best QBs to ever play the game. That can't be said about any chargers QB ever.

Denver got better through subtraction and will be even harder to beat this next year. They are going to be able to run the ball twice as good, have more speed and consistency on the field for the offense and their defense is probably going to be the best in the league and they still have 7 draft picks and UDFA to add to that.
Old 03-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDC View Post
and is one of the top 3 best QBs to ever play the game. That can't be said about any chargers QB ever.
Potato head is not even the best Colts QB ever (Unitas) and he will not even come close to being the best bronco QB ever (Elway). So how is he in the top three of the NFL all time?

He is nothing more than a product of the rules and will be passed by up and coming players benefitting from the same rules now in place.

A Chargers QB (Rote) won an NFL and an AFL title and no other QB in the history of football has done that
Old 03-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:

Cut us some slack Ven.

Its not the same as if we were blaming Al Davis for all the Raider years of misery...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 03-26-2014, 02:53 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Sure it was a team effort, but he was the worst of the worst.

Furthermore, it's redemption for us unfairly having the Potato Head love story shoved down our throats up until kickoff of the SB.

I have no remorse whatsoever for piling on

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...

Last edited by chopper31; 03-26-2014 at 03:18 PM..
Old 03-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Closed Thread