Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official Los Angeles Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2017, 04:38 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSpirit View Post
I would gladly take 53 Aldon smith type players and win a SB even if it means not one of those 53 players would be back the following season lol
Attitude doesn't win championships. Discipline does. Your 53 Aldon Smiths wouldn't even survive the season to make it to the PO. The dude just got in more trouble. He's a lost cause.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old Yesterday, 08:09 AM
Rookie

Default King Dunlap to Prince Amukamara

OK, so I want to REALLY throw in a FIX for LT that will never happen but after Cubs won the World Series never say never!! LOL...

Since it involves King I choose to post here and see what happens rather than post it in the Draft Thread in case any wonder about my choice of thread.

Move King to RT. Trade JOEY BOSA and Pick #7 to Cleveland for our new LT Joe THOMAS and their #1 and #12!! Then balance the trade a bit by including say TT fave trade bait rd 4 pick!!

I see the #1 used to pick the Garrett kid to replace Bosa on our NEW 4-3 Defense!! This switch to 4-3 is the ONLY GOOD THING coming out of the move to LA/Carson!! Then I eval that Bosa for #1 pick to be about a wash as far as the trade goes because Joe Thomas was originally a #3 and Bosa was a first non-QB selected last year as well as a #3. So Bosa is a local Ohio State product that would be everything the listless Dog Pound could ever hope for from Garrett. Then The loss of a very Cleveland committed Joe Thomas is replaced in local fandom by the PROVEN Bosa versus the unproven but expected TexasAM Garrett!

The swap of #7 for #12 is for the more purist approach in trading a #1 pick for last year's #3 pick! At #12 we stil get a solid starter and improvement over existing roster at any of the S, OT, WR or even if Rubuen Foster drops to #12 LB position (never happen either but the best MLB in this draft class for our new 4-3 alignment!!) We can use Denzel Perryman or even the speedy Jatavis there as our plan going forward.

So Thomas is still playing at high level and FIXES LT for 2-3 years and allows us to get more out of Rivers as well as enhance run game! Downside is higher position cost and shortness of career left remaining on him! But a great quote man for the LA audience!!

The feedback I am looking for on this Trade proposal on the CMB is what should be the last piece of this JUMBO MEGA TRADE proposal that best balances it out for both Cleveland and the Chargers?? Anything but a Cleveland Fed District Bank Financed participation is conceivable since I am looking to create some discussion fodder for the last days before the Combine!!!

Alright, GO!! .......

PS I only mention Prince Amukamara since he was the player selected immediately after our big FA Ingram in the draft as well as we might want to change King's name to Prince since he will move to the lesser RT role in the OL Kingdom!! LOL! Maybe letting Ingram walk helps the change in salary cap that this proposed deal would do to us too!! We better at drafting DL than LB I believe so the return to 4-3 helps that way as well!!
Old Yesterday, 08:20 AM
Hall of Famer

At least you got the thread right...
Lorenzo Jerome S st francis (pa)
Jonnu Smith TE florida international
Elijah McGuire RB louisiana lafayette
Kennan Gilchrist LB appalachian state

FAs:
Riley Reiff OT lions
Duron Harmon S patriots
Michael Morgan LB seahawks

woodMock v6.1