PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough

NavyDevil6110
12-24-2016, 05:29 PM
It was just a decade ago that we were perennial AFC West Champs...Look at us now.

The entire organization needs to be completely overhauled. From top to bottom.

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Stop playing games Dean, commit to San Diego, do it now, let bygones be bygones, commit to Mission Valley. LA does not want you. look at their polling...

We are a passionate fan base, you have fielded an injury prone, under performing team, you tried to sneak out to Carson, and blamed us for the stadium situation...all is water under the bridge.

With tears in my eyes, I am begging the Spanos family, COMMIT TO MISSION VALLEY.

Relieve Telesco and McCoy of their duties. Get a running start into a GM and coaching search.

You can build the excitement necessary to revitalize this organization, but it starts with commitment first and taking decisive action.

LongTimeOCBolts
12-24-2016, 05:34 PM
First. And yep, we'll be seeing some changes.

pacstud
12-24-2016, 05:51 PM
So do we really want threads for all these inevitable posts?

Serious question.

I'm sick, too lazy to care, but we could have 254 "RAGEQUIT!!!!" threads here.

Do I sense an omni-rage thread?

SDCPB
12-24-2016, 06:00 PM
First. And yep, we'll be seeing some changes.

Second. In the words of Owen Hart, enough is enough and it's time for a change.

LongTimeOCBolts
12-24-2016, 07:26 PM
Second. In the words of Owen Hart, enough is enough and it's time for a change.

Nope. You're 3d.

marion butts
12-24-2016, 07:43 PM
I think once we get Keenan Allen back we will be fine. Continuity is key

frozendisc
12-24-2016, 08:21 PM

If it is all about 'continuity'....best keep McCoy.....but then that throws sand in the 'we will be fine' thought.

Totally Bolted
12-24-2016, 10:11 PM
It was just a decade ago that we were perennial AFC West Champs...Look at us now.

The entire organization needs to be completely overhauled. From top to bottom.

FIRST AND FOREMOST: Stop playing games Dean, commit to San Diego, do it now, let bygones be bygones, commit to Mission Valley. LA does not want you. look at their polling...

We are a passionate fan base, you have fielded an injury prone, under performing team, you tried to sneak out to Carson, and blamed us for the stadium situation...all is water under the bridge.

With tears in my eyes, I am begging the Spanos family, COMMIT TO MISSION VALLEY.

Relieve Telesco and McCoy of their duties. Get a running start into a GM and coaching search.

You can build the excitement necessary to revitalize this organization, but it starts with commitment first and taking decisive action.

This is not the answer. Especially TT.

Totally Bolted
12-24-2016, 10:14 PM

He's one piece. We need Wood too at least.

MM, KA, and Wood. Yep that will do.

Just throw in another #1 WR, a LT, and a LG and a RG, and a RT, and a safety.