Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2004, 09:04 PM
Hall of Famer

Default Texans vs. Chargers

The chargers are going to win because the Texans are not going to open up 3 years in a row of winning. I expect L.T. to get 240 yards rushing and a couple of T.D.'s. Drew Brees will throw for 180 yards and two touchdowns. The touchdowns will be caught by Antonio Gates and Eric Parker. The Final score is the Chargers 28 Texans 3.

"This most beautiful system of the sun, planets and comets could only proceed from the counsel and dominion of an intelligent and powerful Being."
-Sir Isaac Newton
If you leave this room after seeing this film and walkout and never mention scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so. It would be stupid, but you can do it. You can also dive off a bridge and blow your brains out. That is your choice.
-Scientology Oriention Video
Old 09-11-2004, 03:53 AM
Johndbr

lol Actually the LT prediction might be low. He was named the best in the NFL last year and is coming back this year with a whole new deminsion to his game. Have fun catching him lol. As for the end result prediction, bro you are still a expansion team and have been lucky todate and tomarrow will prove it.

John B

P.S. dontchya just love it when the trolls have ot post with a bolt over their name lol
Old 09-11-2004, 06:13 AM
WVBOLTFAN

Quote:
Originally posted by: grnydrowave
I'd like to think we're no longer an expansion team, "bro".

Don't get me wrong about LT. I think his success is remarkable considering the terrible O-Line you guys have. That doesn't mean you can get away with running the ball every down. You have to keep the defense honest.

So what else does this team have to offer?? Oh, that's right.. Squat.

Let's just keep our pants on until Sunday.
The last time I checked "BRO" the Texans finished 5-11 last season with defensive and offensive ranking of 31 in the entire NFL. What did I miss??If you guys have so many great players why did your season end up with those results??Please don't act like your better than you actually are!! Talk about fantasy!! You guys have been in the NFL for 3 years and even though I think you guys are headed in the right direction you haven't had a winning season yet in your brief history so don't get cocky until you can come back with some winning numbers to spout off about!!
Old 09-11-2004, 08:32 AM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: grnydrowave
Quote:
Originally posted by: guimcharger

The chargers are going to win because the Texans are not going to open up 3 years in a row of winning.

My goodness, what indisputable logic! How could the chargers possibly lose this one? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Seriously though, why don't you bolts fans join the rest of us back on Earth? Your optimism seems to be boundless. I may not be a psychic, but I can tell you right now that such predictions as LT rushing for 250+ or a double digit lead in the final score are ridiculous.

I've never seen so many fans in denial. There must be something in that SD water...

I hope you guys spit out your sugarcoated fantasy of a blowout over the Texans. It's going to taste very sour on Monday.
We have all ready gone round and round on this subject in a couple of other threads,Please feel free, and join in, they are in here, just look, I am sure you will be able to use that big head of yours, everything is big in Texas huh.
Old 09-11-2004, 11:19 AM
killerpj

Here's the logic ! David Carr is going to get crushed! Bolt linebackers are going to be swarming everywhere! L.T. is going to lead the N.F.L. day in rushing and total yards! Drew B will continue to do enough to keep the clipboard in Rivers' hands ! Bolts win decisively, maybe not a blowout!
Old 09-11-2004, 12:18 PM
ojthecat

I can't wait for Monday morning when I will come back here and say just one word.

SCOREBOARD

Texans 34 Bolts 17
Old 09-11-2004, 12:53 PM
spysnipedis

Quote:
Originally posted by: ojthecat
I can't wait for Monday morning when I will come back here and say just one word.

SCOREBOARD

Texans 34 Bolts 17

i will give u respect if texans win and i will say i was wrong. BUT if your texans lose. best get your but back in here and give chargers respect.
Old 09-11-2004, 01:03 PM
and proud of it

Quote:
Originally posted by: spysnipedis

i will give u respect if texans win and i will say i was wrong. BUT if your texans lose. best get your but back in here and give chargers respect.
I see that happening, Ya I do, they are a bunch of kids, they will end up telling us a good story, but dont have the guts to come back, they will tell you they will, but lack the intestenal fortitude to back it up!

Old 09-11-2004, 01:11 PM
spysnipedis

Quote:
Originally posted by: SDRaiderH8er
Quote:
Originally posted by: spysnipedis

I see that happening, Ya I do, they are a bunch of kids, they will end up telling us a good story, but dont have the guts to come back, they will tell you they will, but lack the intestenal fortitude to back it up!

im saying this because they come to the chargers message boards and just start saying how we cannot beat the texans because the texans are better and all this stuff. they had one more win than the chargers last season and because of that they think texans will woop the chargers. The Chargers need respect around the nfl, t.v, newspapers, and fans. This Season i would like for the chargers to get the respect they want.
Old 09-11-2004, 02:23 PM
BigTex

Typical Charger Fans, 4 some reason I remember coming on this borad mid last season and u couldn't click on a thread that didn't say "Drew Bree's Sucks" now u can't find one that does say that because u people can hate someone one minute and then think there god the next... I cannot wait for Drew Bree's to show up in reliant get intercepted a few times fumble once or twice then come back on here monday night after work and read how River's should have been in the game and Drew sucks and u guys should trade him, let's face it San Deigo has ONE playmaker and that's LT and the dude must be on crack to be signing a contract with u fools for another 6 years ither he's on crack or he's playing the game just to play NEVER to win a SuperBowl... YA YA he might turn this team around ALITTLE BIT but no matter what u people do u will not see a superbowl for another Decade let alone the playoffs... If I was a charger fan I'd be wating college to see who u guys want to take with the 1st Overall pick in the draft, and the draft after that and so on, well anywayz I'm speaking logic and I wish both teams come out injury free and have a good season, WE WILL, but u guys ummm.. DOUBTFUL