Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1711  
Old 02-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Charger Fan JC
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagaprelude View Post
so update with my situation, they didnt have anymore 07 powder blue LT jerseys in size 50, so i had to get it in white.....i dont mind, i just hope its in awesome condition.
I think you will be pleased, I ordered and received an EQT 21 Navy, a 14 Throwback & an EQT 21 for my wife, all first quality - very pleased with the jerseys and of course the price!
Reply With Quote
  #1712  
Old 02-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charger Fan JC View Post
I think you will be pleased, I ordered and received an EQT 21 Navy, a 14 Throwback & an EQT 21 for my wife, all first quality - very pleased with the jerseys and of course the price!
Yeah $50 bucks for an EQT is tough to pass up...in fact the only thing that I would pass that up for is a $123 authentic!!! My damn tax return can't get here fast enough!!!

Can anyone verify if they are sold out of either the powder blue or white Cromarties? Specifically size 50? That would help a bunch...from Thumpers post sounds like he's had issues with them being sold out on some things and trying to get his money back.
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #1713  
Old 02-07-2008, 10:29 AM
thumper300zx's Avatar
thumper300zx thumper300zx is online now
Boo first. Think later.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lehi
Posts: 24,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
Yeah $50 bucks for an EQT is tough to pass up...in fact the only thing that I would pass that up for is a $123 authentic!!! My damn tax return can't get here fast enough!!!

Can anyone verify if they are sold out of either the powder blue or white Cromarties? Specifically size 50? That would help a bunch...from Thumpers post sounds like he's had issues with them being sold out on some things and trying to get his money back.
The Cro's are long gone. They send my order (had a ladies EQT and a mens 46 Tomlinson PB) -- it only had the Ladies EQT, and it had a note saying they refunded the money for the Tomlinson (paid through PayPal) on 1/30. But I have NOT received a refund for the Tomlinson jersey, and they also charged the full shipping amount (according to the invoice) AND they never contacted me to let me know any of this.

I have a claim going with PayPal now -- I've emailed them several times and have not heard back. What is it with these companies? I mean, first FRS Vegas (problems on my third order ever). Then this one (problems on my second order ever). The online movement has sure made it easy to give bad customer service.

Those prices are WAY WAY good, but what does it matter if you don't even get what you're expecting???
__________________
"Sorry." -Philip Rivers (to ref)

"I like to turn the offense into a defense. I want them to worry about what we're gonna do. I want them to try to defend us." -Junior Seau

"Where as I was not incorrect, they did not mean what I thought they had meant." -Charlie Sanders

Reply With Quote
  #1714  
Old 02-07-2008, 10:46 AM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper300zx View Post
The Cro's are long gone. They send my order (had a ladies EQT and a mens 46 Tomlinson PB) -- it only had the Ladies EQT, and it had a note saying they refunded the money for the Tomlinson (paid through PayPal) on 1/30. But I have NOT received a refund for the Tomlinson jersey, and they also charged the full shipping amount (according to the invoice) AND they never contacted me to let me know any of this.

I have a claim going with PayPal now -- I've emailed them several times and have not heard back. What is it with these companies? I mean, first FRS Vegas (problems on my third order ever). Then this one (problems on my second order ever). The online movement has sure made it easy to give bad customer service.

Those prices are WAY WAY good, but what does it matter if you don't even get what you're expecting???
That's exactly what I'm afraid of!!

I can live without the Cro jersey, although it sucks, I imagine I can still get a Rivers (hopefully) but I mean come on, does customer service even mean anything anymore?
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #1715  
Old 02-07-2008, 11:36 AM
thumper300zx's Avatar
thumper300zx thumper300zx is online now
Boo first. Think later.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lehi
Posts: 24,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
That's exactly what I'm afraid of!!

I can live without the Cro jersey, although it sucks, I imagine I can still get a Rivers (hopefully) but I mean come on, does customer service even mean anything anymore?

I just talked to them and they said they have a POWDER BLUE MERRIMAN in size 48. I don't think it shows up on the site, so if you want it, call them and tell them they have it

Had to call to get this refund rolling -- still a bit upset about this.
__________________
"Sorry." -Philip Rivers (to ref)

"I like to turn the offense into a defense. I want them to worry about what we're gonna do. I want them to try to defend us." -Junior Seau

"Where as I was not incorrect, they did not mean what I thought they had meant." -Charlie Sanders

Reply With Quote
  #1716  
Old 02-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Al "T.D." Bundy's Avatar
Al "T.D." Bundy Al "T.D." Bundy is offline
4th and Hooters
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Anaheim Hills
Posts: 20,657
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper300zx View Post
I just talked to them and they said they have a POWDER BLUE MERRIMAN in size 48. I don't think it shows up on the site, so if you want it, call them and tell them they have it

Had to call to get this refund rolling -- still a bit upset about this.
A 48 is a little too small for me, and I'm not really looking for a Merriman at this time, but thanks!

BTW what is their phone #? Seems like I can save myself (and them) some grief if I give them a call ahead of time and see what they have in stock. I guess I can live with an EQT if their selection is a little better...
__________________


You can't argue that logic. YOU CAN'T!!
Reply With Quote
  #1717  
Old 02-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Dojo's Avatar
Dojo Dojo is offline
You CAN'T Run!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: San Bernardino County
Posts: 6,286
Default

has anyone bought any of the stitched knockoffs? If it turned out looking great then let me know the name of the seller! Lookin to buy one but I've seen anywhere from horrible to pretty nice. Sorry if I don't want to reall all the posts
__________________
This is my sig. u like?
Reply With Quote
  #1718  
Old 02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
thumper300zx's Avatar
thumper300zx thumper300zx is online now
Boo first. Think later.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lehi
Posts: 24,407
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al "T.D." Bundy View Post
A 48 is a little too small for me, and I'm not really looking for a Merriman at this time, but thanks!

BTW what is their phone #? Seems like I can save myself (and them) some grief if I give them a call ahead of time and see what they have in stock. I guess I can live with an EQT if their selection is a little better...
856 764 2509

Good idea.
__________________
"Sorry." -Philip Rivers (to ref)

"I like to turn the offense into a defense. I want them to worry about what we're gonna do. I want them to try to defend us." -Junior Seau

"Where as I was not incorrect, they did not mean what I thought they had meant." -Charlie Sanders

Reply With Quote
  #1719  
Old 02-07-2008, 12:37 PM
Pigpimpc Pigpimpc is offline
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: imperial beach
Posts: 626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojo View Post
has anyone bought any of the stitched knockoffs? If it turned out looking great then let me know the name of the seller! Lookin to buy one but I've seen anywhere from horrible to pretty nice. Sorry if I don't want to reall all the posts
someone please answer this question. whats the best ebay supplier?
Reply With Quote
  #1720  
Old 02-07-2008, 12:53 PM
thumper300zx's Avatar
thumper300zx thumper300zx is online now
Boo first. Think later.
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Lehi
Posts: 24,407
Default

One you counterfeit jersey experts (someone that buys them) needs to create a fake jersey FAQ for these questions (where to buy? which is best? etc). Probably better if it's a buyer and not a seller.
__________________
"Sorry." -Philip Rivers (to ref)

"I like to turn the offense into a defense. I want them to worry about what we're gonna do. I want them to try to defend us." -Junior Seau

"Where as I was not incorrect, they did not mean what I thought they had meant." -Charlie Sanders

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
craigslist, game worn pants, jersey, memorabilia, terry crews

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What Chargers Jerseys Do You Own and Wear? frimples Off Topic 260 12-16-2010 09:25 PM
Buying on eBay LB2SD Off Topic 11 11-15-2007 10:40 AM
Any jersey's for sale??? Diehard_bolt General Discussions 2 07-14-2007 08:19 AM
Any recommended ebay sellers for Charger jerseys? windnsea26 Off Topic 16 06-09-2007 07:41 PM
If buying Chargers Jersey on eBay... Der_BlitzSchlag Off Topic 15 12-26-2006 09:43 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 AM.


© 2012 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.