Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Too Sexy For My Pants

Default Luis Castillo

I just got done reading the Castillo article on chargers.com and man I must say, he seems to be a 100% class act. From reading that article I doubt there is a nicer person then him on the Chargers and his mother should be proud of him. He deserves nothing but the best. Nothing makes me more happy then reading about guys like Castillo. And he's on the Chargers to boot! That's just groovy baby!

Here's to Castillo and his first sack against the Cowgirls.

Go Chargers!
Old 09-10-2005, 03:32 PM
CaseyCharged

Glad you guys enjoyed it. He'll be doing a diary every week. If you guys have anything in particular you want me to ask, shoot them my way. But please be serious!
Old 09-10-2005, 03:52 PM
sandyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by C}{ARG3R
I just got done reading the Castillo article on chargers.com and man I must say, he seems to be a 100% class act. From reading that article I doubt there is a nicer person then him on the Chargers and his mother should be proud of him. He deserves nothing but the best. Nothing makes me more happy then reading about guys like Castillo. And he's on the Chargers to boot! That's just groovy baby!

Here's to Castillo and his first sack against the Cowgirls.

Go Chargers!
I agree totally with what you've said. Luis has handled things with honesty. He is in the "good men" mold that Marty talked about last season. I've like his attitude from the get go. I can't wait to see just how much of an asset he is going to be. Ilook forward to reading his diary.
I also can hardly wait for tomorrow. If I had my way, I'd be headed down to stay the night & get in super early but I can't, have to wait for hubby to get in off the road. Atleast he'll make it home for the game.

Last edited by sandyk; 09-10-2005 at 04:04 PM..
Old 09-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Water Ox

blah blah blah blah blah BLAH
Old 09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
TY Kris Dielman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyCharged
Glad you guys enjoyed it. He'll be doing a diary every week. If you guys have anything in particular you want me to ask, shoot them my way. But please be serious!
Ask him if he's ever seen a dude as huge and powerful as Jamal Williams. And how does he like working with the giant man in the middle...
Old 09-10-2005, 05:22 PM
CoronaDoug

Ask him what is the real deal with his elbow injury??? Is he waiting until off season to have surgery?
Old 09-10-2005, 08:12 PM
humans could be smarter

castillos elbow injury is healed. He just wears the elbow pad as basically a security. He's had trouble with his achilles is what laid him up some this pre season.

Old 09-10-2005, 08:44 PM
shuthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyCharged
Please ask him what he is learning from a technique stand point that he was not taught in college. Please also ask if he's struck up any special friendships with teamates so far.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:55 PM
Season Ticket Holder!

Default Have to Agree

I will most defenetly agree as how nice he is. On training camp he was done signing authographs, but I called out his name and he came over to sign my Charger helmet. I took this pic after he was done signing my helmet.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/bc/43062f37...D56IDBRICzTaBm

P.S. And as mean Foley looks he has to be one of the nicest and funny players in the Charger team
Old 09-10-2005, 09:51 PM
GET SOME BOY

wow i had a huge smile after reading that. FINALLY