PDA

View Full Version : Other Charger Fans in Denver?

truballah
09-03-2004, 02:14 PM
Looking for other Bolt fans here in enemy territory!

BoltAction
09-05-2004, 03:02 PM
Kinda close to ya, I'm in the NE corner of WY. But have an equal hate for the Donkeysi/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Later on

GrbgCllctr
09-05-2004, 04:35 PM
I have a friend on Starwars Galaxies Game That says he lives in Denver and is a Charger Fan i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

WyoBolt
09-06-2004, 12:16 AM
I'm in Laramie Wyoming. I have tickets to the Bolts / Doncos game in Denver!!

NMBolts
09-06-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by: WyoBolt

I have tickets for that game also, you going to tail gate?

NMBolts
09-06-2004, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by: truballah

Are you going to the Charger game in Denver?

WyoBolt
09-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by: NMBolts

Originally posted by: WyoBolt

I have tickets for that game also, you going to tail gate?

I'm not sure yet. I think it could be fun though. It will only be my second NFL game ever (first one was Chargers / Broncos two seasons ago) so I'm not too sure what the whole NFL tailgating scene would be like there.

SouthPaw
09-07-2004, 11:21 AM
I live in Loveland but will be moving to Westminster at the end of the year. It would be great to get together with some other Colorado Charger fans & watch some games.

rrogers
09-07-2004, 04:37 PM
From AURORA, CO

Been a Charger fan for as long as I can remember. And just for information purpose, I can not stand the donkeys (oops the broncos).

denverboltfan
09-08-2004, 10:09 AM
ALSO FROM AURORA

Denver native. Sick of the donkos and their arrogance. Prefer a team of good people to one of good players.

WyoBolt
09-08-2004, 11:58 AM
SCREW THE DONCOS!!

Boltfanindonkeyland
09-12-2004, 07:09 PM
I live in Mead. I have been a Bolt fan since th early 80s. living in Gillette WY . I root for the Bolts and against the Donkeys every weekend. Have never been to a game I went to two Hoilday bowls in San Diego and a Padres game.

WyoBolt
09-20-2004, 09:17 AM
You guys ready for the game this weekend??

forsberg2155
09-21-2004, 12:10 PM
I Have been a charger fan since 1977 and I live in lakewood colorado and watch every game on direct tv sunday ticket.

truballah
09-23-2004, 01:15 PM
Anyone tailgating this Sunday? Looking forward to meeting any of you for a quick 'hello' at Invesco.

ChuckinDenver
10-04-2004, 12:37 PM
New to Denver From the Escondido Area. Any bolt fan in Denver is a friend of mine. I usually watch the games on Sunday ticket but curious to know if their is a place us Charger fans congregate on Sundays.

Look forward to hearing from you all in Donkey-land.

truballah
10-06-2004, 02:13 PM
The manager at Choppers usually will arrange a TV for Chargers fans.

ThndrStrm5
10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
I watch every weekend with a housefull of Charger Fans in Parker. We only Cheer for the Donko's when they play the Raiderz... GO CHARGERS!

rrogers
10-07-2004, 12:46 AM

Where is this place at?

rrogers
10-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by: ThndrStrm5
I watch every weekend with a housefull of Charger Fans in Parker. We only Cheer for the Donko's when they play the Raiderz... GO CHARGERS!

Good to see Charger fans so close.

RAYRAY37
10-08-2004, 01:26 AM
Wear your Chargers gear with pride. Welcome aboard Colorado.

truballah
10-14-2004, 04:27 PM
Go to the following link for specific location of Choppers in Denver!
http://www.chopperssportsgrill.com

erlewis
12-17-2004, 11:44 AM

Is anyone going to try this Choppers place out? I would love to have some other Bolts fans to yell with.

espanto619
12-18-2004, 12:18 PM
I am definitely interested in going over to choppers next Sunday when we stomp the colts. Do you think you can makeit on that day?

guimcharger
12-20-2004, 04:28 PM
give the donkey fans crap because they are going to miss the playoffs.

DOHCACR
12-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Charger fan here in Colorado Springs

erlewis
12-26-2004, 10:52 PM
Sorry I couldn't make it (family in town). Was Choppers any good? We are going to need some where to watch the Bolts whoop KC. Let me know.

espanto619
12-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Like I said before, I always watch the games, each and every sunday. This past weekend I went to the Westminster Hooters, where I ended up watching the game with some folks from Escondido who were here for the holidays. This next weekend I hope to be in town, and if so I am still interested in watching the game with any of you boltfans. Just let me know where.

erlewis
01-06-2005, 06:43 PM
What is everyone doing this weekend? It would be great to get a bunch of people together to watch the Bolts crush the Jets. Let's do something.

rrogers
01-07-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by: erlewis
What is everyone doing this weekend? It would be great to get a bunch of people together to watch the Bolts crush the Jets. Let's do something.

I am there, just let me know where?

erlewis
01-07-2005, 11:28 AM
My vote is Dave N Buster's off I-25 at Colorado Blvd. They have enough room for all of us. Any other votes or suggestions?

Coloboltfan
01-07-2005, 05:21 PM
New to the board. Is there an official Charger outpost on the south side of town? If not, a small group is going to the Champs in Park Meadows. Only concern is the Donkdiks bothering us.

cpuller
01-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Am just down the road in Colorado Springs...although my patience with the ownership and Schottenheimer has gotten me very close to washing my hands of the Bolts. Been a fan since the early 70's, when the Baltimore Colts traded Johnny Unitas and John Mackey to the Chargers...the fact that they appear ready to offer only a one year contract to Brees, and in no way support him in public, has me seeing red. He IS their QB of the future, and if he goes to someone willing to offer him a long term contract, we'll be back to square one with Rivers...we will in no way approach 12-4 next year. Brees isn't even in the 2005 Team Calendar!...unbelievable.
And don't even get me started on Martyball...he consistently plays NOT TO LOSE, instead of playing TO WIN, as evidenced by the conservative, PREDICTABLE playcalling against the Jets. Instead of taking a couple of shots downfield in OT when we were first and ten on the 22, Marty runs into the line 3 times, and leaves it for a rookie kicker in the mud and rain to win it...instead of going with the horses that got you there in the first place. Again, playing NOT TO LOSE instead of TO WIN.

Jim

boltsrulebaby
05-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey must be tough having to put up with all the bronco worshippers.Stay loyal and good things will happen :D How long have you been a chargers fan?

AirCoryell_1980
05-05-2005, 09:42 PM
Hey, San Diego native who's been in CO for the last 15 years. It'd be great to have a place to watch Bolts games with Bolts fans next year. Is it gonna be Champps at Park Medows? Let me know... it'll be fun. :14:

espanto619
05-09-2005, 11:26 AM
All I know is that we all need to agree on a place that we could all go to. I know some r sayin Dave 'N Busters on COLO BLVD, others are with this Champs place, but it seems that most ppl r thinking bout Choppers in Cherry Creek. I say that either D 'N B's or Choppers are a more central location for all.

We also need to think about a BIG tailgate at Invesco Field!!!

I'll definitely be out there with my grill a blazin.

GO BOLTS!!!!

GO SAN DIEGO SUPER CHARGERS....CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!

Chargers99
06-30-2005, 12:25 AM
I'll be coming for the sept.18th game, tailgate would be great. Coming from Corona, Ca.

espanto619
07-29-2005, 01:42 PM
Ok all who's goin to the game?!?!?!

I got my tix today. Let's put this tailgate together!!!!

I suggest having one big tailgate, and we could all pitch in potluck style!!!

CCHHAAARRGE!!!!

kinghooker
07-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Ok all who's goin to the game?!?!?!

I got my tix today. Let's put this tailgate together!!!!

I suggest having one big tailgate, and we could all pitch in potluck style!!!

CCHHAAARRGE!!!!

I'll be there. Flying in from Orange County Ca. Just got my seats today. Sec.118 row 26. Let's tailgate before the game!

espanto619
09-01-2005, 02:39 PM
OK guys it's only a lil over a week away before opening day, and 2 weeks for Chargers/Broncos!! Let's pull this together. I have already planned out a tailgate for Sept. 18th, so let me know if you are interested.

kinghooker
09-03-2005, 10:31 AM
You know i'll be there! I'll round up the guys flying up from so. ca. and let them know.

go_bolts05
09-03-2005, 11:45 AM
I live in Loveland (originally from San Diego). I have 4 tixs to the game at Invesco on the 18th. Can't wait!!

Bringing my 3 boys to their first ever game. Would be great to get together with other Bolts fans for Tailgate.

Edit:
Sounds like there are some fans coming out from San Diego, Any info you can pass on about tailgate planning would be a help.

Boltzilla
09-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Hello there! I am out here in Aurora. Unfortunately no tix for the game but will be proudly wearing the colors. Much to the amusement of my bf who is a Bronco fan. I know there are other Charger fans out here as I see ya all dressed up and out and about. Anybody getting together at a bar/pub to watch the game on the 18th that isn't going to the game?????????:D

espanto619
09-03-2005, 11:14 PM
I live in Loveland (originally from San Diego). I have 4 tixs to the game at Invesco on the 18th. Can't wait!!

Bringing my 3 boys to their first ever game. Would be great to get together with other Bolts fans for Tailgate.

Edit:
Sounds like there are some fans coming out from San Diego, Any info you can pass on about tailgate planning would be a help.
Well you are definitely welcome to come out and tailgate with us!!

We have decided to have a sort of potluck style tailgate so bring somethin if you can.

We'll trade #'s when it gets closer so that we can all meet up. I'll be out there real early in the morning to secure a good spot.

L.T.2
09-04-2005, 08:45 AM
:Helmet: What's up CHARGER fans. I'm from Rochester, NY. I served in the Navy in San Diego and fell in love with the BEST, better than the rest. L.T.:21: is the best ever, and the teams following his footsteps. Time will only tell how good these guys really are. 7 day's away before Week 1, we will see how great they are. Just watch!!!:Football:

erlewis
09-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Espanto619,

I am probably going to take the light rail in but I still want to tailgate with everyone. Let me know where you want to meet and we can coordinate food and drinks.

go_bolts05
09-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Count me in also. Never been to Invesco before, but after looking at their website, it sounds as if there a number of parking lots and all allow tailgating.

espanto619
09-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Count me in also. Never been to Invesco before, but after looking at their website, it sounds as if there a number of parking lots and all allow tailgating.
Just so you all know, I'll be trying for a space in Lot C, if not we'll be in Lot M. If anyone else is interested let me know and I'll PM you my cell#.

digarta
09-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Hello there! I am out here in Aurora. Unfortunately no tix for the game but will be proudly wearing the colors. Much to the amusement of my bf who is a Bronco fan. I know there are other Charger fans out here as I see ya all dressed up and out and about. Anybody getting together at a bar/pub to watch the game on the 18th that isn't going to the game?????????:D
Recently relocated season ticket holder in Parker lookin for a Charger hangout! Help please!

espanto619
09-06-2005, 10:08 AM
Recently relocated season ticket holder in Parker lookin for a Charger hangout! Help please!
Welcome to town...I live in Northglenn, which is about 45min-1hr from Parker. There are some other folks on the boards that hang out at various locations throughout the Denver metro area. It seems to me that Red n Jerry's on Santa Fe is about the most Central location for all of us to meet. Either way I would like to meet up regularly with other Bolt fanatics to watch the games.

Let me know if you guys want to get together on the 11th to watch the Bolts take on the "girls".

digarta
09-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Welcome to town...I live in Northglenn, which is about 45min-1hr from Parker. There are some other folks on the boards that hang out at various locations throughout the Denver metro area. It seems to me that Red n Jerry's on Santa Fe is about the most Central location for all of us to meet. Either way I would like to meet up regularly with other Bolt fanatics to watch the games.

Let me know if you guys want to get together on the 11th to watch the Bolts take on the "girls".
We'll show up wherever the blue and gold is as we are a little sad not to br at the Q this weekend!

espanto619
09-06-2005, 10:45 AM
We'll show up wherever the blue and gold is as we are a little sad not to br at the Q this weekend!
Sounds good.

You also might want to check out Ebay. I have been seeing tickets go for less than $100 a pair for the game next weekend. Were gonna be having one heck of a tailgate!!

espanto619
09-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Sounds good.

You also might want to check out Ebay. I have been seeing tickets go for less than $100 a pair for the game next weekend. Were gonna be having one heck of a tailgate!!
This one ended today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6557592896&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

espanto619
09-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Sounds good.

These ones are all ending this evening:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6557647777&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6557649311&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6558560472&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6557664590&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

erlewis
09-06-2005, 06:35 PM
Ok I just looked on channel 4's station guide and they plan on showing the Donkos in the morning and then friggin tennis in the afternoon. Should we try Red n Jerrys this weekend or some place else? Someone make a choice and lets get together for the first game of the season.

denverduke
09-06-2005, 08:22 PM
I don't believe it... ANOTHER Charger Fan in Parker?!?! Unbelieveable!!! I'm a life-long fanatic, originally from San Diego, who's lived in the Clarke Farms division (Jordan & Main) for last 7 years. I even get the NFL Ticket via satellite to watch every Charger game. I would welcome any Bolt Buddies on gameday and wish I could be there at Ivesco to party with all the other Charger faithful. The Bronco fans are usually good people and don't give too much crap to opponents, so enjoy the game (and a solid win on the road!)!!!:19: Bambi was my boyhood idol, but :21: LT is better than any rb I've seen... ever.

espanto619
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Wow this is really coming together!!

There are definitely alot of great ideas on here. Red n Jerry's sounds great, but there's also the guy in Parker with the Ticket.

What do you guys think we should all do????

denverduke
09-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Alright gang. I just checked with my wife, and she's OK'd it to have "the local Bolt Fans" down here to watch the Dallas game this week. If you're interested, email me (brian_duke@hotmail.com) with your phone number and we'll talk it over and I'll give directions to the house. Probably room for a half dozen. Hope to hear from you guys!

espanto619
09-06-2005, 08:45 PM
Alright gang. I just checked with my wife, and she's OK'd it to have "the local Bolt Fans" down here to watch the Dallas game this week. If you're interested, email me (brian_duke@hotmail.com) with your phone number and we'll talk it over and I'll give directions to the house. Probably room for a half dozen. Hope to hear from you guys!
You can count me in.

Oh and check your PM's.

5280 Bolt Fan
09-07-2005, 01:25 PM
Have been living in Denver for 13 years but will always bleed lightning.

Will be at the game on the 18th. Where will the tailgate party be?

Also, pretty sure the opener against Dallas won't be on TV here in Denver. Anybody know a good place to go to catch the game?

denverduke
09-07-2005, 01:55 PM
Before I got satellite, I used to watch Charger games at a bunch of places in the southern area of town, like Red N' Jerry's, CB&Potts, Grand Slam, Fun U guys, Dave & Buster's... but most don't have sound turned on.

And there's always my place, if you don't mind a small but enthusiastic crowd.

go_bolts05
09-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Just checked the listings for Sunday. According to Comcast, the Bolts-Girls game IS on TV on Fox 13 at 2:00 pm :Helmet:

espanto619
09-07-2005, 11:22 PM
Have been living in Denver for 13 years but will always bleed lightning.

Will be at the game on the 18th. Where will the tailgate party be?

Also, pretty sure the opener against Dallas won't be on TV here in Denver. Anybody know a good place to go to catch the game?
We'll prob be in Lot C, but if not then for sure in Lot M. Hey if you still want to watch the game somewhere this Sun, why not head over to DENVERDUKE's place??

It will be cool to watch it w/other fans.

Boltfan1
09-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Charger Fan from Ridgecrest, CA will be driving to the game in Denver on 09-18. I am a Charger Season Ticket Holder and will be bringing my tailgate setup including Satellite TV with NFL Sunday Ticket for the morning games.

I have two extra tickets that I just put on Ebay that I would be happy to sell to a Charger Fan in Denver for a great price!!!

Looking forward to tailgating with other Charger fans in enemy territory. Any locals have any tips on when to get to the parking lot?? Website says Lot C opens at 8:00 am. Is 6:00 am to wait in line early eneough or too early??

Please let me know!!!

Boltfan

Justin

erlewis
09-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Just checked the listings for Sunday. According to Comcast, the Bolts-Girls game IS on TV on Fox 13 at 2:00 pm :Helmet:

Bolts..Sorry my bad. I am used to the Chargers not being shown on Channel 4. Didn't think to look at Fox. If anyone depended on my info sorry.

kinghooker
09-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Charger Fan from Ridgecrest, CA will be driving to the game in Denver on 09-18. I am a Charger Season Ticket Holder and will be bringing my tailgate setup including Satellite TV with NFL Sunday Ticket for the morning games.

I have two extra tickets that I just put on Ebay that I would be happy to sell to a Charger Fan in Denver for a great price!!!

Looking forward to tailgating with other Charger fans in enemy territory. Any locals have any tips on when to get to the parking lot?? Website says Lot C opens at 8:00 am. Is 6:00 am to wait in line early eneough or too early??

Please let me know!!!

Boltfan

Justin

Right on Justin,
I'm flying in from the O.C. with my wife. Am going to get with espanto619 for
some High Voltage tailgate. Other Bolt fans will be there too. Thunder and Lightning Potluck style tailgater. Hope to see you there.

espanto619
09-08-2005, 07:18 PM

Please let me know!!!

Boltfan

Justin
Right on man. I'll meet up with you at 6am(I think that will be enough time), and we can try to get some spots right next to each other!!!

5280 Bolt Fan
09-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Saw the FOX listing this morning. Bolts getting national spot light they have earned after last year.

Will watch at home but will definitely meet up for future games.

As DD-day (destroy Denver) day, September 18, approaches confirm parking lot site for pre-game activities and I will be there in my LT jersey.

Go Bolts - it would be awesome to see them win one here in Denver. It's been sooooooo long.:Helmet:

digarta
09-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Hey Duke,

Anywhere in Parker to watch the game?

denverduke
09-10-2005, 06:18 AM
I think the only place actually in Parker that has enough TV's is Fun U Guyz. The next closest are in Englewood on Arapahoe: Grand Slam or CB & Potts. :Beer:I stopped looking for places after I got satellite. Espanto619 is coming over on Sunday. :Football: Give me a ring if you want to talk... 720-842-5155

denverduke
09-10-2005, 08:00 AM
There's another place in the Park Meadows Mall area, near the AMC Meadows theaters, called The Fox & The Hound :Beer::Beer::Beer:. It's a great spot to watch sports, but again, I doubt you'll have any sound.

digarta
09-11-2005, 10:45 AM
Denverduke,

Tried to call you this morning but it appears to be the wrong number. I live on Milliken temporarily until we buy here in Clarke. Looking forward to meeting you. I have rounded up 6 people who are going to the Roadhouse. 50-50 Charger Dallas fans.

denverduke
09-11-2005, 11:43 AM
The numbers right, just must have misdialed or I missed your call. Hope the viewing is good at the roadhouse and looking forward to teaming up on another game with you. Enjoy our win today. as LighTning strikes at least twice!!! :Bolt::21::Bolt:

digarta
09-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Tough loss but we get AG back next week. Trying to score some tix for the game. If not, I'll join you.

espanto619
09-12-2005, 12:05 PM
OK guys let's not let this hang our heads.

Were gonna have to blow it up in Denver!!!

I will be in Sec 133~~~South Stands Baby~~~!!! Me and one of the boys will be down there in the thick of it with all the "Die Hard" Donkey fans!!!!

We'll have Gates back, and possibly even Merriman, so let's not worry too much!!

C'mon tailgaters, let's show 'em how we get down SD style!!!!

erlewis
09-22-2005, 04:27 PM
Anyone have plans for the Patriots game? Choppers in Cherry Creek, Dave n Busters? Some place else? Let me know.

erlewis
10-28-2005, 09:24 PM
I will be at the Dave n Busters in Denver for the game. Come on people let's get together and watch them kick KC's ass!

denverduke
10-29-2005, 02:57 PM
I will be at the Dave n Busters in Denver for the game. Come on people let's get together and watch them kick KC's ass!
Good to hear from you again! I assume you're talking about the D&B on Colorado & I-25... where inside do you plan to watch, restaurant bar or midway bar? The only problem with D&B... no sound. :Bolt::Beer::Bolt:

erlewis
11-02-2005, 11:47 PM
I will again be at the Dave n Busters at I-25 and Colorado this weekend for the game. The girls in the midway have turned the sound up on the game for me twice so it is a great place to watch. See you all there.

espanto619
11-18-2005, 09:37 AM
Well I know it's been awhile, but here we are 5-4 with a big game this Sunday. We will be watching the game this at ESPN Zone downtown. Hopefully you guys could show up!! :O)

LTfan4life
11-20-2005, 03:50 PM
Well I know it's been awhile, but here we are 5-4 with a big game this Sunday. We will be watching the game this at ESPN Zone downtown. Hopefully you guys could show up!! :O)

I gotta go down there sometime!!!!

erlewis
11-23-2005, 10:06 PM
Anyone in Denver have plans for the game? I will be at Dave and Busters at I25 and Colorado in the midway like always.

curtisboltfan
09-08-2006, 04:49 PM
southpaw, hey i just moved from sd to denver last year and ust like you im dying to watch the games with fellow bolt fans. lets raise havoc at a local sports bar!

CO.ChargerFan
11-14-2006, 03:49 PM
Me, as well as my whole family, are Charger Fans!!!! We live in Colorado Springs...just south of enimy territory.

:21:

kick_flip7
11-15-2006, 09:58 AM
i'm not going to be able to make it to denver to watch the game but i just wanted to let you guys know that Scott and BR from the Scott and BR show on Mighty XX Sports talk show will be in denver to broadcast live at ESPN zone at 2 o'clock on Sunday. i wish i could be there to support the bolts but it'd be a huge statement for charger fans to take over denver!

check out the message board at the scott and br show where other charger fans are communicating to meet up in denver. specifically at ESPN zone.

http://thescottandbrshow.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=90

go chargers!!!

SMOOTDOGG
02-07-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes I Just Moved Here This Is Chargers Country Go Bolts

SilverBolt
02-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm glad you folk aren't like the idiots around you and support a real football team and not a bunch of Donks.

curtisboltfan
02-14-2007, 08:26 AM
moving back to westminster march 1st. last year i hit up this topic and ended up watching the games with alot of other bolt fans. this year we need to pick a spot that we can all infiltrate together and represent hard. me and my boy(espanto619) watched the games at hooters on 120th, but if were gonna have a big group we need to go to a fox and hound type place.:LightsOut: :Helmet: :Beer:

CO Charger Chic
02-14-2007, 11:01 AM

My husband and I are also HUGE charger fans here in Thornton CO. Both of us are fans dating back to Dan Fouts....as a little girl I lived in Alpine, CA and watched games with my dad..My husband and I have been in CO for 5 years now and love wearing all our charger gear and pissing off the bronco fans, we can not stand the broncos! :Helmet: :Bolt:

espanto619
02-16-2007, 08:35 AM
My husband and I are also HUGE charger fans here in Thornton CO. Both of us are fans dating back to Dan Fouts....as a little girl I lived in Alpine, CA and watched games with my dad..My husband and I have been in CO for 5 years now and love wearing all our charger gear and pissing off the bronco fans, we can not stand the broncos! :Helmet: :Bolt:
I live really close to you guys, in Northglenn. I watch all the games at Hooters on 120th. There are usually a handfull of fans there. Last night I went to the new Circuit City on 104th, and Al Wilson was there signing autographs. I forgot that I had my Charger hat on and when I was walking past him he had this sorry look on his face, LMAO. Let's hook up when the season starts again.

curtisboltfan
03-05-2007, 01:58 PM
I live really close to you guys, in Northglenn. I watch all the games at Hooters on 120th. There are usually a handfull of fans there. Last night I went to the new Circuit City on 104th, and Al Wilson was there signing autographs. I forgot that I had my Charger hat on and when I was walking past him he had this sorry look on his face, LMAO. Let's hook up when the season starts again.
what up jose!

espanto619
03-06-2007, 10:56 PM
what up jose!
Watup Curtis. You saving your chips for the Pats away game this year? It's gonna be on out there fo sho.

curtisboltfan
03-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Watup Curtis. You saving your chips for the Pats away game this year? It's gonna be on out there fo sho.
what up jose. hey where's our spot this year?hooters? i kinda want to watch the games on bigger tv's. fox and hound?

curtisboltfan
04-22-2007, 04:37 PM
yo, i met some cool ass dudes at the padres/rockies game and it's on this season!, where's the spot? let's unite as bolt fans in donkeyville and raise hell and represent SD! hooter's? lazy dog? dave and buster's? i got hook ups at the hooter's on 6th and kipling! jose what's up bro!

al.gambala
04-24-2007, 01:30 PM
Living in Colorado Springs, Co, because moved here to work. I went to the first Charger game held in Balboa Stadium, when Jack Murphy campaigned to getting them there back in the early sixties, even jumped the fence because I didn't have the money to pay for the game, did that several times. Looking for tickets to the Charger-Denver game. Anyone has any. I pay for NFL ticket, and see my Chargers every year. Born and raised in San Diego. Miss my tailgate parties and my season tickets I had.
Really enjoy reading all the comments on the Chargers good and bad. The 2007 schedule is tough but Chargers are better than last year and Rivers has experience under his belt. Our defensive coaches will do well and step it up a notch. The offense is set, even without a rookie WR in the draft, but we need defense and the rest will play out, no doubt, just watch.

curtisboltfan
04-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Living in Colorado Springs, Co, because moved here to work. I went to the first Charger game held in Balboa Stadium, when Jack Murphy campaigned to getting them there back in the early sixties, even jumped the fence because I didn't have the money to pay for the game, did that several times. Looking for tickets to the Charger-Denver game. Anyone has any. I pay for NFL ticket, and see my Chargers every year. Born and raised in San Diego. Miss my tailgate parties and my season tickets I had.
Really enjoy reading all the comments on the Chargers good and bad. The 2007 schedule is tough but Chargers are better than last year and Rivers has experience under his belt. Our defensive coaches will do well and step it up a notch. The offense is set, even without a rookie WR in the draft, but we need defense and the rest will play out, no doubt, just watch.o fho sho! if you get a chance to roll up to d-town hit this board up to see where were gonna be

espanto619
04-24-2007, 07:47 PM
yo, i met some cool ass dudes at the padres/rockies game and it's on this season!, where's the spot? let's unite as bolt fans in donkeyville and raise hell and represent SD! hooter's? lazy dog? dave and buster's? i got hook ups at the hooter's on 6th and kipling! jose what's up bro!
Wuts up bro. I was at the Sat. night Padres game...it was sick. I am down for hooters again....I guess thats just my spot. Neways bro I cant wait...I was in Daygo last week....Its on for this year fo sho....hit me up

curtisboltfan
04-25-2007, 08:48 AM
Wuts up bro. I was at the Sat. night Padres game...it was sick. I am down for hooters again....I guess thats just my spot. Neways bro I cant wait...I was in Daygo last week....Its on for this year fo sho....hit me upfho sho, i think the padres play here again in like june or something. Let's watch the draft somewhere! hit me up, leave me a message with your number

BURQUEBOLTFAN
06-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Hey all I've been a bolts fan all my life, and I'm moving up to Denver very shortly. Just wanted to say what up.

erlewis
06-16-2007, 10:39 AM
Hey all I've been a bolts fan all my life, and I'm moving up to Denver very shortly. Just wanted to say what up.

Well let us know when you are ready to watch a game. Espanto and Curtis hit the Hooters in North Denver and I have been hanging out at the Dave n Busters off of I-25. You are sure to have someone to root with.

LTfan4life
06-16-2007, 03:59 PM
ESPN Zone anyone?

erlewis
06-16-2007, 08:06 PM
ESPN Zone anyone?

Lt-Are you in town now? Last I remember you were in Parker or points south? If you can vouch for ESPN Zone I'll take you up on that a few times this year. Let me know.

LTfan4life
06-16-2007, 11:33 PM
Lt-Are you in town now? Last I remember you were in Parker or points south? If you can vouch for ESPN Zone I'll take you up on that a few times this year. Let me know.

Haha...I'm right near Park Meadows...I put ESPN Zone out there cuz its kinda central for northern and southern Denver fans to get together. D&B's off I-25 or Hooters off I-25 and Colorado Blvd are good spots too.

kinghooker
06-17-2007, 11:08 AM
We'll all be at the ESPN zone on Oct. 7th before the game for a slammin Bolt party, like we all did last year. Come on down!

BURQUEBOLTFAN
06-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Awesome, I'm pumped to see so many bolts fans in donkey land!!!

espanto619
06-20-2007, 04:04 PM
Awesome, I'm pumped to see so many bolts fans in donkey land!!!
If you move anywhere near the north side of town we watch the games at Hooters on 120th....also I will be having a tailgate again when the Bolts come to town and everyone is welcome. Hit me up when you move out here...we'll be checkin out the Pads towards the end of July if you're here by then.

maxchargerfan
06-20-2007, 07:28 PM
I live in Colorado Springs. I became a Charger fan in the mid 1970s when I was stationed in San Diego. I have been through lots of ups and downs with these guys, but have stayed a true fan. It's nice to know there are other faithful in Colorado. We should all get together for the Chargers superbowl party.

maxchargerfan
06-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Really enjoy reading all the comments on the Chargers good and bad. The 2007 schedule is tough but Chargers are better than last year and Rivers has experience under his belt. Our defensive coaches will do well and step it up a notch. The offense is set, even without a rookie WR in the draft, but we need defense and the rest will play out, no doubt, just watch.

I live in Colorado Springs also and would be interesterd in watching some Charger game with someone in town. Let me know if you're interested.

Max

maxchargerfan
06-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Me, as well as my whole family, are Charger Fans!!!! We live in Colorado Springs...just south of enimy territory.

:21:
I'm in the Springs too, and would be interested in meeting other Bolt fans.

Max

BURQUEBOLTFAN
06-26-2007, 11:58 PM
WERD! Well, I am actually headed up way sooner than expected, July 7 to be exact! I'm moving to Central or even Southern Denver area, so I'm definitely down to meet up wherever!

espanto619
06-27-2007, 06:05 PM
WERD! Well, I am actually headed up way sooner than expected, July 7 to be exact! I'm moving to Central or even Southern Denver area, so I'm definitely down to meet up wherever!
Jus hit us up when u get here

erlewis
07-26-2007, 08:30 PM
The half-price tickets that required to be sold as part of the stadium agreement go on sale on Saturday at 1pm. They are usually tough to get but the last 2-3 year I have been lucky. I just wanted you all to know.

curtisboltfan
07-26-2007, 09:08 PM
The half-price tickets that required to be sold as part of the stadium agreement go on sale on Saturday at 1pm. They are usually tough to get but the last 2-3 year I have been lucky. I just wanted you all to know.
ER, HEY BRO YOU SHOULD TRY AND MEET UP WITH ME AND ESPANTO FOR A COUPLE OF GAMES THIS YEAR. WE ARE USUALLY AT HOOTERS ON 120TH BUT THIS YEAR THEY ARE BUILDING A LODO'S BAR AND GRILL ON 104TH AND FEDERAL.

WyoBolt
07-28-2007, 11:33 AM
tried to get tix to the game here in Denver and got shut out. Hopefully I can get the half price tickets. We'll see.....

erlewis
07-28-2007, 01:17 PM
Well I feel lucky that I got 2. Section 519 Row 25. Anyone get tickets today? Espanto-When does the tailgate start?

erlewis
07-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Well I feel lucky that I got 2. Section 519 Row 25. Anyone get tickets today? Espanto-When does the tailgate start?

I also have to say that Ticketmaster sucks! The damn character recognition software they use kept telling I was entering the wrong friggin code even though I know it was correct. Damn system cost me getting the tickets I really wanted for my kids.

AsmodeanReborn
08-02-2007, 09:13 PM
I'm on the outskirts of Donkey territory in Laramie, Wy.
Moving closer to Denver sometime next fall, but will still remain a Chargers fan, obviously. Only Denver team I really like is Colorado Avalanche.

espanto619
08-02-2007, 10:19 PM
I also have to say that Ticketmaster sucks! The damn character recognition software they use kept telling I was entering the wrong friggin code even though I know it was correct. Damn system cost me getting the tickets I really wanted for my kids.
Yeah that kept happening to me too!!! We were able to score 8 all together...we will be out there when they open the gates to the parking lot for another SuperBolts tailgate...hope to see you all there

agejen
08-08-2007, 09:55 PM
Hello all,
I am a huge bolts fan living in Colorado Springs now. I am originally from Chula Vista. Looking to get together with other bolts fans and watch them whoop some arse this year. Let me know if anyone is interested. Monday August 13th is Chargers day at Indigo Joes on Tutt and Barnes from 4-7pm. Tony D from the Sports Animal 1300 will be broadcasting there and talking about the bolts form most of the show, my wife and I will be there sporting our gear. Would love to have a good showing of Bolt Pride to show the Donkey fans what's up. The manager at Indigo Joe's is a huge Bolts fan also. Hope to see people there.

The Z's

tipz
08-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Hey guys! New to the forums but i've lived in the denver area the last couple years...if anyone knows of any get togethers, or bolt bars in denver please shout them out. Tired of going to places and being surrounding by blue and orange. Would like to meet other charger fans out here.

espanto619
08-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Hey guys! New to the forums but i've lived in the denver area the last couple years...if anyone knows of any get togethers, or bolt bars in denver please shout them out. Tired of going to places and being surrounding by blue and orange. Would like to meet other charger fans out here.
What part of denver do u live in? I frequent the wesminster hooters on 120th n huron....usually a bunch of us meet up there for the charger games on sunday....as far as get togethers go....meet up with us on 10/7/07 at invesco field in lot M for a bolt style tailgate...peace

erlewis
08-20-2007, 10:06 AM

Tipz

Curtis and Espanto are regulars at the Hooters on 120th. I have gone to the Dave and Busters at I25 and Colorado. D&B's has a good bar and a friendly crowd although I have been the sole Charger fan there the last few years. I think I am going to try and meet up at the Hooters where there are more fans. Let us know and we will find a spot.

ChargerJenn
08-20-2007, 04:39 PM
:Bolt: Definitely looking to attend the WHUPPING of the Broncos on October 7th. As this will be my first Broncos/Chargers game I would like to know if there is a section that will be more-heavily populated with Bolts fans than with the drunken hillbillies that will be cheering for the Broncos.

Man, it feels good to talk some smack again! GO CHARGERS!!!!

curtisboltfan
08-20-2007, 06:12 PM
:Bolt: Definitely looking to attend the WHUPPING of the Broncos on October 7th. As this will be my first Broncos/Chargers game I would like to know if there is a section that will be more-heavily populated with Bolts fans than with the drunken hillbillies that will be cheering for the Broncos.

Man, it feels good to talk some smack again! GO CHARGERS!!!!THE DONKEY/BOLT GAME ON THE 7TH IS GOING TO BE OFF DA CHAIN. This year we are going to try to get all of the bolt fans in denver together at one spot. me and ESPANTO watch the games at hooters on 120th, but there's a new lodo's bar and grill in westminster off of 104th and federal which might be our new spot.

curtisboltfan
08-20-2007, 06:13 PM
What part of denver do u live in? I frequent the wesminster hooters on 120th n huron....usually a bunch of us meet up there for the charger games on sunday....as far as get togethers go....meet up with us on 10/7/07 at invesco field in lot M for a bolt style tailgate...peaceYo jose the new lodos on 104th is sick bro. mad high def big screens and they can even give you sound for your game of choice. it's sick, we should give it a shot this year.

BURQUEBOLTFAN
08-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey so I finally moved up to Donkeytown a month or more ago!! And now I'm having the dilemma of getting 2 tix for the game in Oct! Any good suggestions? Stubhub or ebay??

espanto619
08-24-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey so I finally moved up to Donkeytown a month or more ago!! And now I'm having the dilemma of getting 2 tix for the game in Oct! Any good suggestions? Stubhub or ebay??
I hate to say it bro, but ur prob gonna have to pay a bunch for them tickets at this point...the best thing to do is camp out on ebay and craigslist and pray...good luck n see ya there

wzntme672
08-29-2007, 01:58 PM
With the season about to start, began searching for a Chargers bar to watch the games and came up empty. Lets establish a place now so we can take over the bar and make it our own. How about LoDo's on 104th & Federal (or somewhere around there)?

curtisboltfan
08-29-2007, 02:43 PM
With the season about to start, began searching for a Chargers bar to watch the games and came up empty. Lets establish a place now so we can take over the bar and make it our own. How about LoDo's on 104th & Federal (or somewhere around there)?
respond to my thread- "denver bolt fans week 1 vs bears" in this section

curtisboltfan
09-04-2007, 03:26 PM
where's everyone watching week 1 at?

SLAM67
09-07-2007, 11:06 AM
:Bolt:
My husband and i just moved to Denver last weekend and are major Charger fans - forever! Have tix to Charger/Broncos 10/7, but looking for a place to watch Chargers every week with other fans. We are in Thornton right now and are up for the Lodo place on 104th. Anyone planning to be there the first week? If not there, where?

We're all day football watchers so if anyone is up to catching the first set of games in the day, let us know.

:Beer::Football::21:

espanto619
09-07-2007, 04:50 PM
:Bolt:
My husband and i just moved to Denver last weekend and are major Charger fans - forever! Have tix to Charger/Broncos 10/7, but looking for a place to watch Chargers every week with other fans. We are in Thornton right now and are up for the Lodo place on 104th. Anyone planning to be there the first week? If not there, where?

We're all day football watchers so if anyone is up to catching the first set of games in the day, let us know.

:Beer::Football::21:
whats up charger fans....welcome to donkeyland....well i will be in SD this weekend, but should be around for most of the rest of the games...i usually watch all the games at hooters on 120th n Huron...curtis says lodo's is cool but i like the atmosphere and price of hooters...we'll see though...i am hosting a tailgate at the bronco/bolt game on 10/07/07 so hopefully you guys can plan on making it...go bolts

SLAM67
09-07-2007, 10:14 PM
We'll see u week 2. This weekend my husband and i will check out Lodo's. Thx for the tailgate info - we'll take u up on it!

Go BOLTS!

espanto619
09-11-2007, 07:49 PM
We'll see u week 2. This weekend my husband and i will check out Lodo's. Thx for the tailgate info - we'll take u up on it!

Go BOLTS!
did u guys make it to lodo's? if so how was it?

SLAM67
09-15-2007, 06:18 PM
Husband and i had a good time at lodo's. prices good and real accomodating about being able to see the game you want. patio was full so we didn't make it up there.

for sunday night game, likely will be not so busy. crowd really peeled off by end of second sets of games.

what's up for the night game tomorrow?

espanto619
09-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Husband and i had a good time at lodo's. prices good and real accomodating about being able to see the game you want. patio was full so we didn't make it up there.

for sunday night game, likely will be not so busy. crowd really peeled off by end of second sets of games.

what's up for the night game tomorrow?
Are u guys gonna want to watch the game somewhere?? Let me know n we might be down to meet up n watch it with you.

SLAM67
09-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Hey, we'll be at Lodo's for the Bolts tonight!

tipz
10-18-2007, 01:28 PM
well for any of you who don't live on the northside of denver...and want to meet up for charger games....the last 2 years i've been watching them at The Old Hole on Leetsdale. A ton of TV's, good food and drink prices. On occassion i will see other charger fans there...but it's mainly just me. If someone would like to meet up for the Sunday, October 28th game...lemme know or just look for a bolt :)

loa858
11-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Just moved to the area. Where can we go to support the Chargers in the Boulder/Lafayette/Broomfield area?

Faydout
12-30-2009, 11:57 AM
SE Aurora / NW Parker, lived here for 3 years now and proudly havent off my Bolts tail hitch.

ChefBolt
12-30-2009, 01:06 PM
SE Aurora / NW Parker, lived here for 3 years now and proudly havent off my Bolts tail hitch.

I'd rather be in SD, but it sure is nice to sport my Bolts gear to work and watch all the Donkey fans get upset.

GO BOLTS!

Faydout
12-30-2009, 01:52 PM
My badge is proudly displayed around my neck by a nice thick Bolts strap, and I always wear the powder blue jersey on Donkey / Bolt gamedays...

imallfootball
12-30-2009, 02:07 PM
My badge is proudly displayed around my neck by a nice thick Bolts strap, and I always wear the powder blue jersey on Donkey / Bolt gamedays...

this weekend is going to suck here at sports bars because they'll all have the dallas/eagles and denver/kc game on !!!!!!

Faydout
12-31-2009, 12:29 PM
It would be cool to see Volek getting some reps... lol

denverduke
01-01-2010, 12:24 PM

Only on Game Day??? I wear my Bolts gear year round! Bitten by the Chargers bug when I was about 5 and living in San Diego, I've been a die-hard in the Bay Area surrounded by Niner & Rai-duh fans and now living the past 10 years in Parker among all the Bronco Maniacs, been thinking I was the only one around here. Actually have a new neighbor (Steve) three doors down that also flies his Bolts Banner in front of his house. We all ought to hook up to watch a Playoff game together. Charger fans are the best in the league!

ChefBolt
01-01-2010, 01:54 PM
Only on Game Day??? I wear my Bolts gear year round! Bitten by the Chargers bug when I was about 5 and living in San Diego, I've been a die-hard in the Bay Area surrounded by Niner & Rai-duh fans and now living the past 10 years in Parker among all the Bronco Maniacs, been thinking I was the only one around here. Actually have a new neighbor (Steve) three doors down that also flies his Bolts Banner in front of his house. We all ought to hook up to watch a Playoff game together. Charger fans are the best in the league!

there is a hand full of us that get together at the Sports Column in LoDo to watch the games every week.

denverduke
01-02-2010, 01:49 PM
There's a few of us that hang out at the Fox & Hound off C470, near Park Meadows. Planned on going there to watch us this Sunday against the Redskins. Are you going to be at the Sports Column?

ChefBolt
01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
There's a few of us that hang out at the Fox & Hound off C470, near Park Meadows. Planned on going there to watch us this Sunday against the Redskins. Are you going to be at the Sports Column?

Fox & Hound for the Playoffs!

denverduke
01-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Fox & Hound for the Playoffs!

...and now, MY plans just changed. Sorry, was hoping to meet you at F&H, but looks like I'll probably be in Las Vegas (on business) instead for the next two weeks, so I'll probably be watching at Michael's Pub (Charger Heaven for Bolt :Bolt: fans in Vegas!). Should be back for the AFC Championship, so hope to see you then... Hell yeah, we'll be playing that week too! Any fan in Denver is welcome to drop me an email at brian_duke@hotmail.com to talk Charger smack. Can't get enough... :helmet

ChefBolt
01-11-2010, 12:55 PM
is the Fox & Hound the place to be for the Playoffs?

ChefBolt
01-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Please check out this link as everyone is invited to this party.

http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/vi...email&trk=aei6 (http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=XDGLHOOMVAJTIBEWYSQM&li=iq&src=email&trk=aei6)

I hope everyone in the Denver area (and beyond) can make it to this party. Hosted by new Friends Ceasar and his wife at the Fox & Hound in Littleton.

Looks like they have a big crowd ready to cheer on our San Diego Chargers! Please join us to watch the Bolts take on Mark Sanchez and the Jets Suday January 17th. Kick off is at 2:40(local) so you might want to get there early.

GO BOLTS!

Moonlyt365
01-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Matt and I will be there. Ab- so - lute - ly!!!!! Can't wait!!! This has been a long week so far.
Susan~

ChefBolt
01-14-2010, 01:29 PM
Matt and I will be there. Ab- so - lute - ly!!!!! Can't wait!!! This has been a long week so far.
Susan~

great meeting you guys a couple weeks ago, see you in a few days.

ChefBolt
01-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Okay boltheadz, it's on!

Come out and support the Chargers as they take on the Jets on the path to Indy to beat the Colts... again.

This is where the party is at. get there early!

Fox & Hound
8996 W Bowles Ave, Littleton - (720) 922-0400
Littleton, CO US

ChefBolt
01-18-2010, 12:19 PM
what a horrible way to end the season. One and done. Lame.

It was a great season, and as Charger fans say every year. "there is always next season".

ChefBolt
01-27-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm planning on making it out to Seattle next season. Anyone else interested?

kinghooker
02-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm planning on making it out to Seattle next season. Anyone else interested?

I might do Seattle next year. I was there in 2006, christmas eve, when VJ caught the winning TD with 28 sec. left in the game. Their fans are pretty hard core and can be a bit nasty, but they don't have a winning team yet. Give old Pete a couple of years.

CHARGERMACK
02-24-2010, 04:52 AM
Bolts fan since '77!!!!!!! Green Valley Ranch.

travieso86m
04-27-2010, 08:43 AM
Add another Diehard Charger fan to the Denver area! Holla!!

espanto619
04-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Add another Diehard Charger fan to the Denver area! Holla!!
Welcome aboard!

nmboltsfan
04-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Who's planning on going to @DEN in January?

ChefBolt
04-27-2010, 07:43 PM

I'll be there for sure. I live about 2 miles from Invesco.

nmboltsfan
04-27-2010, 08:06 PM
Nice. I hope to be there. I live about 4.5 hours from Denver. 5 hrs in snow.

travieso86m
04-28-2010, 08:54 PM
Welcome aboard!

Is there any specific bar that is charger fan friendly? I went to this bar in vegas once that was strictly charger fans. If there isn't a bar in denver that's like that already then we need to create one!

ChefBolt
05-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Is there any specific bar that is charger fan friendly? I went to this bar in vegas once that was strictly charger fans. If there isn't a bar in denver that's like that already then we need to create one!

there is not a "chargers" bar, but there are places all over that fan get together. I like the Sports Column in LoDo, even if the management are a bunch of childish bronco fans. I know of people in littleton and aurora also.

I've been trying to get everyone together at one place since I moved here 2 years ago.

travieso86m
06-08-2010, 08:53 PM
there is not a "chargers" bar, but there are places all over that fan get together. I like the Sports Column in LoDo, even if the management are a bunch of childish bronco fans. I know of people in littleton and aurora also.

I've been trying to get everyone together at one place since I moved here 2 years ago.

I'm gonna find out in two weeks if I'm staying in denver or not...if I am I will help us charger fans find a bar just for us. The only think is were gonna need a regular turnout every weekend to cover their alcohol costs..lol.

Whose with me? I know there are a lot of Charger fans in DENVER!

ChefBolt
06-14-2010, 11:00 AM
a new avenue to spread the word

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=101532356564685#!/event.php?eid=101532356564685&ref=mf

SHOWURBOLTZ
06-28-2010, 04:24 PM
Just got my tickets for the woopin that is going to occur on January 2nd. I am 12 rows back from the field at the 50yd line on the SD side of course! Watch out WonderBoy Tebow, we are coming to getcha!! :LightsOut:

ChefBolt
06-29-2010, 07:35 PM
Just got my tickets for the woopin that is going to occur on January 2nd. I am 12 rows back from the field at the 50yd line on the SD side of course! Watch out WonderBoy Tebow, we are coming to getcha!! :LightsOut:
were did you get your tickets from?

SHOWURBOLTZ
07-01-2010, 02:54 PM
were did you get your tickets from?

Stub Hub......

BoltfanNATL
07-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Moving to Denver in a month. I'll be there for sure. Where does everyone hang out during the other games??? I'll be in Aurora.

ChefBolt
07-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Moving to Denver in a month. I'll be there for sure. Where does everyone hang out during the other games??? I'll be in Aurora.

The last couple years a few of us have been getting together at the Sports Column downtown. It's fairly central for everyone.

erlewis
07-16-2010, 01:28 PM

I scored and got 4 half-price tickets in section 531 last weekend. I will be there with my 9yr old daughter who is a fan (of the food).

Shu420
07-17-2010, 08:25 PM
Ill be at the game in January!! Cant wait...Go Bolts!!

onetriphudson
07-17-2010, 11:04 PM
I love Denver but Broncos fans are 75% rhu-tarded.

ChefBolt
07-19-2010, 12:14 PM
I scored and got 4 half-price tickets in section 531 last weekend. I will be there with my 9yr old daughter who is a fan (of the food).

good deal man. See ya at the game!

Lauro-T
07-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Any other charger fans out here in aurora? I would like to get to know a few fans here so that we can hang out when the season starts.... Got to be a fan, if you're interested on getting to know me send me an email to torresla22@gmail.com[/email]
Fyi, I'm a male age 19, full time college student and work downtown.

chargerschic
07-31-2010, 09:37 AM
Charger fans in Denver,

I moved to Vail from San Diego about a year ago and now we're heading down to Denver in September. I'm not going to lie, last season was kind of tough on me not being in San Diego to watch the games.

So, the Sports Column is a good place to watch the Chargers game? We're also planning on going to the game....crappy seats I'm sure. good price though....don't care...can't wait to see my boys!

ChefBolt
08-06-2010, 09:10 AM
Charger fans in Denver,

I moved to Vail from San Diego about a year ago and now we're heading down to Denver in September. I'm not going to lie, last season was kind of tough on me not being in San Diego to watch the games.

So, the Sports Column is a good place to watch the Chargers game? We're also planning on going to the game....crappy seats I'm sure. good price though....don't care...can't wait to see my boys!

you're gonna drive from Avon to Denver just to watch the Chargers? that's devotion. Yes the Sports Column is a good place to watch games, they have tons of TV's, large bars and will cater towards large groups if possible.

Monday Night Football Drink specials also... we open against the Chiefs Monday night

SDFeather
08-10-2010, 02:03 PM
This may not be the right thread but it seems like you guys may be able to help me with some local knowledge.

I'm looking to fly out in Jan to watch the Bolts/Bronco game and I want to find a hotel that is ok on the price but still close to the stadium and downtown area where all of the nightlife is. Any suggestions? Good hotels? Bars? Charger partys?

Thanks!

kinghooker
08-10-2010, 03:12 PM
This may not be the right thread but it seems like you guys may be able to help me with some local knowledge.

I'm looking to fly out in Jan to watch the Bolts/Bronco game and I want to find a hotel that is ok on the price but still close to the stadium and downtown area where all of the nightlife is. Any suggestions? Good hotels? Bars? Charger partys?

Thanks!

This will be my 6th year in a row going up to Denver. Givin that it is New Years weekend, most of the big downtown hotels are $$$$. Check Expedia.com, for prices. A few hotels on the outskirts of Downtown are more reasonable. Hampton Inn, Doubletree, Residence Inn by Marriott. You're still close enough to the Downtown nightlife. Bolt fans like to hang out at Wynkoop Brewery, downtown, Saturday Night before the game. Good food, good beer. If you like to gamble, Black Hawk is a good idea for Sat. afternoon. It's about 45 min. from Denver. On the way, you could stop for the Coors factory in Golden. Gameday tailgate is at 10:00 a.m. put on by Josef, who lives in Denver. Lot-M is the place. Look for the Charger Flag on the 30ft. pole. See ya there!

SDFeather
08-10-2010, 03:22 PM
This will be my 6th year in a row going up to Denver. Givin that it is New Years weekend, most of the big downtown hotels are $$$$. Check Expedia.com, for prices. A few hotels on the outskirts of Downtown are more reasonable. Hampton Inn, Doubletree, Residence Inn by Marriott. You're still close enough to the Downtown nightlife. Bolt fans like to hang out at Wynkoop Brewery, downtown, Saturday Night before the game. Good food, good beer. If you like to gamble, Black Hawk is a good idea for Sat. afternoon. It's about 45 min. from Denver. On the way, you could stop for the Coors factory in Golden. Gameday tailgate is at 10:00 a.m. put on by Josef, who lives in Denver. Lot-M is the place. Look for the Charger Flag on the 30ft. pole. See ya there!

Nice! Thanks for the info...the research begins...

Moonlyt365
08-15-2010, 09:55 PM
I'm so ready for some FOOTBALL!!! I know it's preseason but its so enjoyable to watch the Donks lose.

Looking forward to seeing all the Charger Fans at the Sports Column soon.

(Please throw cold water on me if I get too excited this year. Last season was PAINFUL)

BoltfanNATL
08-20-2010, 10:57 AM
So where is everyone meeting at??? Sport Column? Where is that? Sorry I just moved to Aurora like last week. Thanks!

ChefBolt
08-20-2010, 12:14 PM
So where is everyone meeting at??? Sport Column? Where is that? Sorry I just moved to Aurora like last week. Thanks!

I'll be at the sports column this year just like the last two years.

Sports Column is located on Blake St. between 20th & 19th just half a block from Coors Field. here's their website

www.denversportscolumn.com

see you there!

espanto619
08-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Ill be at sports column as well....can't freakin wait!!

Faydout
08-24-2010, 12:30 PM
I'll be there too... soon as I figure out a new jersey to get, I have the jersey of some former RB of ours that needs to be replaced. Thinking about getting a Tolbert jerrsey now.

Brainmills
08-27-2010, 10:06 AM
I will see you all at the Sports Column. We have found some more Charger fans, friends we used to work with, who will be joining us as well. Can't wait for football and seeing you guys again! By the way we will be hitting up the Padre game on Sept 14th, the day after a beautiful charger Monday night kickoff win!

ChefBolt
08-31-2010, 11:27 AM
I will see you all at the Sports Column. We have found some more Charger fans, friends we used to work with, who will be joining us as well. Can't wait for football and seeing you guys again! By the way we will be hitting up the Padre game on Sept 14th, the day after a beautiful charger Monday night kickoff win!

Brian you are such a good recruiter. I would love to make it to he Pads game but I have class.

looks like my work schedule is not going to be very nice to me this year. I WILL have work sundays but I should be able to manipulate it enough where I will not miss more than one half of the games. still pretty lame though.

Brainmills
08-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Maybe we will have to experience some games at the Koop! You can get the tv's to our game right?

ChefBolt
09-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Maybe we will have to experience some games at the Koop! You can get the tv's to our game right?

we don't have satellite (since we are not a sports bar), it would have to be on regular broadcast.

espanto619
09-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Padre game sounds good...me n mom will be there for sure...hopefully they get out of their slump by then!

espanto619
09-09-2010, 10:15 AM
I will be at Sports Column for MNF...who's with me????

MileHighBolts
09-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Hell yeah dude, that's exactly where I'm going. SC Monday night!!

espanto619
09-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Hell yeah dude, that's exactly where I'm going. SC Monday night!!
yup see ya ther...ill b ther early to watch the pads too!!

BoltfanNATL
09-12-2010, 02:57 PM
so sports column? how many bolt fans will be there???

espanto619
09-12-2010, 07:36 PM
so sports column? how many bolt fans will be there???
yup...prob like 10-15 heads...

BoltStorm48
11-04-2010, 10:15 PM
I'm in Denver. From O'side though. Hate the Broncos and their TV coverage stealing a****. There are no real Charger bars here unfortunately. I only see other fans at the game ever year. There is the occasional spotting followed by the obligatory Saaaaannn DDiiiiiiieeego.

I tailgate the Chargers game here every year, one year the people I go with won best tailgate party. Unfortunately they are all Broncos fans. Even say a prayer for the Broncos before they enter the stadium. And then when we beat them I'm standing up screaming "IN YOUR FACE AHAHAHA IN YOUR FACE!" Can not tell you how many empty beers and peanuts I've had thrown at me. One guy threw a full darn beer, however it missed and hit the railing splattering it all over about 10 bronco fans. Wow can not wait for January 4th.

Good Times.

oh wait I miss In-n-Out. Now I'm sad, and hungry.

ChefBolt
11-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Hey guys, sorry I missed last weeks game. I had to work. I will be there bright and early tomorrow for the Houston beat down.

JungleLarry
11-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Wynkoop is great. I'll gather a posse and hit it up for the Monday nighter.

JungleLarry
11-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Was upstairs at Wynkoop tonight. Pretty bummed I didn't see any other Charger fans there...

erlewis
12-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I will be there at 2pm tomorrow. Any takers?

sdblond07
12-13-2010, 09:24 PM
Coming out to Denver for the Charger Bronco came with my girls game...looking for some friendly charger faces to hang with maybe before the game

espanto619
12-14-2010, 09:25 AM
Coming out to Denver for the Charger Bronco came with my girls game...looking for some friendly charger faces to hang with maybe before the game
as always we will be in Lot M bright and early...feel free to join in...contact me for more info

boltz55forlife
12-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Espanto619 is everything gonna be like last year! Koop and lot M!:LightsOut:

boltz55forlife
12-19-2010, 09:54 PM
I can't wait! I'll be at the Koop and lot M. Let me know if you need anything!!!

MissionVlyMafia
12-20-2010, 09:31 AM
Lot M it is. I was thinking about bringing a tv and watching it at the car for those of us who can't/don't want to get tickets. Who can bring the biggest tv?

erlewis
12-22-2010, 08:37 PM
My brother and his wife are coming from Portland and my sister is coming from Las Vegas just for the game. Lot M it is.

Primo1904
11-03-2012, 11:23 AM
What's going on Denver! Going out there for the nov 18 game against the donkeys! What's the plan?!

travieso86m
11-13-2013, 10:20 PM
Going to Denver for this years matchup. It's a Thursday night game. Who's going? Any big charger tailgate parties?

Corey82
12-08-2013, 08:16 PM
I will be there, looking for tailgaters also! Can't wait!

PileOfDirt
12-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Not in denver, but i live in spearfish south dakota, only 6 hours away. drive there probably every other month almost for gigs alot, and brewing events for i am a brewer. denver is basically over ran by broncos fans. so i basically live in denver. haha

ChefBoltUp
07-14-2014, 11:29 AM
Just moved back to Denver last week. Used to put on the best tailgate party. Let me see if my boys are still around

espanto619
07-15-2014, 10:39 AM
Just moved back to Denver last week. Used to put on the best tailgate party. Let me see if my boys are still around
Welcome back Chef!! Yes, we are still holding it down. The playoff tailgate last year was off the chain!

crixus
07-17-2014, 05:26 PM

Re: Denver, I went to a really nice restaurant there called the Urban Sombrero, named after the infamous Seinfeld episode. Great food and drink at a fair price. :Cheers:

espanto619
08-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Attention all Bolt fans stuck in Donkeyland!!

Would any of you would like to meet up to watch games this season? In the past we had a decent sized crew that would meet up weekly at the Sports Column. http://www.denversportscolumn.com/

We previously chose this spot because it is centrally located. I live north of Denver a ways, but do not mind meeting here (or somewhere else) to watch games with other Bolt fans!

What are your thoughts?

NorvKilledKenny
08-18-2014, 04:16 PM
Recently moved to the Denver area (Centennial) from San Diego, and I also ditched cable TV. So I'd definitely like to meet up with fellow Bolt fans in the area to watch the games. I lived in NYC for a couple of years and started watching Chargers games with fans there in a local bar, and we eventually grew the group to well over 100 people and found a bar that we converted into the "Official Chargers Bar" of NYC.

espanto619
08-19-2014, 11:29 AM
Recently moved to the Denver area (Centennial) from San Diego, and I also ditched cable TV. So I'd definitely like to meet up with fellow Bolt fans in the area to watch the games. I lived in NYC for a couple of years and started watching Chargers games with fans there in a local bar, and we eventually grew the group to well over 100 people and found a bar that we converted into the "Official Chargers Bar" of NYC.
That is awesome...stay tuned for more info on the official meet up place...also stay tuned for more info on our annual Bolts vs. Donkeys tailgate here in Denver!! Check out these pics from the playoff game this past January https://www.flickr.com/photos/114753781@N02/sets/72157639890214686/

Bolts51
08-24-2014, 07:18 PM
Attention all Bolt fans stuck in Donkeyland!!

Would any of you would like to meet up to watch games this season? In the past we had a decent sized crew that would meet up weekly at the Sports Column. http://www.denversportscolumn.com/

We previously chose this spot because it is centrally located. I live north of Denver a ways, but do not mind meeting here (or somewhere else) to watch games with other Bolt fans!

What are your thoughts?

What's up 619! That was a hell of a tailgate this year! I didn't renew the nfl package this year, but I don't plan on missing any games still. I live in Parker so I'll make it down town or where ever it takes to be with my Bolts family! Can't wait bro!

ChefBoltUp
09-20-2014, 09:36 AM
Attention Denver Bolt fans - Sports Column tomorrow for Chargers v. Bills and every game after that. Lets show the bandwagon donkey fans how it's done!

Moonlyt365
09-20-2014, 10:45 AM
I will Definately be there!!

ChefBoltUp
09-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Excellent Susan. I'll be in white rivers jersey and white hat

espanto619
09-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Who all is planning on being at the Sports Column this weekend? I will be there ready to watch the BOLTZ get that W!!! :logo

ChefBoltUp
09-27-2014, 10:03 AM
I'll be there for sure!
no donkey fans this week also!

NorvKilledKenny
10-02-2014, 10:41 AM
So who all is going to Sports Column for the Oct. 5 Chargers vs. Jets game??? I have some out of town guests from San Diego and we want to watch the game!

EA6BSpy
10-03-2014, 06:46 PM
In the springs!! Looking for some tickets to the Donks game..

Moonlyt365
10-04-2014, 04:43 PM
I should be at the Sports Column tomorrow for the Jets/Chargers game. :Football::logo

ChefBoltUp
10-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Chargers Raiders smack down! Sports Column tomorrow afternoon. lets represent BIG!

NorvKilledKenny
12-15-2015, 04:00 PM
THIS SUNDAY'S GAME (vs. Dolphins, Dec. 20, 2015) could very well be the LAST-EVER Chargers game played in San Diego. For those of us here in Denver, is anyone gathering to watch it somewhere?

Is the Sports Column (LoDo, right?) the only place where Chargers fans gather? I live in the south 'burbs (Centennial), and am wondering if there are any Bolt fans down this way.

bolteric
12-30-2015, 12:11 PM
Hey Norv killed Kenny,

@save our bolts (twittter) was asking about where our people will gather the night before presumably in the downtown area

I recounted Jackson's did well for the playoff game here in 2013. Stoneys could also be good, its not too big, our people could take over because it is a Saints bar usually.

Section M tailgating day of game has historically been good.

Anyway best of luck.

:logo (we should always retain this)

NorvKilledKenny
12-31-2015, 12:07 PM
Last game of the season is here in Denver. Will any Chargers fans be gathering anywhere to watch the game? (in a sports bar, not tailgating) Or do you all stay hidden here in Donkey Country?

I have some friends from San Diego in town, and would love to take them somewhere with other Bolt fans.