Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2017, 09:07 AM
Rookie

My window was Monday at 3:30 and there were 1100 tickets available at that time. A lot of the tickets left were in sets of 3. So if you want 3 tickets I think you have a better chance.
Old 03-15-2017, 11:33 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggles View Post
Ok, got a photo of the stadium can't figure out how to get it in this post. I Clicked on tonight to see if I could get in as they initially sent me an email saying today and I did. Here are sections as of 7:50 pm tuesday the 14th and the tickets available. Very little.
Section: 104 - 21 tickets, 103 - 44 tickets 102- 24 tickets -137 22 tickets - 138 33 tickets 139-32 tickets -142 - 44 tickets - 101 -38 tickets. these are the 1650 tickets in the end zone
$1350 tickets - I did get two in section 123 - sections 119-to 125 average of 14-31 tickets in each section very center seats.
Section 226-229 only 20 seats total at 1800
230-238 2200 seats about 20 in each section left
128-136 2250 to 3250 40-70 seats available but at in rows A-D partial obstruction.
Hope that helps you.
I would advise trying before your time.
Thanks uggles. Great summary. But it is depressing what's left as I go Thursday at 10 AM. Extrapolating from the posts here, and this is VERY rough, but one said 1100 left as of Monday at 3:30. Per a rough count of the above tix left as of the end of Tuesday, I come up with about 800-850. Which means about 200 went in a tiny bit more than a day? Again, who knows how accurate. Seems they are kicking off new groups between 9 and 5 every half hour. Any clue as to how many go in each group? Just hoping something is left by the time my time comes up.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:28 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totally Bolted View Post
McRugby gets a shot today.
Hope he scores a good seat
Not until tomorrow, and it doesn't sound promising.

On the brighter side, yesterday I snagged tickets for The Who in Vegas at the 4,200 seat Colosseum at Caesars Palace during their August residency after joining the fan club on Monday night so I could buy tickets before they go on sale to the general public.

I've never seen them live before, and even without Moonie and the Ox it should be great!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-15-2017, 01:35 PM
Moderator of Delusions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
[LEFT]

Not until tomorrow, and it doesn't sound promising.
With the prices doubled too!
The Bolts had trouble sell 50K seats in SD. Eye opening to me to see 30K seats at twice the $$ getting gobbled up in LA.

The best Offense is a good Defense.
Old 03-15-2017, 03:14 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
The Bolts had trouble sell 50K seats in SD. Eye opening to me to see 30K seats at twice the $$ getting gobbled up in LA.
They averaged 58k a game last year. I guess you can say they had trouble selling 60k per game.
Old 03-15-2017, 04:23 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb View Post
Thanks uggles. Great summary. But it is depressing what's left as I go Thursday at 10 AM. Extrapolating from the posts here, and this is VERY rough, but one said 1100 left as of Monday at 3:30. Per a rough count of the above tix left as of the end of Tuesday, I come up with about 800-850. Which means about 200 went in a tiny bit more than a day? Again, who knows how accurate. Seems they are kicking off new groups between 9 and 5 every half hour. Any clue as to how many go in each group? Just hoping something is left by the time my time comes up.
Keep in mind, I think a little batch of tickets will open up April 1st when people couldn't get their payments in the last day of March. Usually they give us 4-5 months to do payments. This year they upped the prices and gave us one month.

Reasoning I was told: "To get the funds in for stadium upgrades like a new video board on the opposite end of the current one."
Old 03-15-2017, 04:59 PM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRizGod View Post
They averaged 58k a game last year. I guess you can say they had trouble selling 60k per game.
I think his point is how many of the 58K last year were Charger fans??? For certain there were extenuating circumstances behind it, but for more than a handful of games there weren't a lot of Charger fans in the seats.

Unless people looking to sell their seats to ticket agencies or fans of other team(s) are buying 9 other games to see their team in 1, the vast majority of the 30K seats in 2017 will be going to Charger fans.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 03-15-2017, 08:34 PM

Quote:
I'm not surprised in the least.

"We confide in our strength, without boasting of it; we respect that of others, without fearing it." Thomas Jefferson

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-16-2017, 06:45 AM
OOPs....

seat views
https://seatgeek.com/venues/stubhub-.../seating-chart

Old 03-16-2017, 12:06 PM
Learn to THINK

Is the South Endzone bench seating?