Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #171  
Old 01-18-2017, 02:21 PM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 11,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
Penguins tonight will destroy face.

Price will pay the Price.
In a few hours we shall begin to see......

Carey seems pretty focused.....
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #172  
Old 01-19-2017, 03:17 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
In a few hours we shall begin to see......

Carey seems pretty focused.....
HAHAHAHAHAHA Focused on giving up 4 goals ? Offensive machine. Murray destroyed Price in goalie play.



"We played a really good hockey team, the Stanley Cup champions, and to give yourself a chance at least to win this hockey game you've got to compete," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "We didn't compete, our focus was not quite there. Disappointing night."
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #173  
Old 01-19-2017, 04:33 AM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,041
Default

Eye love to see a football expert destroy a hockey goalie...love it !!!!!
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
  #174  
Old 01-19-2017, 04:54 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 11,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHA Focused on giving up 4 goals ? Offensive machine. Murray destroyed Price in goalie play.



"We played a really good hockey team, the Stanley Cup champions, and to give yourself a chance at least to win this hockey game you've got to compete," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "We didn't compete, our focus was not quite there. Disappointing night."
CP played well.....which is very telling, as is the HC's comments you quoted.


It isn't won or lost in January, but most GM's know by then.......changes are coming is my guess.


The Pens played a very solid game, across their entire team.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #175  
Old 01-19-2017, 05:19 AM
Chargerfreak's Avatar
Chargerfreak Chargerfreak is offline
Power of 51
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Intersection of Vodka and Tonic
Posts: 27,390
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
CP played well.....which is very telling, as is the HC's comments you quoted.


It isn't won or lost in January, but most GM's know by then.......changes are coming is my guess.


The Pens played a very solid game, across their entire team.
That's what sucks about playing them. Just like last year, that roster is deep. Sure 2 Superstars, but that isn't the story. Look how many different people scored last night. DEEP.

Is MAF getting traded ?
__________________
The Empire Strikes Back


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  #176  
Old 01-19-2017, 05:23 AM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 11,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
That's what sucks about playing them. Just like last year, that roster is deep. Sure 2 Superstars, but that isn't the story. Look how many different people scored last night. DEEP.

Is MAF getting traded ?

You forgot to mention the guy behind the bench.....very solid coach.


My guess is yes....but the asking price is too high currently.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #177  
Old 02-14-2017, 03:04 PM
frozendisc's Avatar
frozendisc frozendisc is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Cotes-des-neiges, Montreal
Posts: 11,857
Default

Plenty of pressure here in Montreal these days. With that, our GM has decided a new HC is best path forward. M Therrien has been relieved of his responsibilities as HC of the Montreal Canadiens hockey club, and C Julien has been retained as the new HC.
__________________
1909...the year excellence started.

GO BOLTS !
  #178  
Old 02-14-2017, 03:29 PM
woodeye2000's Avatar
woodeye2000 woodeye2000 is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: san jose'
Posts: 18,041
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozendisc View Post
Plenty of pressure here in Montreal these days. With that, our GM has decided a new HC is best path forward. M Therrien has been relieved of his responsibilities as HC of the Montreal Canadiens hockey club, and C Julien has been retained as the new HC.


..........
__________________
Okung--Slauson--Pulley--Lamp--Barksdale
5.17.17
  #179  
Old 02-14-2017, 08:45 PM
cthommes's Avatar
cthommes cthommes is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ventura
Posts: 6,891
Default

Wow and I thought Hitchcock was a ridiculous firing.
__________________
-New guy, no sig.
  #180  
Old 02-16-2017, 06:53 PM
chargertom's Avatar
chargertom chargertom is offline
Bandwagon Homer Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Richfield
Posts: 71,986
Default

Crosby reaches the 1000 point mark faster than anyone else in NHL history.

757 Games.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:45 PM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.