Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Season Ticket Holders and Ticket Inquiries
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2017, 09:34 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
I've been working on my brief for a while. It's at 40 pages now, but I know I can get it down to 25 by the time I need it.
Whose name are the tickets in?
Old 03-25-2017, 04:24 AM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongTimeOCBolts View Post
Obscure rules? Meh -- not for me.

And don't be dissin' Daly's just because you prefer Del Taco.
Del Taco must have been created for the drunk, and what a perfect creation it was. Really, after a day of heavy drinking, when I most likely forgot to eat lunch it totally hits the spot. For the cherry on top, when they say order total is $2.93, can't help but feeling like I just hit the jackpot.

The only thing I don't get about Del Taco is having fries as a side. Seriously, who wants fries with that ? Not this drunk guy, that's for sure

BTW, in no way was I dissing Daly's. I would never do that...

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 03-25-2017, 04:25 AM
<<< LA's finest football

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
Whose name are the tickets in?
Excellent Post !

But it does raise the question....why do you care ?

i like that my franchise will do whatever it takes to win, and if all they get is a slap on the hand for it in return, more power to them...
Old 03-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Excellent Post !

But it does raise the question....why do you care ?
Just curious
Old 03-26-2017, 10:02 PM
Learn to THINK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopper31 View Post
Del Taco must have been created for the drunk, and what a perfect creation it was. Really, after a day of heavy drinking, when I most likely forgot to eat lunch it totally hits the spot. For the cherry on top, when they say order total is $2.93, can't help but feeling like I just hit the jackpot.

The only thing I don't get about Del Taco is having fries as a side. Seriously, who wants fries with that ? Not this drunk guy, that's for sure

BTW, in no way was I dissing Daly's. I would never do that...
You're very much on point with this Excellent Post!

But the fries -- man that presents a real quandary. Because they make them so very good. But man -- add a couple of tacos to your burrito? -- or fries?

Usually the fries go by the wayside. But they really are quality.

Kind of a shame, actually.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-27-2017, 01:25 AM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Anyone got an update on the estimated amount of tickets left? I would imagine it's under 500
Old 03-27-2017, 09:36 AM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Anyone got an update on the estimated amount of tickets left? I would imagine it's under 500
Sold out:

http://www.chargers.com/news/2017/03...ckets-sold-out

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 03-27-2017, 09:44 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
From the link: "the Chargers have placed a hold on several thousand additional tickets for players and their families, visiting team use, community relations, and promotional purposes."
Old 03-27-2017, 10:26 AM
Pollyana-ish Homer Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
From the link: "the Chargers have placed a hold on several thousand additional tickets for players and their families, visiting team use, community relations, and promotional purposes."
That happens with every NFL stadium. It is a league-wide requirement.

They have sold all of the season tickets that they are allowed to sell. Just like at the Murph, these tickets will be sold if they are returned due to not being used. These tickets did not count towards the television blackouts when they used to be in place.

You want analysis? Don't ask me: I'm just a Pollyanna lying idiotic know-nothing ball-watching stat boy.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMcRugby View Post
That happens with every NFL stadium. It is a league-wide requirement.

They have sold all of the season tickets that they are allowed to sell. Just like at the Murph, these tickets will be sold if they are returned due to not being used. These tickets did not count towards the television blackouts when they used to be in place.
yes, but it's the number that caught my eye. "several thousand"? Is that 5k? more?