Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Official Stuff > Feedback
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2661  
Old 11-28-2016, 02:16 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,216
Default

Hey who was that poster that used to call himself nostradamas. He also worked at some Nordstrom Rack. I think I did a season long signature bet with him and won.

I can't remember his name for the life of me.
Reply With Quote
  #2662  
Old 11-28-2016, 04:48 PM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Hey who was that poster that used to call himself nostradamas. He also worked at some Nordstrom Rack. I think I did a season long signature bet with him and won.

I can't remember his name for the life of me.
SDynasty

What do I win ?
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #2663  
Old 11-28-2016, 05:44 PM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
SDynasty

What do I win ?
You receive the title of CMB legend






So is that guy perma-banned?
Reply With Quote
  #2664  
Old 12-09-2016, 02:58 AM
Rivers2Gates49 Rivers2Gates49 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Carslbad
Posts: 1,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Hey who was that poster that used to call himself nostradamas. He also worked at some Nordstrom Rack. I think I did a season long signature bet with him and won.

I can't remember his name for the life of me.
Ok, now I'm curious. What was the bet?
Reply With Quote
  #2665  
Old 12-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Rivers2Gates49 Rivers2Gates49 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Carslbad
Posts: 1,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
You receive the title of CMB legend






So is that guy perma-banned?
He isn't banned, but his last CMB post was October 28, 2012 (found by looking up his profile.)

So, considering he hasn't been here in over 4 years, I think it's safe to assume he isn't coming back.

Maybe he just didn't want to own up to his sig bet loss? Lol
Reply With Quote
  #2666  
Old 12-09-2016, 03:53 AM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers2Gates49 View Post
Ok, now I'm curious. What was the bet?
http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=88018
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #2667  
Old 12-09-2016, 03:54 AM
chopper31's Avatar
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
<<< LA's finest football
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 10,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers2Gates49 View Post
He isn't banned, but his last CMB post was October 28, 2012 (found by looking up his profile.)

So, considering he hasn't been here in over 4 years, I think it's safe to assume he isn't coming back.

Maybe he just didn't want to own up to his sig bet loss? Lol
He owned up to it...
__________________
Quote:
the Pats cheated, got 4 rings... good for them... we cheated and got 2 rings... yay for us!...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Reply With Quote
  #2668  
Old 12-09-2016, 10:12 PM
Rivers2Gates49 Rivers2Gates49 is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Carslbad
Posts: 1,132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
He owned up to it...
Thank you for sharing. I did notice that B4L kind of disappeared for a while when it appeared that the team may actually go 6-10. But he was back in full force once they won that 7th game, lol.
Reply With Quote
  #2669  
Old 12-10-2016, 08:21 AM
Bolt4Life's Avatar
Bolt4Life Bolt4Life is offline
Release DJ Fluker!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Oceanside
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers2Gates49 View Post
Thank you for sharing. I did notice that B4L kind of disappeared for a while when it appeared that the team may actually go 6-10. But he was back in full force once they won that 7th game, lol.
I know I was active on the CMB (Whenever I'm bored, I end up here). But I was probably biting my nails and had no reason to bump that thread. I don't remember lol.
Reply With Quote
  #2670  
Old 12-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Strife9878's Avatar
Strife9878 Strife9878 is offline
Next man up
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Somewhere in the greater SD area
Posts: 9,929
Default

Request (Again): Once the move is announced... I think it would be awesome if we could have a farewell to the CMB thread for those to thank each other for the good times we had here.

If it could be moderated to avoid the whole "I am a better fan because i left/stayed" or any flaming... it would be a good final closure.

And avoid talking about the move itself... simply a goodbye thread.

And it needs to be in general discussion because few will see it elsewhere.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Collective Bargaining Agreement discussion. bigbolthead21 Around the NFL 232 01-21-2010 11:54 AM
Discussion about Pro Bowl snubs (including Chargers) WinslowSr. General Discussions 81 12-19-2007 08:12 PM
Brees signs 6-year, $60m deal with Saints (was contract talks) Ikeman83 Around the NFL 7962 06-21-2006 12:17 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:07 AM.


© 2017 Los Angeles Chargers. All Rights Reserved.