Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Veteran

I have visited Chargers.com almost every day for several years sinceI no longer live in San Diego. But out of all sports teams, the Chargers are the only ones I have ever cared for. It pains me because I really hate the NFL now with all the new wussy rules and special rules for certain players but I have always and will always love my San Diego Chargers! Well, after I don't know how many years of visiting the Chargers website almost daily, I saw they had a forum right before the draft this year so I joined. I am loving it here too. I just wish I could make my own thread but I guess you have to have several hundred posts before being able to do so. That's kind of high in my opinion because some people like to contribute simply be reading and searching posts instead of making new threads but that is the Admin's decision of this site so there is nothing I can do about that. So if I want or need to make a new topic to have a question answered, I will just post in an existing one until then.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:06 AM
FuentesM08

Default Hiii

I have field 15 row 17 seats are those any good?
Old 05-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Rookie

I grew up in Chula Vista-All-CIF OG at Castle Park HS. My son is Josh Linam-UCF #49 FA Rookie-ILB! Now live in Alabama. Glad to be here! Go Chargers!!!
Old 05-19-2012, 10:07 AM
Rookie

Bolt Hello charger nation

I am a native Charlestonian from SC, but have been a charger fan since I was 6, long time ago. I own and proudly display Charger memorabilia everywhere. First of all, RIP Jr.! and second, the "real" and only LT didn't "leave" SD to get a SB ring, it was other reasons. Where can Charger Nation go where "the powers that be" will listen?!? I'm sure the majority of Charger Nation want LT back for what may be his final season. SD is where he broke records, SD is where he put fear in defenses, SD is where he belongs...where he should retire from. LT needs to leave the NFL with BOLTS on his shoulders! There are many more reasons than just pride and loyalty, he is still a great 3rd down back. First we let Turner go, then Sproles. It seems like we get players to show their true potential and then release them to the NFL. I was 6, sitting on my late Fathers lap watching football. He was a Skins fan and for a 6 year old, that lightening bolt on a helmet was just cool...after all I was 6. Well for 35 years, I have been a staunch devoted fan, since there aren't many charger fans in South Carolina. As many of you, I've been there cheering for Fouts, Winslow, and Rivers and hurting with the Leaf era. We've been through great and not so great decisions, but there is so much pride with being part of the SD Charger Nation. We honor our victorious and our fallen. BRING LT BACK!! You can have the best team, on paper, but still lose. The Chargers need a "Spark" and that spark, for the team, city, and Charger Nation is TOMLINSON! What a push just to see #21, in powder blues, popping in the end zone, one hand by his helmet and the other out stretched and flipping the ball! This extra lift, with Seau passing and bringing LT home will be the emotional edge to a SUPER BOWL WINNING SEASON for a perfect dedication to Seau and LT. Then we can place a ring beside Seau's spot in the Hall Of Fame, he deserves it, he is the hardest working man in football. If you have negative comments on my thoughts, please say them out loud, to your self. If you agree with me, post a reply and help me get this message to the Spanos' . Administration and Coaches, let's be grown-ups, get over the past, and give Charger Nation something to be proud of, BRING LT BACK HOME!!!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Rookie

Default Hello CMB'ers

I've been using Bolt Talk for the last six years as my main source of Chargers news and discussion. When one the the threads turned political and I complained, I was told:

"May I suggest Chargers.com for any of you looking for an antiseptic environment... totally free of sex, politics and any rude behavior."

I know they meant it as an insult, but as I actually come to a football forum to exclusively read about and discuss football, I thought that sounded great!

So here I am
Old 06-02-2012, 08:52 AM
amays

Default Hey all

Just wanted to say i'm a longtime charger fan since the humpries/seay/ross/seau days and i live in giants/jets county. Woe is me. lol.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:23 PM
jamie matthews

Hey all new member here! I'm a big bolt fan from the UK and have my own Charger blog!

Last edited by chargertom; 06-04-2012 at 04:01 PM..
Old 06-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Moderator of the Goo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie matthews View Post
Hey all new member here! I'm a big bolt fan from the UK and have my own Charger blog!
I was going to welcome you, but I see CT beat me to it.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Rookie

Smile Chargers Fan in the UK

I'm from England but I'm a massive Chargers fan!

Last edited by chargertom; 06-25-2012 at 06:51 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Rookie

Hello everyone, I am a fan from KY. I have a huge collection of Charger stuff that I have gathered over the past 25 years.