Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2016, 08:31 AM
#1 Bolts Fan from N.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I've been wanting to watch us play Drew Brees in person since we got rid of him. Our game is always switched to away. I hope he remains on the Saints this year.
Looks like you got your wish. Will this be the first time Drew Brees is coming back to SD to play?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New York
, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, New England, San Diego, Denver, Indianapolis, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Miami, Arizona, Baltimore, Green Bay, and Carolina

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Steve- #1 Fan from NY!

Favorite Player: Stan Humphries

Old 03-18-2016, 02:08 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltedpride View Post
Looks like you got your wish. Will this be the first time Drew Brees is coming back to SD to play?
Yes. First time in a decade.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:10 PM
#1 Bolts Fan from N.Y.

Schedule up

New York
, Buffalo, Philadelphia, Tennessee, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland, New England, San Diego, Denver, Indianapolis, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Miami, Arizona, Baltimore, Green Bay, and Carolina

Steve- #1 Fan from NY!

Old 05-31-2016, 08:40 AM
#1 Bolts Fan from N.Y.

I wanted to go to Houston but it's during Turkey Day weekend and the plane prices are through the roof! I will be going to Carolina this year and staying at the Westin about 1/2 mile from stadium! Got a 152 dollar round trip airfare from Newark to Charlotte... that's a little better than my 700+ dollar fare to Houston lol

New York

Steve- #1 Fan from NY!

Old 05-31-2016, 09:24 AM
Hall of Famer

We're Driving in from Tampa, FL to Atlanta for that game. Works well since FSU plays Georgia Tech that Saturday and the Bolts play the Falcons on Sunday. Going to both games.

What are the odds though that the Chaargers play all 3 FL teams (JAX, TB, and MIA) in the same year but they are all in SD....
Oh, well..

Round 1 Pick 7: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
Round 2 Pick 6: Takkarist McKinley, OLB/DE, UCLA
Round 3 Pick 7: Desmond King, FS/CB, Iowa
Round 4 Pick 6: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh
Round 5 Pick 7: Erik Magnuson, OT, Michigan
Round 6 Pick 6: Dylan Cole, OLB, Missouri State
Round 7 Pick 7: Ahmad Thomas, FS, Oklahoma
Old 05-31-2016, 02:34 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltedpride View Post
I wanted to go to Houston but it's during Turkey Day weekend and the plane prices are through the roof! I will be going to Carolina this year and staying at the Westin about 1/2 mile from stadium! Got a 152 dollar round trip airfare from Newark to Charlotte... that's a little better than my 700+ dollar fare to Houston lol
Yeah the date of that kind of screwed me up too
Old 06-21-2016, 08:12 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltup90 View Post
We're Driving in from Tampa, FL to Atlanta for that game. Works well since FSU plays Georgia Tech that Saturday and the Bolts play the Falcons on Sunday. Going to both games.

What are the odds though that the Chaargers play all 3 FL teams (JAX, TB, and MIA) in the same year but they are all in SD....
Oh, well..
Im planning on flying up from Miami for the game.
Old 07-13-2016, 08:37 PM
Veteran

Default Atlanta Game

I have a group of 8 Chargers fans flying from San Diego to Atlanta this year in October for the game. Let me know if anyone else is heading out for that game.