Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Chargers Fans, Where Are You?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2009, 05:02 PM
diehardsdfan

Hello all my Charger people. I havent been here in quite sometime but it's nice to get to talk to other Charger fans from around the world. I'm from Old Bridge NJ. I am going to a Charger and Raider game this year. Cant wait. Say is any other Charger fans in here from New Jersey? Please let it be know, maybe we can hook up for a game or too.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Rookie

Born in SD lived in Santee and miss it for sure. I lived there for most of my life but now live in Phx........just a quick 5 hour drive back home!! Any other chargers fans out in phx going to Cardinals-Chargers game preseason game.....let me know! I'll be there!
Old 08-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Rookie

I live in Kentucky but, my favorite team is the Chargers and have been ever since I started watching football when I was little. I started watching it when I was 14 or 15 and, I'm 19 now. So I've been a fan of SD for a while. The Chargers are the only team that gets my heart rate goin when I see them play at thier worst and at thier best.

I don't have the same emotional feelings to see a team win and dominate more than the Chargers. They are special team and I'd take that team any day of the week.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:04 AM
bohemoth

Hey Buddy,
Just moved to Pensylvania from San Diego.
I live near Doylestown, any Charger fan clubs around here or what?
Is it safe to wear Chargers gear on Sundays?
Bohemoth
Old 08-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Rookie

I've lived my whole life in north Texas. My dad is a Chiefs fan from when they were the Dallas Texans and has a hatred for the Cowboys stemming from those days. I share the Cowboy hatred but the Chiefs are regulated to least hated Charger division rival.
I was 7 years old in 1979 when the Chargers drafted my mom's cousin. After that I started cheering for them and being the Air Coryell days, there was a lot to cheer for. The earliest game I remember is the epic playoff game in Miami. I've been a fan ever since. Hasn't been easy as I was able to see very few games especially during the lean years. I remember trying to get the game on the radio when they played the Broncos. Could get a faint signal usually from the Denver station. I'm just glad I have the internet now so I can get more info out here in Texas.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:55 PM
SuperCh4rger

Default Charger fan in Glasgow, Scotland

Hi there. Back in 1982 a new TV station, Channel 4, started a weekly show highlighting the week's NFL action and showing a goodly part of the best game of that week. I was immediately smitten by Air Coryell and the sight of Dan Fouts in full passing mode with Winslow and Joiner receiving, and I've been a Boltsman ever since.
Next month, to celebrate my 60th birthday and my 30th wedding anniversary, my wife and I are visiting California including a few days in SD. I managed to buy Club tickets for the MNF game in Oakland on the 14th! Am so excited...like a kid, lol.
If anyone would care to suggest anything that would make our visit even better, the game or otherwise, I'd be deeply grateful. Particularly anything relating to the etiquette of rooting for the Bolts in a 'foreign' stadium .
Take care . . . Norm.
Old 08-25-2009, 08:12 AM
jowen

From San Diego now in Lexington,KY hoping to find some fellow Bolt lovers to cheer on the Chargers each Sunday. Jimowen@jtoenterprises.com
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Rookie

Default From The First

I grew up in San Diego, and was at Balboa stadium for the first San Diego Chargers home game. Been following them ever since.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:38 AM
MissionBeachSD

Looking for Charger fans in Las Cruces NM. Born ( 1960 ) and raised in San Diego, go back to visit friends a few times a year. By my name you know where i lived. There was nothing like growing up in MB-PB in the 60's and 70's. Go Chargers!!!!
Old 08-26-2009, 09:35 AM
Rookie

Currently in Valdez, Alaska on board the Pacific Princess. Will be back for SF game. Go Chargers !!!!!!!