Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2007, 03:57 PM
2-1-0-X with AJ/Norf

Exclamation The white flag post

To my fellow Chargers brothers and sisters:

Not the way I wanted to leave, but I am going to abandon this forum. There are many good people on this forum and the Chargers have many great players.

I feel very bad to dump on my forum like this, but my life and my family's well being comes first. The Chargers have been a total drag on me in the month of September and I want to start my October fresh and new.

I really hope that the Chargers will win this game (correction, they won't: LT seems to be injured and now, fumble for TD!!!), but I just don't see them going very far and I anticipate a very dysfunctional organization, after today.

This board and the whole San Diego sports community will be in turmoil (Chargers & Padres), so I just wish to keep my sanity.

I know, some will say, "don't let the door hit you in the ***", but heck, even losers need compassion. None of us whether bandwagon or die hard, deserve this embarrassment.

Later all
Old 09-30-2007, 04:15 PM
Stan_The_Man_12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_BlitzSchlag View Post

Not the way I wanted to leave, but I am going to abandon this forum. There are many good people on this forum and the Chargers have many great players.

I feel very bad to dump on my forum like this, but my life and my family's well being comes first. The Chargers have been a total drag on me in the month of September and I want to start my October fresh and new.

I really hope that the Chargers will win this game (correction, they won't: LT seems to be injured and now, fumble for TD!!!), but I just don't see them going very far and I anticipate a very dysfunctional organization, after today.

This board and the whole San Diego sports community will be in turmoil (Chargers & Padres), so I just wish to keep my sanity.

I know, some will say, "don't let the door hit you in the ***", but heck, even losers need compassion. None of us whether bandwagon or die hard, deserve this embarrassment.

Later all

Dude you need to do what is best for your health emotionally. We all take that for granted...we should not....we suck and that is the reality.

God I hate that....especially after seeing the Raitruds beat the hapless Miami team...the realization that Cam Cameron is a better O-Coordinator that Norv and we miss Cameron and Phillips....AJ you SCREWED UP ROYALLY and I am not afraid to let you know.

Stan
Old 09-30-2007, 04:15 PM
RiversMVP08

imgonna gotoo until weget a new hc and remove the curse
Old 09-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Supa Hot Fire

Wow. I wouldn't blame you. I am feeling mad and sad at the same time.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Hall of Famer

I'm with you dude. Goodbye fans until this place is less of a ass whack on my emotional mind. I'm not leaving because I'm not a true fan, I'm leaving because I am one and I can't take the stupid doubt, even if it's due.

Josh is out.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Hall of Famer

I thought about a self - imposed exile from this forum.....

but forums have been my support group during pitiful times in the past, this is currently the best charger forum I know of.

do what ya gotta do, but I am not leaving at this point....

Old 09-30-2007, 04:21 PM
The Super

Angry My 2 cents

NORV TURNER SHOULD BE FIRED RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Hall of Famer

For as heartbreaking as this season is being, I'm not leaving.

I'll continue to listen to the whines and the continuing finger pointing at the front office, but I'll keep the mindset that this is all on the players, nobody else.

This team means a lot to me, emotionally, physically, sanity, but even when they are down, I'm still here rooting, it's what a fan does.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Doc!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_BlitzSchlag View Post

Later all
Wow. Cool. If you are that much of a quitter, then I am glad to see you go. For the rest of you that are throwing in the towel, good, see ya.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:51 PM
2-1-0-X with AJ/Norf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc! View Post
Wow. Cool. If you are that much of a quitter, then I am glad to see you go. For the rest of you that are throwing in the towel, good, see ya.
Do you feel better now, after you have been calling out many posters and some Mods too?. The sad news is that in the grand scheme of things, You and I do not amount to one single bean, when it comes to the Chargers ownership. I quit whilst I am ahead, but thank you for the kind words.
Closed Thread