Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-15-2016, 03:58 PM
Rookie

Not much available in the plaza level (chargers side) for seat relocation today. I have a small child so I prefer the Press Level sections in Row 1. Plus there is a lot of leg room in row 1. I got to move from Press Level Section T1, Row 1 (which is a nice section because there is only one row to the section and I had seats on the aisle) to Press Level Section T3 Row 1 closer to the middle of the field. I try to police the section a little by trying to rip down signs of opposing teams when they cover the Chargers Wall of Fame players. I actually got removed last season during the Browns game because I made sure a Browns sign that was covering one of the Chargers Wall of Fame players name was not going to hang there. Browns fans got angry and got security. It's hard to explain to my 5 year old child that it's right for Browns fans to hang up signs in our stadium covering one of our legendary Chargers players names. SMH.
Old 04-16-2016, 11:06 AM
Veteran

We relocated last Wednesday to Plaza 41, Row 15. We used to be in P42, row 8.
Old 04-25-2016, 11:37 AM
Ocean Beach

In Plaza, how many rows back do you need sit in order to avoid having to watch the game behind all the foot traffic in the bottom loop???
Old 04-25-2016, 01:43 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padres15 View Post
In Plaza, how many rows back do you need sit in order to avoid having to watch the game behind all the foot traffic in the bottom loop???
i have had seats in row 5 before and it was fine. i don't think i would go closer than row 5 though.
Old 04-25-2016, 05:44 PM
Ocean Beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by northerner View Post
i have had seats in row 5 before and it was fine. i don't think i would go closer than row 5 though.
Thanks a lot. I've been considering moving down to row 4, but I think I've ruled that out now.
Old 05-15-2016, 06:37 PM
Rookie

Default Tickets needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeChargerPower View Post
We're season ticket holders since 1978 (38 years) and have not heard anything yet but will post when we do. There are still some season ticket holders from 1961 so they will be first.

We have a number of seats and may want to sell some seats as a season package. If you have any interest PM me...

or JoeChargerPower@earthlink.net
Need 2-4 tickets for Sept. Some people are trying to get rich. Like to pay
cost of ticket, no end zones. reply at algambala@hotmail.com