Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2017, 02:40 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Default Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

As you all know, the Chargers are in the process of transitioning the team to a new city.

This is an extremely emotional time for everyone involved. Every fan of this team has a right to their opinions on the move, and each of us need to respect that opinion.

Charger fans are all in the process of figuring out what they are going to do. Move with the team, give up the team, give up the NFL entirely, and so on. Many, many of us are generations old fans, having our Charger fanhood impressed upon us at birth. Many of us have impressed that fanhood upon our children.

Now, we find ourself at a crossroads that many of us never thought possible.

For our new members, welcome! You'll find this a great community full of die hard Charger fans that have stayed with this team through its brightest and darkest moments.

Please take a minute, and read our forum rules. They are stricter than many of the NFL forums you may now visit. We strive to make this a place where any fan, man, woman or child, can feel welcome.

As you become a part of our community, please keep in the forefront of your thoughts that this is a community that is currently in mourning. Respect every fans opinion. Some are going to leave the team, others are going to stay. EACH ONE HAS EARNED THE RIGHT TO THEIR DECISION.

If you are here simply to vent on the Spanos family, or denigrate the team, its owners, management, coaching staff, players or fans, you will find yourself removed from the forums without warning. Respectful criticism, as always, is both tolerated and encouraged. We are not here to stifle opinions, or demand compliance with any "company line". We are here to simply enforce the rules the team has for this forum.

So, with all that in mind, I would like to welcome our newest members to our community. If you have any questions, you can feel free to send me a private message any time. Any moderator here will gladly help you learn the forum software, explain any questions you have about our rules or code of conduct, and do anything we can to make your transition as smooth as possible.

Welcome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 01-16-2017, 02:45 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

I am Bolt4Life.

I have been here a long time and have met a lot of people from here in person at games.

I was 14 when I first started on the forums using my dad's account Grbgcllctr. I quickly made my own account after I got my dad's account temporarily banned!

Although I can't stand most things LA, I love my Chargers and the players I've grown attached too. I am not longer rooting for the city and team to get a championship but just the team and the players I love.

I've had season tickets since 2004 and hope to get them again at the StubHub center. It's more than just the game, it is the entire family experience each Sunday.

I can't stand Dean Spanos, the politicians of San Diego, and many of the voters who live in the city of San Diego. Luckily for me, I've never rooted for the Chargers because of Dean Spanos.

Regardless of my dislike for LA, come gameday all of us Chargers fans are one. I've been able to separate my work from fandom in San Diego and I will be able to separate my dislike for LA with Chargers fans this upcoming season.

Also, I would be lieing if I said I wasn't looking forward to seeing how the StubHub experience will be.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:52 PM
Learn to THINK

Hi. My name is LongTime. And I'm a Chargers fan.

Old 01-16-2017, 02:59 PM
<<< LA's finest football

Hello,

My nicknames include Chop, Choppy and probably best of all "The Chopstar"

Many consider me the MVP of the CMB. Can't say I disagree with them.

Have fun, and if you need anything.....ask the mods.

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 01-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Hall of Famer

Not sure if I am
Saying hello or goodbye.
Ugh. Cloud Party out.

Meticulous grammar and spelling requested. Thank you.

Haikus on request.

San Diego Chargers: Always a good excuse for failure.
Old 01-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Hall of Famer

What up! I don't post as much as the classy dudes above, but I'm a regular. An L.A. area resident who grew up in Southeast S.D. (go Morse Tigers!). Felt like a part of me died when the move was made official by "the letter". But I'm still bleeding bolts.

Welcome, newbies!

Old Timers, thanks for stickin'!
3rd: Tarell Basham, EDGE, Ohio
4th: Nico Siragusa, OG, SDSU
5th: Josh Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
6th: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar
7th: Tim Patrick, WR, Utah
Old 01-16-2017, 03:44 PM
Rookie

Hi all, as I don't really post much here on these boards, I find its a good time to chime in. I have been reading these boards for a very long time, and have gotten to read some interesting takes on our beloved Chargers from most of you.

I've been a die hard Charger fan for 42 years, born into it, and started really watching them in the mid to late 80's. I've been through all of the up's and downs through the years but will always sport my Chargers gear. Born in and bred in So Cal, lived in LA most of my life. It was tough growing up in LA being a Charger fan as some of you might know. My two teenage sons are born into the Charger tradition as well.

I will be staying on board with my team. How could I not? A different city, or even country doesn't dictate that group of players that are out there on that field playing thier butts off every Sunday for us fans to enjoy. I am a Charger fan through and through til the day I die baby! GO BOLTS!
Old 01-16-2017, 03:46 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBOLT View Post
GO BOLTS!
Welcome to you!

Los Angeles Super Chargers!
Old 01-16-2017, 03:47 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMBOLT View Post
Hi all, as I don't really post much here on these boards, I find its a good time to chime in. I have been reading these boards for a very long time, and have gotten to read some interesting takes on our beloved Chargers from most of you.

I've been a die hard Charger fan for 42 years, born into it, and started really watching them in the mid to late 80's. I've been through all of the up's and downs through the years but will always sport my Chargers gear. Born in and bred in So Cal, lived in LA most of my life. It was tough growing up in LA being a Charger fan as some of you might know. My two teenage sons are born into the Charger tradition as well.

I will be staying on board with my team. How could I not? A different city, or even country doesn't dictate that group of players that are out there on that field playing thier butts off every Sunday for us fans to enjoy. I am a Charger fan through and through til the day I die baby! GO BOLTS!
Nice start! Welcome!
3rd: Tarell Basham, EDGE, Ohio
4th: Nico Siragusa, OG, SDSU
5th: Josh Dobbs, QB, Tennessee
6th: Brendan Langley, CB, Lamar
7th: Tim Patrick, WR, Utah
Old 01-16-2017, 03:55 PM
THE END IS NEAR :(

welcome new members

714charger here living in the orange county area and been rooting for the chargers since 94 and still will be rooting for them...GO CHARGERS GO!!!!!