Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Smack Shack
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 05:30 PM
enefluvsdabolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColtsSBXLI View Post
How is that motivation lol? knowing that we have won some games?
smh

you are on fire right now

dont stop
Old 01-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Angry Bills Fan

Cool

Quote:
How is that motivation lol? knowing that we have won some games?
It's motivation for the Chargers because they get a chance to redeem themselves for losing to the colts earlier this year.

In the NFL it is extremely difficult for a team to beat the same team twice, especially on the road twice. Also since you have won 9 straight - the odds of you losing increase, just ask Bill Belicheat and his team how that worked out for them....
Old 01-01-2009, 05:31 PM
Der Kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Bills Fan View Post
I mentioned that.

Guess what - We beat them as well, and Rivers had one of his worst days as a pro - but if the Bills were to play the Chargers again right now (whether at home or on the road) they'd get their asses handed to them by 3 TD's or more.

I think the colts would have a much better chance in this game if they had lost earlier this year - but they didn't and that will be even more motivation for the Chargers.
I see what you mean, but I don't think the Colts would be in any better place right now if they had lost. You seem to be ignoring the Colts' motivation as though it can't even compare to the Chargers' motivation. The Colts want to win this game as badly as the Chargers do, and I guarantee that if the Chargers had won the game in November, they would still be just as motivated. It's the playoffs and everyone wants to win, and both teams are really going to go at it.
Old 01-01-2009, 05:32 PM
DacoatsXLIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by enefluvsdabolts View Post
i dont respect anything bill billicheat

hes not a charger player nor is he playing the chargers, so it doesnt belong here
I think the article clearly analyzes the X's and O's of this Saturdays wildcard game, you don't have to agree with it but point out what you think he missed or talk about something you liked, it give a great perspective on what a NFL coach would see outside of our 2 teams..........

or

write your own article....I think he is right however....
Old 01-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Hall of Famer

Belicheat would know what he's talking about. After all he does have his special videotapes of these 2 teams.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:03 PM
<< that's my boy.

ok i'll try again

Quote:
I think you were referring to what [Marty] Schottenheimer said after the game. But he wasn't saying in any way that the Patriots can't win. He was just saying that every team faces a point at which when you lose a lot of good players at what point does it catch up to you?

TB: I just assumed you talk about your own team. You don't talk about our team. He has no business talking about our team. He's not our coach. We'll let our coach talk about our team. We'll let our players talk about our team. The only thing we ever do is give respect to the other teams because that's what they deserve. They played a good game. They beat us. That's what it is - no more, no less - it's one game. There's not a lot of carry over from week-to-week. We played much better against Pittsburgh than we did against San Diego. It doesn't mean we're going to play this way against Atlanta. If we do play that way, it will be tough. But that is not the way we are approaching it. It's a new week. We're done with San Diego and moving on to Atlanta, as we should be.

its okay for his beloved tom i am gonna marry a super model brady to run his mouth about our coach after a game...

but billiacheat gets to come out and run his mouth about us???

what the hell is that about

if rivers came out and bad mouthed billicheat or any other coach who had a negitve thing to say about the chargers

he would get tourted by the media,

tom brady does it and he is considered "competitive"

wow, what kind hypocircy is this??

why is he even talking about the chargers???

doesent he have a draft and an offseason to worry about??

i'd just assume he would worry about his teams illigal tapes of coaches calling defensive plays, why is he not spending his time studing those?

as a matter of fact i think there is still a balance that is owed on his HALF A MILLION DOLLAR FINE that he has to pay, is that why he is taking this gig on local media in boston? to get extra money to pay for the fine???

god i'd just assume he would worry about his own team. and his own fine, and his QBs chances of playing in 09

"Just like the country song goes, This aint nothing" - P.Rivers

NFL PLEASE STOP THE PLAY 60 BUS COMMERCIAL! IT SUCKS AND IS ANNOYING! 3 YEARS IS TO MUCH!!

Last edited by RIPgriggs; 01-01-2009 at 06:05 PM..
Old 01-01-2009, 06:29 PM
KraklinBolt

NORV BALL beat you in the playoffs last year. LOL.

Keep going buddy, you're on fire.

Last edited by chargertom; 01-02-2009 at 05:59 AM..
Old 01-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Buffalo's Area Code??

Quote:
despite his douchebaggery and awful wardrobe he is a more credible source than the talking media heads that the SD fans drool over for any sign of respect.

Oh, and if you don't care what Bill B. says why are you on like page 12 on that very topic? you would kill to have him as your head coach instead of the clown you currently have.

Lastly, this is 2008 well now 09. This is not 2005. This is not 2007. Current teams are different. the Pats ownage pre 2005 did wonders against the Colts the last few years. So you can shut the fu** up about your Marty Ball teams who beat us. It's now Norv Ball which is even worse. (This has been a message from *Jules*)
Norv Ball beat you too. Anyways buddy people seem to forget that we wanted Norv because he is a "playoff coach" so I dont care what he did in the regular season as long as he does his job in the playoffs I am happy. Which he has shown he can do and will probally demonstrate that again Saturday.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:38 PM
<< that's my boy.

Quote:
despite his douchebaggery and awful wardrobe he is a more credible source than the talking media heads that the SD fans drool over for any sign of respect.

Oh, and if you don't care what Bill B. says why are you on like page 12 on that very topic? you would kill to have him as your head coach instead of the clown you currently have.

Lastly, this is 2008 well now 09. This is not 2005. This is not 2007. Current teams are different. the Pats ownage pre 2005 did wonders against the Colts the last few years. So you can shut the fu** up about your Marty Ball teams who beat us. It's now Norv Ball which is even worse. (This has been a message from *Jules*)
the same norv ball that made manning do this last year in the playofs @ indy.

maybe because i have not looked at this thread till now, and to respnd to a thread, you have to go all the way behind everyone elses post,

its a shame next time a thread is in page 15 before i get to read it, i will skip it, just for you

since that is what u think i should do.
__________________________________________________ ____

i never mentioned nothing about the marty ball teams who beat you? unless you are a pats fan posing as a colts fan..

i merley stated that marty said some things about the pats before,

tom brady flipped out and said what i quoted in my previous post.

i didint compare martys analyis to billycheats,

i just said why cant rivers do the same thing, and get patted on the back for it?

i care more about that story, about brady getting cheered for somethign he does, and other players getting frowned upon, for doing the same thing

then i do about whatever billycheat said, to get extra money... to pay his fine...

^^^ sleepless nights for dacoats

"Just like the country song goes, This aint nothing" - P.Rivers

NFL PLEASE STOP THE PLAY 60 BUS COMMERCIAL! IT SUCKS AND IS ANNOYING! 3 YEARS IS TO MUCH!!

Last edited by RIPgriggs; 01-01-2009 at 06:42 PM..
Old 01-01-2009, 06:40 PM
IndyColtsSBXLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIPgriggs View Post
the same norv ball that made manning do this last year in the playofs @ indy.

maybe because i have not looked at this thread till now, and to respnd to a thread, you have to go all the way behind everyone elses post,

its a shame next time thread is in page 15 before i get to read it, i will skip it, just for you

since that is what u think i should do.
__________________________________________________ ____

i never mentioned nothing about the marty ball teams who beat you? unless you are a pats fan posing as a colts fan..

i merley stated that marty said some things about the pats before,

tom brady fliped out and said what i quoted in my previous post.

i didint compare martys analyis to billycheats,

i just said why cant rivers do the same thing, and get patted on the back for it?

i care more about that story, about brady getting cheered for somethign he does, and other players getting frowned upon, for doing the same thing

then i do about whatever billycheat said, to get extra money... to pay his fine...

^^^ sleepless nights for dacoats

ppfftt that's been forever ago, we beat you THIS! year son.

Last edited by IndyColtsSBXLI; 01-01-2009 at 06:46 PM..
Closed Thread