Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Hall of Famer

I knocked off a Jersey once, sent it swimming with the fishes.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Go Bolts

When are the EQT's released damnit???
Old 03-20-2007, 10:23 PM
mysteriousbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivers_owns
When are the EQT's released damnit???
EQT's were/are a great alternative to those who don't want to shell out the cash for an authentic.

My guess is that the EQT's will come out well after the authentics. Reason being is because I believe Reebok wants to sell as many authentics as possible prior to giving people the choice of EQT aka "replathentics"
Old 03-21-2007, 12:11 AM

anyone take a good look at the actual picture on the e-bay link of the knock-off uni? It looks like a different shade of blue...may be the lighting.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:15 AM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper300zx
...if you want one (it's a throwback )

http://cgi.ebay.com/Reebok-Authentic...QQcmdZViewItem

Reputable seller -- I've bought several things. This one has dropped in price over the last month, a bit each time. I think he just wants to get rid of it now. If it were a 48, I'd buy it. Notice how the blue material CURVES into the white front...that's a good sign of an authentic. Most fakes are more of a 45 degree or right angle. Also, the sleeves taper into the cuffs, instead of puckering up. Bolts are consistent and crisp. And again, I've dealt with him. Great seller -- disclaims problems and everything has been genuine.

...and yeah, the new Charger jersey is for a Reebok Replica (screen print) -- it's a PRE-ORDER -- no reason to waste the extra $25.

"M L XL XXL it is not yet relased and the jersey you are bidding on will be sent to you as soon after it is relased (april 26)"
that jersey looks suspect. the sleeves dont appear to be cuffed at the end and the numbers on the sleeves arent big enough.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:33 AM
like a jungle sometimes

Default check it out people

The picture is legit. It is straight from the webpages of the Chargers store or NFL.com.

BUT, there really is no picture of the jersey they are selling.

It will be a knockoff, but the seller is not displaying the actual jersey on sale. The seller ripped the pix of the authentic/replica jersey onto his eBay page.

What a dummy.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Wolf_Bolts_Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterXploder
What a ******** this guy is! Did anybody ask the seller a question & tell him what the hell is he doing!?
Just sent this guy a message to that effect. Wonder what he will say in response.
Old 03-21-2007, 10:12 AM
MDChargerFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_Bolts_Fan
Just sent this guy a message to that effect. Wonder what he will say in response.

He probably wont respond.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:35 AM
divorce party NYG @ SD

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUNG
It's a pre-sell. He's looking to make a few bucks. What's the big deal? Someone may bid on it. So who's the real idiot then?
I have no problem with a guy tryin' to get his hustle on we all gotta eat.The big deal is that he's a dumb ass.He wants your money now then he will have to see u later? Anybody can order the jersey on the release date for a cheaper price than what he's asking! So I guess he thinks the rest of us are just a bunch of hasa's? & we don't know we can keep our money until the actual release date then get one for cheaper & faster? Something like this really pisses me off! MUNG your absolutely right about someone actually bidding & becoming the real idiot!
Old 03-21-2007, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVBOLTFAN
You will never see a truely authentic jersey for $50.

I bought a so called authentic white Merriman jersey off ebay for around $50(shipping included) and I can clearly see it's not really authentic when comparing it to my actual authentic L.T. jersey.The numbers are a different shade of blue,but it's still very close to the real thing and well worth $50 instead of getting reamed for $250 for a true authentic.
sorry buddy.. nothings impossible, and I have the jersey in my possession and I dont believe you have seen it at all, so please dont assume you are correct about my jersey.

Maybe ill post a picture of it so i can laugh at your assumptions

I am amazing like LaDainian, in a different way