Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Quarterback Talk
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-2016, 09:09 PM
-INTELESCOYWETRUST-

Default Annual throw it at the wall and see if it sticks: Mr Rivers will be traded in 2017

Tom Telesco is molding a younger Chargers Squad.

Just as he did prior to leaving Indianapolis & being hired as the new Chargers GM.

Philip Rivers isnt getting any younger & his poor play has been evident in recent years.

Dont get me wrong, Rivers is still a HOF QB...but his level of play is no longer suitable to this Chargers team. LT was right. Rivers need to play for a "WINNING FRANCHISE NOW".

Rivers' value will be high. I predict multiple picks.

The Chargers need a more mobile QB. Someone that can make up what their current O-line cant do...pass protect & keep a QB in the pocket clean. They need a scrambling QB that can get that much needed 3rd down play QB run.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:14 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iR4G3 View Post

Just as he did prior to leaving Indianapolis & being hired as the new Chargers GM.

Philip Rivers isnt getting any younger & his poor play has been evident in recent years.

Dont get me wrong, Rivers is still a HOF QB...but his level of play is no longer suitable to this Chargers team. LT was right. Rivers need to play for a "WINNING FRANCHISE NOW".

The Chargers need a more mobile QB. Someone that can make up what their current O-line cant do...pass protect & keep a QB in the pocket clean. They need a scrambling QB that can get that much needed 3rd down play QB run.

He has a non-trade clause in his contract and this year's QB class is absolutely horrid... Why would they do that?
Old 12-19-2016, 09:38 PM
Learn to THINK

How in the name of all this good and Holy can I not have gotten a First in this thread.

Oh well . . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:41 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:

I've got a better idea... how about drafting some quality OL and stop picking up other people's slop...?

This team should be built to run the ball and play good defense.
Old 12-19-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:

Players don't really get traded in the NFL. This isn't Major League Baseball.
Old 12-19-2016, 10:00 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:

First bolded: "Still" a HOF quarterback? He never was, so I don't understand the "still".

Second bolded: Multiple picks for Rivers? Sure, it could be. As long as you're not talking about multiple early picks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:09 PM
Hall of Famer

Give the man a great oline and 1 big WR and he will go vintage on yo you know what

Old 12-20-2016, 03:52 AM
Draft Nut

Or you could draft a OLT and a OG and win now.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:54 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMANCIL View Post
Or you could draft a OLT and a OG and win now.
Thank you.

See 2017 woodMock v2.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:00 AM
Hall of Famer

Let's see.
Romo.
Deshaun.
DeShone.
The Cap.
There is no market.