Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Bolt News
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2017, 08:15 AM
Forever San Diego

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltFanBo View Post
Lost all respect for the Spanos. In my opinion that was the weakest move ever, to announce via a letter. WEAK JUST WEAK!
I'm sure there will be an official news conference announcement sometime very soon. However, won't be surprised if there is not...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:16 AM

I'm not so optimistic any more. Yikes!

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Rookie

Well......Bye
Veteran

At least the Bolts are only moving up the freeway. Fans (that continue to root for the Chargers) can still go to games and have a reasonable drive home the same day. If the Raiders move to Vegas then fans that live in Oakland are going to have to fly into Vegas and LA fans would have a 4-4.5 hour drive each way.

I've lived in Colorado for the past 15 years so this doesn't affect me like it will a lot of you, but it still sucks to lose our team. Born and raised on Charger Football. Dean's letter was pathetic. I will remain a fan, but it is going to take some getting use to. I should be angry, but I just have an overwhelming sense of sadness.
La Jolla and Tennessee

New logo-
https://www.facebook.com/chargers/

Actually missing the yellow.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Lost but not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoltFanBo View Post
Lost all respect for the Spanos. In my opinion that was the weakest move ever, to announce via a letter. WEAK JUST WEAK!
Did we want smoke signals? Personal signed delivered letters to each resident of SD? Text message perhaps?

Lol I get the immediate anger but come now
Forever San Diego

Lame...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hall of Famer

Please delete my account.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:20 AM
Rookie

My first Chargers game was San Diego vs Houston Oilers Oct 1962 ... I was just standing outside the old high school stadium near downtown when a man and his son came up to me and asked if I would like to go to the game (I was in my Navy uniform).

I said sure ... fifty-five years ago back when the AFL was the league.

Good-by old friend ... we knew she (the Chargers) was stepping out with those other guys up in LA. It's not all that bad is it?

We just can't snuggle up anymore, uh?
Old 01-12-2017, 08:21 AM
Lost but not found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damage Inc View Post
At least the Bolts are only moving up the freeway. Fans (that continue to root for the Chargers) can still go to games and have a reasonable drive home the same day. If the Raiders move to Vegas then fans that live in Oakland are going to have to fly into Vegas and LA fans would have a 4-4.5 hour drive each way.

I've lived in Colorado for the past 15 years so this doesn't affect me like it will a lot of you, but it still sucks to lose our team. Born and raised on Charger Football. Dean's letter was pathetic. I will remain a fan, but it is going to take some getting use to. I should be angry, but I just have an overwhelming sense of sadness.
I think 49ers fans have to drive 2 hours away from San Fran to see the SF 49ers play too