Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NFL Playoffs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2007, 09:14 AM
GunnyJD

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogball
Quite possibly. I am from NE and obviously a huge Pats fan. But He realy is the ultimate golden boy. I am ok with that as I am sure he is though.

By the way, I just read a few posts back, and there is one thing I disagree with Knotty about.....CA is not a better way of life. I do speak from experience. I moved from here, to southern CA because of everything I had heard about it and what I had seen in a weeks vacation. But once there, it is nothing like it is made out to be. Maybe it is for some people, but NE is more my speed and type of people. Warm weather doesn't equal better quality of life. Just my 2 cents.
Hogball, I hate to say it but Boston is no quality of life neither then. I lived there for 3 years thanks to the Marine Corps. And frankly, the weather sucks except in July, the majority of the people are rude unless you go south of Weymouth or Hanover. The only thing you can brag about is your chowder and Quincy Market. In all, it was a nightmare, so were the women there. So maybe I would rethink what you said, because i was just being nice on what I said about Beantown. And this isn't costing me a thing, keep your two cents. SoCal is a far better life than barren waste and next time you post stuff like this in a Chargers forum. Beware, some of us are educated about Boston or Mass. So go pawk yo caw in Havad yawd.

Go Bolts!!!!
Old 01-19-2007, 12:48 PM
All-Pro

Default the sandiego

the chargers are so good :Helmet: beacause the wen olfout of the temi and the is good but good but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111go chargers!!!ouuuuuuuuuu. sa diego!!!!!!!!!!!....

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog"
Old 01-19-2007, 01:16 PM
slowboiler

Yes. Dropped Passes
Fumbled Punt
Easy Int Missed
Personal Fouls. C'mon, 4th And Forever For
The Pats. So You Gotta Head Butt?
But Let's Be Serious....
4th And 11. Go For It? Or Try A 48 Yr F/g
With Perfect Conditions For The First
Points Of The Game. Probable 6 Point
Swing.
Waste A Time Out On The Fumbled Int?
Oh Hell No!!!! Rivers Could Have Used It

Players Miss Plays, Drop Passes, Get Heated And Do Stupid Things

The Coach. **yeah You Marty** Is Supposed To Be The Smart One.. But Those 2 Gaffes... Shaking My Head... Take Away 1 Of Em, The Chargers Probably Win... You're The Coach!!!! They Were Both Stupid, Bone Head Moves!!!!!

Go Was Marty. Us True Charger Fans Didn't Want You To Begin With, And Don't Want You Now

Please.. Don't The Dophins Need A Coach For Their Mediocrity?
Old 01-19-2007, 01:21 PM
futureheel06

its sad darn
Old 01-19-2007, 01:32 PM
slowboiler

Dropped Passes
Missed Ints
Personal Fouls

**all Understandable**

4th And 11..... Wasted Time Outs....

**unaceptable**

Marty Is To Blame. Not The Players
Old 01-19-2007, 02:53 PM
thtsltfrmsd

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowboiler
Dropped Passes
Missed Ints
Personal Fouls

**all Understandable**

4th And 11..... Wasted Time Outs....

**unaceptable**

Marty Is To Blame. Not The Players
Hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhhahahahhhahahhahahahah hahahahhaa. Seriously, that's just ridiculous. And to anyone who thinks Marty wasted more than one timeout, Rivers called the other "wasted" timeout. No one talks about the Patriots "wasting a timeout" when they changed their mind before a 4th down play and decided to punt. No one talks about that because they didn't lose.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:13 AM
rootvox

Bolt You people confuse me more and more each day...

Quote:
Dropped Passes
Missed Ints
Personal Fouls

**all Understandable**
So if Marty had performed his job perfectly,...these would have been what? Acceptable if we'd won, but what if we'd still lost? I really need help understanding this one....
Old 01-20-2007, 08:27 AM
rootvox

Bolt Can we hire you?

Quote:
Yes. Dropped Passes
Fumbled Punt
Easy Int Missed
Personal Fouls. C'mon, 4th And Forever For
The Pats. So You Gotta Head Butt?
But Let's Be Serious....
4th And 11. Go For It? Or Try A 48 Yr F/g
With Perfect Conditions For The First
Points Of The Game. Probable 6 Point
Swing.
Waste A Time Out On The Fumbled Int?
Oh Hell No!!!! Rivers Could Have Used It

Players Miss Plays, Drop Passes, Get Heated And Do Stupid Things

The Coach. **yeah You Marty** Is Supposed To Be The Smart One.. But Those 2 Gaffes... Shaking My Head... Take Away 1 Of Em, The Chargers Probably Win... You're The Coach!!!! They Were Both Stupid, Bone Head Moves!!!!!

Go Was Marty. Us True Charger Fans Didn't Want You To Begin With, And Don't Want You Now

Please.. Don't The Dophins Need A Coach For Their Mediocrity?
I'm sorry..how did you become the person who decided what a "True Charger Fan" was?

I bet I could be a bit more acurate with what a true Charger fan is NOT. And one qualifier is that you don't turn your back on people in the organization who helped to get us a 14-2 record and EVEN A SPOT in the playoffs.

If you were a "TRUE Charger Fan" you would have probably been around long enough to know that this is the best record the chargers have ever had albeit without a Playoff win. But we got to the playoffs in spite of the fact that the players made mistakes and didn't do a lot of what they get paid millions to do.

You might have also known that this is the strongest, DEEPEST team we have ever had and have just started down the road to a true dynasty. Something that we've never had.

But let's just take a coaching staff and young team with amazing talent and CHEMISTRY and break it up and start AAAAAAAALLLLLLL OVER AGAIN!

You Should be in the head office sitting right next to AJ!

Last edited by rootvox; 01-20-2007 at 08:32 AM..
Old 01-20-2007, 08:37 AM
rootvox

Bolt Uuuuuuuh....what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabolt
the chargers are so good :Helmet: beacause the wen olfout of the temi and the is good but good but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111go chargers!!!ouuuuuuuuuu. sa diego!!!!!!!!!!!....
Try again please.
Old 01-20-2007, 08:42 AM
rootvox

Bolt Kind of pointless.

I guess since they have decided to keep Marty there is really no point in trying to sway your opinion about him. Either way he is here for next season.

The thing is, if he goes all the way next year all of you folks will just have to eat it and I don't even care about that. What is more important than all of our speculation is that we go all the way. We will deal with whatever as always.

I have watched the Chargers do amazing things. I have seen great teams fall apart at the wrong time. I have seen the Chargers do it time and time again. I am still going to stand behind Marty because he is our coach. LT supports him and that is most definitely good enough for me.

I have been changed believe me because I was wanting MArty out two seasons ago because I saw the talent we had and thought he (along with the defensive secondary) was what was holding the team back!

I think he has made some major improvements this year and we will see the results of it this coming season along with seeing this team gel with all of these great players becoming even better than they are now!

Our secondary has greatly improved as well. I think their choking. and the receivers, are the real reasons that we lost this game though. They still have some growing to do. But this loss will make them all better!

Last edited by rootvox; 01-20-2007 at 08:47 AM..