Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2007, 12:43 PM
Tiny Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper300zx View Post
Hey guys -- anyone looking for a great price on a REPLICA '07 jersey -- just bought a handful from this guy. Got them fast -- all real. Maybe someone on the board that got that sweet deal that was going on a long while back (60% off from Footlocker using two coupons ???)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZstiller86
His sizing is off. He calls Mediums 46 and Larges 48. I'd consider buying from him if it were listed correctly.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Boo first. Think later.

Well, replicas are sized as M, L, XL, etc. He has that right. He just doesn't understand how they match up with equivalent # sizing (ie, M=48, L=50, etc). Buy as sized in letter and you'll be fine. I bought four from him...they are genuine Reebok replicas for $30. That's pretty good.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:42 PM
All-Pro

Hey everyone and thumper does this jersey look legit??

http://cgi.ebay.com/LaDainian-Tomlin...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 07-03-2007, 03:02 PM
SanDiegoSuperSnarf

Quote:
and as shown on that picture, I don't get why they didn't take the time to color match the sewing on the top (see the white thread coming through at the top of the bolt background)? On the home jersey it's a blue thread coming through on white. Duh. They seemed to pay attention on the bottom side...bunch of weirdos.

-Dave
Thats just on the EQT's and maybe Replicas, the Authentics match up all the threading to the correct color. Heres a Authentic i got from NFLShop but the coloration if off between the blue in the numbers and the blue in the bolts.

Bad NFL Shop, very Bad! Shame on you and your horrible quality controll of your products!!

Old 07-03-2007, 03:04 PM
SanDiegoSuperSnarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWDER BLUE View Post
If anyone's looking for a real authentic, I have the only real authentic up on eBay. I purchased it on NFLshop.com and have the receipt to prove it. If someone wants to meet up and purchase it, send me a pm. Price is $250, $100 cheaper than Qualcomm which is the only place you can get it physically in SD right now! PM me if you want it and we can meet up anytime Thursday.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2007-SAN-DIE...QQcmdZViewItem
Notice how yours is messed up too? Take a look at the coloring between the shoulders and the numbers, unless your like colorblind or have impaired vision lol its very clear that there different.
Old 07-03-2007, 07:10 PM
All-Pro

I'm gonna have to go down to the stadium and check out those authentics, this is driving ME nuts.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:07 PM
ITBERIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Bolt View Post
I'm gonna have to go down to the stadium and check out those authentics, this is driving ME nuts.

Just go to your local "Sports Fever" located in the mall - They have authentics that cost cheaper the stadium store.
Old 07-03-2007, 08:14 PM
ITBERIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSuperSnarf View Post
Thats just on the EQT's and maybe Replicas, the Authentics match up all the threading to the correct color. Heres a Authentic i got from NFLShop but the coloration if off between the blue in the numbers and the blue in the bolts.

Bad NFL Shop, very Bad! Shame on you and your horrible quality controll of your products!!

WOW? I just looked at my authentic and the color blue on the numbers is 'off'? That's weird?
Old 07-06-2007, 07:17 AM
Boo first. Think later.

Default Well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Bolt View Post
Hey everyone and thumper does this jersey look legit??

http://cgi.ebay.com/LaDainian-Tomlin...QQcmdZViewItem
...you know it's fake because of the price. The white (home) jersey looks o.k. at first, kind of resembling the '04 version of the Reebok jersey...but then you look at the ALT (Powder Blue) ones the same seller has, they are fakes, though the better ones out there at that.
Old 07-06-2007, 07:29 AM
All-Pro

Quote:
...you know it's fake because of the price. The white (home) jersey looks o.k. at first, kind of resembling the '04 version of the Reebok jersey...but then you look at the ALT (Powder Blue) ones the same seller has, they are fakes, though the better ones out there at that.
Yeah, I noticed the bolt on the shoulder came too far down, everything else looks pretty good, of course the quality of the jersey material is in question. I will get this jersey by Monday.