Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2007, 01:48 PM
SanDiegoSuperSnarf

Quote:
Originally Posted by needabeer38 View Post
As long as the name is spelled right(saw a "Towlinson" last year)and the shoulder bolts are pointed the right way and the NFL shield is straight the ebay jerseys are the best deal!

i'm in the wholesale biz also and the quality of the ebay jerseys are alot better than it was 2-3 years ago..so unless you want to pay over $500.00 for a actual Authentic Game jersey,i would go with the ebay jerseys because the Beer and BBQ sauce will stain the $500 jersey as much as the $45 jersey.Also you can buy 9-10 jerseys for the price of 1!

Ummm though mine has color issue i got my AUTHENTIC for 198.97 thru NFLShop.com, but will be returning it for an exchange if they get the colors right or a refund so i can go buy another AUTHENTIC locally here in diego for 250-350, not over 500.00 , <insert the rolleyes smiley face here>

IMHO poeple who have never owned or worn a real Authentic are the ones who bash the authentics so bad. Once you wear a EQT, youll never wear a replica again, and as soon as you wear a authentic youll rarley want to wear your EQTs , let alone replicas ever again.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:06 PM
ITBERIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanDiegoSuperSnarf View Post
Ummm though mine has color issue i got my AUTHENTIC for 198.97 thru NFLShop.com, but will be returning it for an exchange if they get the colors right or a refund so i can go buy another AUTHENTIC locally here in diego for 250-350, not over 500.00 , <insert the rolleyes smiley face here>

IMHO poeple who have never owned or worn a real Authentic are the ones who bash the authentics so bad. Once you wear a EQT, youll never wear a replica again, and as soon as you wear a authentic youll rarley want to wear your EQTs , let alone replicas ever again.

I agree - now owning authentics, I can never buy a replica or EQT.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:03 PM
SD619

I really like the quality of the ebay jerseys and the cost is most definitely appealing...BUT they need to update those shoulder bolts on the new jersey designs. I'd like to get a new one with the new overall look.
Old 07-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD619 View Post
I really like the quality of the ebay jerseys and the cost is most definitely appealing...BUT they need to update those shoulder bolts on the new jersey designs. I'd like to get a new one with the new overall look.
There were some Gates jerseys on there that had the correct bolts on the shoulders. Only flaw i could see was the S on Gates only had the slant on the top side of the S and regular cut on the bottom of it.
Thats pretty damn close if you ask me.

Must have just ended so arent any up right now.

Anyways, even if the bolts on the shoulders have an extra point on the bolt....so what? The rest of the jersey looks great and im only wearing it to a Charger bar where everybody is smoking and spilling beer on it or to a game getting other stuff on it.
Its not my normal attire.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Go Charrrrrrrgers!

I think the fake ones look sweet

and when i see a real one I always tell the person Sahweet !

but who cares, I know I dont

i'll be getting about 10 of them for the kids, myself and just a few reserves in case I get fat or get a stain on one of them.
Old 07-09-2007, 12:20 AM
ITBERIC

Starting to noticed they are already selling the new batches of other players - ie. Castillo, Cromartie, Igor, Jammer....
Old 07-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Go Charrrrrrrgers!

yeah, I saw that too, thats when you know the team has "MADE" it !

the popularity of the players is awesome, there was a time I think when just the marquee players had a jersey, and now even the obscure cats are getting them.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:43 AM
4th and Hooters

I've been looking for an Olshanksy jersey forever. They don't even have replicas for sale in the Chargers online Pro Shop. I need to get on this.

You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Old 07-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Hall of Famer

Gates jersey with correct bolts on shoulders. Scroll to see ALL pictures

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gates-85-San-Die...ayphotohosting
Old 07-09-2007, 05:57 PM
4th and Hooters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltjolt View Post
Gates jersey with correct bolts on shoulders. Scroll to see ALL pictures

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gates-85-San-Die...ayphotohosting

Well they got the correct number of points on the bolt but it's still not totally correct.

That being said it looks better than most on there, and the difference is so minute as to be impercetible to all but the closest scrutinization.

You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!