Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:18 PM
enefluvsdabolts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtsSBXLI View Post
We beat the Bolts in the reg-seaon to ya know
thanks for giving me the LOL
  #92  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:19 PM
IndyColtsSBXLI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enefluvsdabolts View Post
thanks for giving me the LOL
Im talking on the phone and posting give me a break
  #93  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:21 PM
enefluvsdabolts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i wont give you a break


sorry =(
  #94  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:22 PM
Angry Bills Fan Angry Bills Fan is offline
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: anaheim
Posts: 24
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtsSBXLI View Post
We beat the Bolts in the reg-seaon to ya know
I mentioned that.

Guess what - We beat them as well, and Rivers had one of his worst days as a pro - but if the Bills were to play the Chargers again right now (whether at home or on the road) they'd get their asses handed to them by 3 TD's or more.

I think the colts would have a much better chance in this game if they had lost earlier this year - but they didn't and that will be even more motivation for the Chargers.
  #95  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:23 PM
jjfien
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Who cares what that scumbag cheater has to say anyhow?

And why in the world would a COLTS FAN out of all people care??

Go bolts!
  #96  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:24 PM
The Moekid's Avatar
The Moekid The Moekid is online now
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,826
Default

Angry Bills Fan makes better sense than Colts or Charger fan. By the way ABF, please give our regards to reggie corner.
  #97  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:26 PM
IndyColtsSBXLI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Bills Fan View Post
I mentioned that.

Guess what - We beat them as well, and Rivers had one of his worst days as a pro - but if the Bills were to play the Chargers again right now (whether at home or on the road) they'd get their asses handed to them by 3 TD's or more.

I think the colts would have a much better chance in this game if they had lost earlier this year - but they didn't and that will be even more motivation for the Chargers.
How is that motivation lol? knowing that we have won some games?
  #98  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:28 PM
KraklinBolt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtsSBXLI View Post
How is that motivation lol? knowing that we have won some games?
/face palm
  #99  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM
IndyColtsSBXLI
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KraklinBolt View Post
/face palm
Huh? lol....
  #100  
Old 01-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Der Kaiser
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
colt fans: can't read and can't write.
Go ahead and generalize everyone. What happened to the cool Chargers fans....?
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 PM.


© 2012 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.