Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > NFL Playoffs
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Season tix since '94

If mArty goes one and done again next year, I think he'll retire. He just can't take the emotions of losing in the playoffs again. I like Marty, and hope he wins the big one. Can he? We'll see.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Bolts Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by mromberg
If mArty goes one and done again next year, I think he'll retire. He just can't take the emotions of losing in the playoffs again. I like Marty, and hope he wins the big one. Can he? We'll see.
If he doesn't retire it's a lock that he won't be with the Bolts, and with his track record of success in the regular season if he were to continue I'm sure there will be a franchise that's been dismal for a long time, and as we did, hope that he can turn everything around for them, we've had a great 5 yr run in the regular season with him or at least a winning record. When a franchise hires Marty they get high regular season expectations and heartbreaking disappointments in the playoffs. Let's hope this will no longer be a topic for discussion at the end of next year.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Bolts Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by boltz4
Do you what boys we deserved to lose that game. with the dropped passes,fumbled intercptions, the dumb dumb penaltys
Gee...ya think
Old 01-27-2007, 04:55 AM
Bolted @ Birth

I'm looking forward to the after Marty era myself.
Old 01-29-2007, 12:57 PM
fugartex

Default Drayton Florence MUST be fired

I remember the game in MNF versus Pittsburgh in 2005. Same mistakes and a total absence of profesionalism.

The Wide Receivers coach should work extra time with the WRs in order to avoid those dropped balls.

Maybe in 2007, the Chargers could win.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:39 PM
undercutter

Subsequently Cornwell stated that he believes the substance his client tested positive for was the anabolic steroid nandrolone, and that Merriman claims it must have been in a nutritional supplement he took regularly.[1] Days later, Merriman held a press conference announcing he was dropping his appeal, and would sit out four games, stating "Yes, I did something unknowingly, but at the same time I did something that was against the policy...". While refusing to identify the supplement that he claims led to the positive test, he stated it was an over-the-counter supplement, and he claimed that he took it for 1 1/2 years but never had it checked by the team's training staff. "We're not allowed to say what product yet because there's a high, high possibility that we'll be going after the manufacturer." he said.
__________________________________________________ _____________

hahahaha.
yeah.
kinda like how oj simpson was gonna find the "real killer" of nicole.

yeah, maybe the chargers wouldve beat the patriots of
shawne merriman would have shared some of his "supplements"
with the rest of the team!

ooops.
dont get mad.
im just messin with you kids.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:51 PM
BoltsFanInIraq

Bottom line.....Marty needs to win one for the Chargers!!! This is the only way he can redeem himself and maybe his last chance to do so. Yes there were player mistakes during that game but better coaching decisions would have turned this game around. But then again who am I to Judge... I'm only on the outside looking in!! Go Chargers 2007-2008!!!!
Old 01-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Hall of Famer

Bolts didn't fail us; refs did. We won't let that happen again...
Old 01-31-2007, 05:54 PM
daddieslilbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC Chargers
Bolts didn't fail us; refs did. We won't let that happen again...
Actually, the refs did fail us. I agree. They were paying attention to us, and not them as well, that's bullcrap.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Schotty better have the team prepare to win every game by 3 TDs so that no refs can take it away from us; and if they do, then I am done being a football fan.