Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2015, 12:59 PM

Default Will the mods give the CMB a two hour exemption on April 30

If the rumors end up being true and Rivers is traded to Tennessee on Draft night can we get a 2 hour exemption to say what we want. You certainly know all hell is going to break loose when/if that happens. Just a couple hours of anything goes would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-24-2015, 01:00 PM
Learn to THINK

First!!
Old 04-24-2015, 01:04 PM
Forever San Diego

Second!

It would be like Southpark, Bigger, Longer, and Uncut around here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:12 PM
Veteran

Rivers is going to be swapped out for Eli....I heard Eli is pissed off at his big brother, So He wants to be in the same division as him

Come to think of it.....You guys think thats why Eli never wanted to come to SD in the 1st place???Because he didn't want to be in he same division as his brother. Maybe Archie thought he would have a better chance in the NFC
Old 04-24-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicsteele View Post
If the rumors end up being true and Rivers is traded to Tennessee on Draft night can we get a 2 hour exemption to say what we want. You certainly know all hell is going to break loose when/if that happens. Just a couple hours of anything goes would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
It's. Not. Going. To. Happen.

Chargers, Titans haven't talked Philip Rivers trade "at all," team source says: http://utsd.us/1OKPYJA

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Old 04-24-2015, 01:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

Thanks in advance
The trade probably isn't going to happen, but I'll have my popcorn ready just in case.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Rookie

Quote:

Thanks in advance
No need buddy. Rivers isn't going anywhere
Old 04-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestigious5150 View Post
The trade probably isn't going to happen, but I'll have my popcorn ready just in case.
If the trade does happen, will it mean the team is moving to Carson for certain? Rivers has said he won't be with the team if they move 90 minutes away from his house. If you're planning to move to LA, and starting QB said he won't play there, then the logical thing to do is find a new starting QB. The days, hours and minutes leading up to the draft will be filled with intrigue and debate.

I hope the mods keep their flags in their pockets and let people express themselves anyway they want for a couple of hours.

However, I'm totally supportive of them banning flagrant name calling, personal attacks and profanity during that period, as always. There is never a place for that stuff.
Old 04-24-2015, 01:55 PM
Power of 51

There is no way Hades the Mods are giving you a two hour free for all.

No way. Unless they move to Carson and close the CMB. Then maybe.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-24-2015, 02:08 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbadsurfer View Post
If the trade does happen, will it mean the team is moving to Carson for certain? Rivers has said he won't be with the team if they move 90 minutes away from his house. If you're planning to move to LA, and starting QB said he won't play there, then the logical thing to do is find a new starting QB. The days, hours and minutes leading up to the draft will be filled with intrigue and debate.

I hope the mods keep their flags in their pockets and let people express themselves anyway they want for a couple of hours.

However, I'm totally supportive of them banning flagrant name calling, personal attacks and profanity during that period, as always. There is never a place for that stuff.
The move is going to happen regardless of what happens to Rivers. So as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't really matter what happens. A Rivers trade would be the last straw for a lot of fans. I'm looking forward to the fanbase turning on Spanos while Fabiani tries to spin it. I just want to see it all burn at this point.