Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers4life View Post
Agreed. Nice all around weather, and close to everything.
yep. i can get downtown in 32 minutes at a reasonable clip and up to la (with no traffic which is never) in 1 hour. sweet. where are you in the scheme of things? north of the bay i assume?
Old 04-11-2012, 01:18 PM
We have sizzle and STEAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers4life View Post
Edoubledeezy fo' sheezy. I see you're from Riverside. What part? I used to work in Riverside.
I'm practically all over Southern California, haha. I'm going to UCR and Cal State San Bernardino right now, and I'm going to graduate after this quarter. But I work in Orange, and I'm always visiting family from SD to LA. I'm just about everywhere right now. These days I'm driving from home from UCR area to LA USC medical in the morning, then ending my nights in San Bernadino. So right now I feel like I'm just everywhere. hahaha

They say we're all sizzle but no steak...we'll show them we have steak.

http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com...tle_steak.html
Old 04-13-2012, 09:51 AM
Rookie

I was a regular contributor to the cmb but was, what I feel unfairly banned for bashing on Shottenheimer years ago. I became a regular troll just reading and sitting back. I attended my first Chargers game in 1978 and have been in the past a long time season ticket holder. I attend games regularly as a guest of a certain minority owner. I look forward to contributing again and hope not to get banned if I take part in constructive criticism.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Rookie

Default New to Forum

Hello all, I'm new to the Forum, Yet I've been a Chargers FAN since 1963, I was all of 8 years old and my Grandfather took me to see a game at Balboa stadium, those were the good old day's and I do mean Old. I have a vast Knowledge concerning the Boltz. Including the fact I'm convinced playton (not a spelling error) went to the donkies because he would be playing in the weakest Div. in the NFL, I'm unbelievably pissed at this thought process. Probably not the place. I am Retired U.S.N. spent MOST of mt childhood and career in S.D., Born there in National City. Joined the Navy and sent Most off my career at Ballest Point (Bubble Head). I live in Modesto Cali., I spend most of my time taking and dishing out Crap with faider (not so much 49'r fans) I don't take it and wear my colors with Pride, Can't wait for the Draft, The best Linemen will be gone before the 18th. pick. but as usual I have no idea what their going to do I'll shut-up now. Again GOOD to be here.. I hope to receive a replay.

Last edited by chargertom; 04-13-2012 at 10:34 AM..
Old 04-13-2012, 03:49 PM
"THE CHOSEN ONE"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Groves View Post
Hello all, I'm new to the Forum, Yet I've been a Chargers FAN since 1963, I was all of 8 years old and my Grandfather took me to see a game at Balboa stadium, those were the good old day's and I do mean Old. I have a vast Knowledge concerning the Boltz. Including the fact I'm convinced playton (not a spelling error) went to the donkies because he would be playing in the weakest Div. in the NFL, I'm unbelievably pissed at this thought process. Probably not the place. I am Retired U.S.N. spent MOST of mt childhood and career in S.D., Born there in National City. Joined the Navy and sent Most off my career at Ballest Point (Bubble Head). I live in Modesto Cali., I spend most of my time taking and dishing out Crap with faider (not so much 49'r fans) I don't take it and wear my colors with Pride, Can't wait for the Draft, The best Linemen will be gone before the 18th. pick. but as usual I have no idea what their going to do I'll shut-up now. Again GOOD to be here.. I hope to receive a replay.
Welcome, T-Grizzle. Modesto, huh? We're practically neighbors. Nice to see some Nor Cal Charger love!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Rookie

I.m a Gamecock fan that just wanted to congratulate you on a great pick. Melvin Ingram is a once a decade athlete who was easy to support because of his character and the way he plays football. He will make you proud and he is a playmaker
Old 04-27-2012, 04:41 PM
Potatohead's nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrisjknoy View Post
I.m a Gamecock fan that just wanted to congratulate you on a great pick. Melvin Ingram is a once a decade athlete who was easy to support because of his character and the way he plays football. He will make you proud and he is a playmaker
Welcome, and there is plenty of room for another Charger fan. Now that Melvin is wearing bolts it shouldn't be too tough for you to be a fan.

Also, great to hear about his character. That's a huge plus for a lot of people. I'm cool with it as long as he's a raving lunatic quarterback eating machine on the field.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:50 AM
I like turtles

Default New Dude

Greetings all. I grew up in SD but left in the early 90s. I am in the Army stationed in Maryland but currently serving in Afghanistan. I spent last season working with a rabid Ravens fan, a Donkos fan, and a semi-literate Ratturds fan. Lots of good smack thrown around in the work space.

The team looks to be pretty good this year, but if history is any indicator, that does not mean much. Hopefully it will all come together for us and we can play to our potential.

Looking to be coming out to Cali for the game against Baltimore so anyone with 4 extra seats let me know. Either way, I look forward to a brew or 12 being thrown back at the tailgate and a big Charger win.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Moderator of the Goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven Lebowitz View Post
Greetings all. I grew up in SD but left in the early 90s. I am in the Army stationed in Maryland but currently serving in Afghanistan. I spent last season working with a rabid Ravens fan, a Donkos fan, and a semi-literate Ratturds fan. Lots of good smack thrown around in the work space.

The team looks to be pretty good this year, but if history is any indicator, that does not mean much. Hopefully it will all come together for us and we can play to our potential.

Looking to be coming out to Cali for the game against Baltimore so anyone with 4 extra seats let me know. Either way, I look forward to a brew or 12 being thrown back at the tailgate and a big Charger win.
Hey first of all thank you for serving our country. And welcome to the boards. This is an exciting season, so have faith.
Old 04-28-2012, 02:34 PM
Rookie

Default new here but a longtime fan

Kelvin from Charlottesville, VA