Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-23-2017, 08:16 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
You can sell to friends or split the tickets. I believe that what is not permitted is to put them up for sale on a site like Stub Hub.
That's un-American
Old 03-23-2017, 08:53 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yngwie77 View Post
My window opens Friday...Not sure whats still open but I have a question about resale. Only reason being I live in NYC and would probably only make 3 maybe 4 games...Im a huge fan and would make sure I did not sell to opposing fans...However I saw the letter that said something about taking the seats away if you try to sell them. Maybe someone would even want to split season tickets with me. I am leaning toward just passing and not buying any but I still haven't decided. Depends what's left and what options I would have to sell the unused seats..
I'm 99% sure that selling your tickets will be fine.
Old 03-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Ocean Beach

Unless they are going to break the NFL's partnership with NFL ticket exchange and prevent people from reselling on that site then I don't think there's really anything they can do about it.

Enforcing a policy that prevents STH's from reselling tickets would have a negative impact on sales and I don't think they are going to put their sales on the line.

I wouldn't be worried about resell.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKru View Post
Congrats to you guys.

As a first time season ticket holder myself, I couldn't be more excited for this new season!

Funny thing is, I officially have a wait list for my tickets per my coworkers, for any tickets that I can't use. Apparently, greater LA was hungry for the NFL.
Where are your seats?

Apparently your friends weren't so hungry that they would by the whole dinner. Sounds like they're shopping the a la carte line. Maybe they'll spring for the whole enchilada combination when the Chargers move to Inglewood?

EDIT: Misspelled word.

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln

Last edited by perryao; 03-23-2017 at 04:36 PM.. Reason: Mis-spelled word
Old 03-23-2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
I was on the 23rd too and it appeared almost all sections except for the $700 were vastly available. To me it's been making a natural progression and has slowed down considerably since all that's left is expensive seats for non prior ticket holders.
Yes. This makes sense.

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-23-2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Just talking for LTOCB and myself, but we didn't buy the $1,350 seats because they are sun seats for the entire game, so we coughed up the extra $450 to avoid it.
Where are your seats Joe? Are you and LTOCB sitting together?

Old 03-23-2017, 05:15 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryao View Post
Where are your seats Joe? Are you and LTOCB sitting together?
We're splitting the tickets for different games. I'd imagine that we would catch a game together at some point.

Seats are in Mezzanine Sideline.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by perryao; 03-23-2017 at 09:30 PM..
Old 03-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

600 seats remaining according to Arash Markazi:

https://twitter.com/arashmarkazi/sta...78074865221633

Only $2,550 - $3,250 seats left:

https://twitter.com/arashmarkazi/sta...59583558774788

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yngwie77 View Post
My window opens Friday...Not sure whats still open but I have a question about resale. Only reason being I live in NYC and would probably only make 3 maybe 4 games...Im a huge fan and would make sure I did not sell to opposing fans...However I saw the letter that said something about taking the seats away if you try to sell them. Maybe someone would even want to split season tickets with me. I am leaning toward just passing and not buying any but I still haven't decided. Depends what's left and what options I would have to sell the unused seats..
I live in Vegas, originally from Queens. I bought tix in section 237 & won't be able to make it to all the games either. Send me a PM if you're interested in possibly sharing the seats.
Old 03-23-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
We're splitting the tickets for different games. I'd imagine that we would catch a game together at some point.

Seats are in mezzanine sideline.
I am really looking forward to reports of how it goes!

Last edited by perryao; 03-23-2017 at 09:28 PM..