Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2007, 02:10 PM
FinNasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSINVEST View Post
The truth hurts. There is an obvious physical change in Merriman. That block yesterday was hilarious. He is not the same player and wont be again. 4-12 seasons to come. Thanks for this 4 year run without one single playoff victory. Being a Charger fan is not easy.
Believe me... being a Fin fan is harder! lol!
Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
FinNasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepRivers06 View Post
Because it's an annoying subject
You may not like it... but there was good discussion about a Chargers player. That belongs in this forum... as far as I know? Is there a more appropriate forum for this discussion?
Old 11-19-2007, 02:11 PM
Big 12 dude

WHAT!?!?! This team losing every other week is also annoying. I did not know this forum was only open to nice, friendly, feel good topics.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:13 PM
SDBornNRaised

learn from my previous mistakes and take this to a PM.

respect.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:14 PM
FinNasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBornNRaised View Post
learn from my previous mistakes and take this to a PM.

respect.
That was the point of this thread. As a relative newbie to this forum, I would not know who to PM, but have asked for the Mod to please PM me with the reasoning...

I'm not trying to cause problems here...
Old 11-19-2007, 02:14 PM
San Diego's Tom Joad

Go dig up the Merriman pages from this time last year.

During his whole suspension that's all the page was, and it became unbelievably annoying.

Everything is speculation, and it's the same speculation over and over because no one takes the time to read what was already posted.

So you have some self-proclaimed "steroid experts" regurgitating the same "facts" as someone 4 pages before them.

Merriman didn't take 5'6" Maurice Drew seriously, and he got embarassed by it. End of story.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:15 PM
action83jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSINVEST View Post
The truth hurts. There is an obvious physical change in Merriman. That block yesterday was hilarious. He is not the same player and wont be again. 4-12 seasons to come. Thanks for this 4 year run without one single playoff victory. Being a Charger fan is not easy.
Whats hilarious is when people who have zero understanding of either the laws of physics or how football works out on the field pop off and make themselves look silly.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:16 PM
oscar1997

The photo in question shows merriman wearing number 97. a number that ryon bingham wore since 04 when merriman was at maryland. Its obviously photoshop.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:17 PM
boltsfan2117

i dont know if you guys forgot or not but merriman had surgery on his shoulder this offseason so that explains why he isnt as big
Old 11-19-2007, 02:18 PM
San Diego's Tom Joad

See what Im saying FinFan?

Everything is speculation, and these "new" arguments are the same ones already posted.