Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2017, 04:54 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowYourBolts View Post
Hmmmmm.... That's funny because I'm still here and don't fall into your 'blind sheep' category.

I can both follow the team and still have a strong hate for ownership. I'm multifaceted that way.

Hmmm funny. I'm the same way. Can't stand the Spanos clan. Whatever makes you feel better with the "blind sheep" comment. However, I am sure the players will love seeing it while driving into the game and at the game.
Old 05-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I AMazing I View Post
Agreed. Love the Chargers. The Spanos family means nothing to me after the way they treated the fans and the city.
They meant nothing to me before the move (we already knew they were bad) and they mean beyond nothing to me after the move. So does San Diego's politicians over the past decade.

Anyone who supports this guy can't call Dean a tool without calling themselves a tool.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Hall of Famer

I dont really get it. Even when the Bolts were in SD we all hated Spanos.... Why would moving to LA change that? Its pretty much a consensus with the CMB that we have one of, if not the worst, owner in the NFL. Kudos to this guy for sticking it to the man.

Round 1 Pick 7: Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
Round 2 Pick 6: Takkarist McKinley, OLB/DE, UCLA
Round 3 Pick 7: Desmond King, FS/CB, Iowa
Round 4 Pick 6: Nathan Peterman, QB, Pittsburgh
Round 5 Pick 7: Erik Magnuson, OT, Michigan
Round 6 Pick 6: Dylan Cole, OLB, Missouri State
Round 7 Pick 7: Ahmad Thomas, FS, Oklahoma
Old 05-02-2017, 05:12 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
Hmmm funny. I'm the same way. Can't stand the Spanos clan. Whatever makes you feel better with the "blind sheep" comment. However, I am sure the players will love seeing it while driving into the game and at the game.
Like I said before, I don't think the players will mind if someone is "giving it to the man". As long as he's not heckling the players (and there's no indication that he will... as a loyal fan) nobody's got any problem.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:14 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltnut View Post
Like I said before, I don't think the players will mind if someone is "giving it to the man". As long as he's not heckling the players (and there's no indication that he will... as a loyal fan) nobody's got any problem.
Quote:
Kudos to this guy for sticking it to the man.
OK... now it's getting weird...
Old 05-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
They meant nothing to me before the move (we already knew they were bad) and they mean beyond nothing to me after the move. So does San Diego's politicians over the past decade.

Anyone who supports this guy can't call Dean a tool without calling themselves a tool.
...even weirder... but in a non-sense-icle way...
Old 05-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Release DJ Fluker!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltnut View Post
According to him on the Scott and BR show, "I've been waiting until the NFL schedule is released so I can know what to put on my billboard that I've had in mind for a while."

Sounds like more than just attacking Dean.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:36 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
According to him on the Scott and BR show, "I've been waiting until the NFL schedule is released so I can know what to put on my billboard that I've had in mind for a while."

Sounds like more than just attacking Dean.
Open to suggestions...

Old 05-02-2017, 06:18 PM
Forever San Diego

Add me to the billboard support list... Sorry you're thread didn't turn out as you hoped B4L. We're Charger fans not Spanos fans, and I agree with the others... Players could care less what we think of their boss.

Inb4threadshutdown

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-02-2017, 07:21 PM
Moderator of the Trenches

Quote:
At this point, the people remaining here on the CMB, besides maybe Pacstud, are Chargers loyalists who won't be donating. Anyone who is still here and talks a tough game will be back come season because they are lurking for a reason.

Maybe Pacstud will decide soon.
Don't apologize, but maybe hold back on your judgement of me or others. I'm pretty sure my lifetime fandom has earned me some time, wouldn't you say?

Or is this a "you're with us or against us" ultimatum?

Fight for Loyalty?

And, I could not care less what anyone thinks. If I've earned nothing else (and this goes for all the truly LOYAL fans), I've earned the right to rant and rave for this off-season. If I decide I'm done, fine, I won't troll this season, but I really don't need permission to be ticked off for a while.