Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Español Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Free Agents/Trade Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2016, 09:46 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp17 View Post
Some of the anti-Weddle folk around here take super hilarious shots at him like that because they're so creative and objective about the whole situation.
My sources tell me Pittsburgh and Carolina are really sniffing up Weddle.
He wants to go to a real contender, well there ya go. He would do really well in either of those defenses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:50 AM
Green text is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargerfreak View Post
My sources tell me Pittsburgh and Carolina are really sniffing up Weddle.
He wants to go to a real contender, well there ya go. He would do really well in either of those defenses.
I think Carolina would be a great fit for him. Their linebackers would allow him to play a true FS role. In San Diego, he often had to act as our best linebacker and come down and make tackles. That was obviously an increasingly challenging task for him last season. A move towards the back end of the defense where he can use his excellent cover skills would extend his career.

But on a more important note, have the Steelers and Panthers heard the really funny "Weedle" joke or spoken to any of the really level headed Weddle haters on the Chargers forum?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:53 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
I think Carolina would be a great fit for him. Their linebackers would allow him to play a true FS role. In San Diego, he often had to act as our best linebacker and come down and make tackles. That was obviously an increasingly challenging task for him last season. A move towards the back end of the defense where he can use his excellent cover skills would extend his career.

But on a more important note, have the Steelers and Panthers heard the really funny "Weedle" joke or spoken to any of the really level headed Weddle haters on the Chargers forum?
Pretty sure as Super Bowl favorites this year they are ignoring the 4-12 forum.

I think Pitt has that kind of fit because they always play tough front 7 football as well.

Old 03-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Heartbroken Fan Each Week

Quote:
Some of the anti-Weddle folk around here take super hilarious shots at him like that because they're so creative and objective about the whole situation.
I hope you're not implying that im anti-weddle! Im just pro pokemon and i saw the opportunity to strike! No one is safe from jokes around here.... no on....
2016 - In TT Itrust and in MM I'm warming up in faith again
Old 03-08-2016, 10:04 AM
Green text is the worst

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardCharge View Post
I hope you're not implying that im anti-weddle! Im just pro pokemon and i saw the opportunity to strike! No one is safe from jokes around here.... no on....
No man, I was just explaining that brilliant jab.

Old 03-08-2016, 10:14 AM
Power of 51

Quote:
Half sentence post of the day nomination.

Old 03-08-2016, 10:16 AM
Heartbroken Fan Each Week

Quote:
No man, I was just explaining that brilliant jab.
Unfortunately not everyone around here has a light heart and can laugh at the funny stuff. But thats what makes this cmb the way it is. We need more people like freak; make an army of freaks to take over this cmb.

But in all honesty with the whole weddle thing. Im just waiting for an opportunity to where he signs a contract with a supposed winning team and they end up losing just so i can post this:
2016 - In TT Itrust and in MM I'm warming up in faith again

Last edited by DieHardCharge; 03-08-2016 at 10:26 AM..
Old 03-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Unfortunately not everyone around here has a light heart and can laugh at the funny stuff. But thats what makes this cmb the way it is. We need more people like freak; make an army of freaks to take over this cmb.

But in all honesty with the whole weddle thing. Im just waiting for an opportunity to where he signs a contract with a supposed winning team and they end up losing just so i can post this:
That sounds dangerous, but I am all for laughing each and every time I read a post of his!
Old 03-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Power of 51

Quote:

The Mods just all got rushed to the hospital............
Good work DieHard...... WITH A VENGENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Hall of Famer

There can only be one Freak--otherwise, it's normal...