Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2012, 12:51 PM
4th and Hooters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myers3403 View Post
Funny I really started to pay a lot of attention to football in high school. I remember watching the 01 draft and seeing the highlights of this running back and I was blown away at the cuts this kid was making, his name was obviously Tomlinson. Couldn't get enough of this running back which translated into me becoming a die hard Bolts fan ever since. Its been a great 11 years thus far, with a few heartbreaks now and then. I am a part of im sure a select few Chargers fans here in Ohio and im damn proud of it.

So Hello Everyone!!
Welcome to the CMB.

You'll never be the same again!

What are your thoughts on Norv??

You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Old 03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
What are your thoughts on Norv??
I've never been a big norv fan to be honest. I think he tries to bite off more than he can chew and in crunch time doesn't make the best decisions. On the other hand I can't help but respect him due to the fact that the players see something in him that I obviously don't, to pretty much save his job for him.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:02 PM
All-Pro

FINALLY was able to sign up for this forum! San Jose, CA Chargers fan. Hard to find any Chargers fans in the Bay Area, but priceless to see the Raiders fans face's all disappointed every season.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:16 PM
"THE CHOSEN ONE"

Default Hello everybody! Newbie here.

Hello, everybody. I've been a devoted Chargers fan since 1990 (age 11). I currently reside in Northern California where I'm completely outnumbered by Faider and 69'er fans . I've been visiting this message board for a long time now and finally decided to take the plunge. Anyways, I'm happy to finally be a member of this awesome Charger family. GO BOLTS!!!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:28 PM
Rookie

Charger fan since 1985, and finally got my account validated here on the forum. Been reading you guys for years and finally going to give my 2 cents here and there. Looking forward to a good season...hopefully. See you in the forums!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:39 PM
boltmansly

Hey CMB, so glad I can finally get on here, seems like every time I tried registration was locked lol. Third generation Charger fan, grandfather was an original Charger Backer. Born in San Diego, live in north Idaho, fan since '85 or so when I was 8 ish and first started watching football. Guess thats about it, great to be here.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:55 PM
"THE CHOSEN ONE"

Hello, boltmansly. I wanted to ask you how you got your picture up. I tried uploading mine and the picture would appear, and then after I hit "save changes" it would tell me "upload failed". How did you get yours to work?
Old 03-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Welcome to the forums, everyone. Nice to have you with us.

If you have questions, or need help with anything, feel free to drop any of the mods a private message and we'll be glad to help.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:01 PM
boltmansly

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers4life View Post
Hello, boltmansly. I wanted to ask you how you got your picture up. I tried uploading mine and the picture would appear, and then after I hit "save changes" it would tell me "upload failed". How did you get yours to work?
I think you have to upload it as your avatar pic not just your profile pic. As to why it said failed, might be to many kb or the size of the pic might be wrong, hope I helped but Im new too
Old 03-16-2012, 09:07 PM
"THE CHOSEN ONE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmansly View Post
I think you have to upload it as your avatar pic not just your profile pic. As to why it said failed, might be to many kb or the size of the pic might be wrong, hope I helped but Im new too
You're the man, boltmansly! Thanks!