Chargers Header
Forum Home News Media Vault Schedule Team Charger Girls Tickets Fan Zone Community En Espaņol Fantasy Football Pro Shop

Go Back   The Official San Diego Chargers Forum > Chargers Talk > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What's on my mind???
"Chop's warpaint > Paper bags, and is Alice Cooper approved" 3 5.56%
"Here is your cat crap sandwich" 4 7.41%
Will the LPTC ride again?....And will they be fueled by bacon? 3 5.56%
When should we permaban Gooey? 3 5.56%
dekk is master of the ponys 4 7.41%
Are we there yet, and is there any Bacon left??? 14 25.93%
This thread's still here??? 23 42.59%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1221  
Old 03-16-2012, 02:19 PM
guerro619's Avatar
guerro619 guerro619 is offline
Moderator of the Goo
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: back in the 619
Posts: 43,732
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
It's your call.



and since I was uploading it again, here are a couple that didn't make the cut.





He wants me to use a Marty Avi. (I found a perfect one for him)

Those are funny though.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by chargertom View Post
My neck doesn't get burned any more. It's permanently red.
  #1222  
Old 03-16-2012, 02:57 PM
punkitty's Avatar
punkitty punkitty is offline
Never been a Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 16,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Boltfan View Post
This is a family forum, sir!
Report Silly to the mods!

Oh, wait.........
__________________
  #1223  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:03 PM
punkitty's Avatar
punkitty punkitty is offline
Never been a Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 16,769
Default

WOMM: I just got back from lunch with a friend I haven't seen in 7 years, since she entered rehab for drugs & alcohol. She had a serious problem back then & was endangering her life & health with her behavior.
I'm happy to say that she is 7 years sober & doing really well, has a great job as an addiction counselor & has gradually been mending fences & revisiting old friendships.
I'm so glad I got to see her & that she has cleaned up. I'm pretty sure she would be dead right now if she hadn't.
__________________
  #1224  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:14 PM
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
Unofficial CMB Vigilante
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 7,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkitty View Post
WOMM: I just got back from lunch with a friend I haven't seen in 7 years, since she entered rehab for drugs & alcohol. She had a serious problem back then & was endangering her life & health with her behavior.
I'm happy to say that she is 7 years sober & doing really well, has a great job as an addiction counselor & has gradually been mending fences & revisiting old friendships.
I'm so glad I got to see her & that she has cleaned up. I'm pretty sure she would be dead right now if she hadn't.
Must have been cool to see her back to normal...

So do you think that you'll be getting together more often now ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
The whole "51" thing is forever dead and proven false. It had done us nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I have a short memory.
  #1225  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:15 PM
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
Unofficial CMB Vigilante
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 7,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerro619 View Post
He wants me to use a Marty Avi. (I found a perfect one for him)

Those are funny though.
Gee Goo, what's with that avi, did you lose a bet or something
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
The whole "51" thing is forever dead and proven false. It had done us nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I have a short memory.
  #1226  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:16 PM
X FACTOR's Avatar
X FACTOR X FACTOR is offline
Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: DeSoto
Posts: 26,623
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Boltfan View Post
Afternoon, sir.

Wifey gone yet?
Left fro St. Louis yesterday.
__________________





  #1227  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:17 PM
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
Unofficial CMB Vigilante
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 7,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X FACTOR View Post
Left fro St. Louis yesterday.
So how does it feel to be in charge ?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
The whole "51" thing is forever dead and proven false. It had done us nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I have a short memory.
  #1228  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Unknown Boltfan Unknown Boltfan is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: In Your Head
Posts: 10,389
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by X FACTOR View Post
Left fro St. Louis yesterday.
Mrs. Corpsie and Jr. went to Hawaii to visit with her mom for a couple of weeks... I'm holding down the fort and working to bring home the bacon... and doing some skiing here and there

Dude, that means we're both in charge!

Nobody can tell us what to do! We do what we want!!!
  #1229  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:24 PM
beeps's Avatar
beeps beeps is online now
^Does not care^
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: san diego
Posts: 1,708
Default

Hmmm. Woym number 7 huh, you guys are keeping busy. How goes it homies, long time no post. Have the Bolts won the Super Bowl yet?
  #1230  
Old 03-16-2012, 03:24 PM
chopper31 chopper31 is offline
Unofficial CMB Vigilante
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 7,188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Boltfan View Post
Mrs. Corpsie and Jr. went to Hawaii to visit with her mom for a couple of weeks... I'm holding down the fort and working to bring home the bacon... and doing some skiing here and there

Dude, that means we're both in charge!

Nobody can tell us what to do! We do what we want!!!
So seperate vacay's huh ?

A couple weeks of being in charge too. Not bad...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt4Life View Post
The whole "51" thing is forever dead and proven false. It had done us nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Moekid View Post
I have a short memory.
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:17 PM.


© 2012 San Diego Chargers. All Rights Reserved.