Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 03:25 PM
Rookie

Been reading these forums for years, and finally decided to create an account and join up. Go Bolts, '12 is the year, a deep run in the playoffs will make all of us fans happy, and if not, then we'll still be happy ...
Old 04-30-2012, 04:08 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschell View Post
Been reading these forums for years, and finally decided to create an account and join up. Go Bolts, '12 is the year, a deep run in the playoffs will make all of us fans happy, and if not, then we'll still be happy ...
Great decision, welcome to the forums! I like your optimism.

Biggest Bolt fan across the pond
Old 05-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Rookie

Hello ALL,

My name is Darius Savage, I was born and Raised in San Diego and went to Morse High school and played college ball at UCLA. I play offensive line and currently a free agent. I came out the year of the lockout feel that I was overlooked.I'm trying to get a workout to show teams what I can do and hopefully get a chance to compete. The Chargers are my hometown team so it would be a dream to even have the opportunity to step on the field I visited as a kid. I was hoping that someone could help me or even guide me in the direction to talk to someone within the Organization. Thank You ALL so much

ps. Heres a Clip of my Highlights from my Senior year

http://youtu.be/faQKbr-EWac
Old 05-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Bandwagon Homer Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SESD619 View Post
Hello ALL,

My name is Darius Savage, I was born and Raised in San Diego and went to Morse High school and played college ball at UCLA. I play offensive line and currently a free agent. I came out the year of the lockout feel that I was overlooked.I'm trying to get a workout to show teams what I can do and hopefully get a chance to compete. The Chargers are my hometown team so it would be a dream to even have the opportunity to step on the field I visited as a kid. I was hoping that someone could help me or even guide me in the direction to talk to someone within the Organization. Thank You ALL so much

ps. Heres a Clip of my Highlights from my Senior year

http://youtu.be/faQKbr-EWac
Have you tried just showing up at Chargers Park? Worth a shot.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Rookie

Hi all, i'm from Ireland. Huge Chargers fan, love the passion Rivers shows throughout each and every season.

Delighted with the draft picks overall, really looking forward to seeing Ingram, Reyes and my personal favorite Taylor get a serious look in this coming season.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
Have you tried just showing up at Chargers Park? Worth a shot.
Ill try it! Thanks !
Old 05-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Moderator of the Goo

Welcome all. Darius, keep your dreams alive. Have your agents make you a combine tape, and workout tape. There's trainers that teach young players, and have great connections to teams. Best of luck to you.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Rookie

Default Hello Bolt World

I am new to the forums but a Die Hard CHARGERS FAN... Ive been a CHARGERS FAN longer than I can remember.. The abuse I took last Year at the Monday night game in KC that we dropped was brutal, but I walked out with my head high and still proud of our CHARGERS!!!
Im looking for 2 to 4 tickets for the Oct 15th Mon Night game against Denver this year.. I live out here in Kansas and need some help out there.. Anyone can help I will be greatly appreciative.. CHARGERS #1 ALWAYS
Old 05-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Rookie

Sup guys newbie here from Hawaii!..GO CHARGERS!
Old 05-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Rookie

Hello All! Been a lurker for a while so decided to join!

I've been a Charger Fan as long as I can remember! Went to the games at "The Murph" as a kid with my family back at the beginnings of Air Coryell! I still have my "free" Super Charger t-shirt that was given away at the games!

Anyway, love being here. Sad to say that I live in Donkeyland now, but always and forever a Charger fan! Even my born in Denver kids are Charger fans!

Looking forward to a great season this Fall!